Drama romance limelight

Recommendations for drama,romance stories with choices that matter looking for a realistic story so no sci-fi :blush:

5 Likes

Hello. This is my first story, so I hope you like it.

Name: We Belong Together
Author: Jae27
Genre: Romance (a bit of drama)
Chapters: 10 (more coming soon)
Style: LL
Description: Cassidy is the schools queen bee who rules with an iron fist. Nathanial is a nerd new to the hive. When she finds out who he is, she re-examines herself and her relationships.
Link:

Social media accounts: None lol.

Would love to know what you think.

3 Likes

Looks good I’ll give it a try😁

1 Like

Hello!

Here’s my story. :hugs:

And some sneak peeks as well.

Thank you!

1 Like

I can recommend you my story, it’s full with drama :heart::heart:.

Title : Life in Demby (revamped)
Author : Megz_episode
Description : Group of new students arrive in the university of Demby to start their new life. What will happen when the mysterious Author try to draw them into his sick, twisted GAME?
Cover :

Episodes 6
Style LL
Genre : Mystery
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5406229651980288

2 Likes

Hi :slight_smile:
I think you might like my story

:policewoman:t3:SWY: Under Contract

:policewoman:t3:Genre: Mystery

:policewoman:t3: Description: James just got admitted to the new EBI unit and can finally work with his brother.

He must prove himself, but what happened when a new case question everything he believes in?

:policewoman:t3:Male MC, limelight, CC, art scene

Instagram : lea.episode.1

Link :

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: SWY: Under Contract

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

1 Like

Hi! Here is my story:

Title : My Three Wishes (LL)

Genre : Romance (with Drama)

Style : Limelight

Episodes : 7 (Ongoing)

Instagram : @odessa_episode

Description : She’s been running for 10 years with two things chasing her. The ghosts of her past, and the crush she could never forget. Will a few wishes lead to her savior or her demise?

:sparkling_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

Hey there,

My new story is “Twice In A Lifetime” which is a sequel/spinoff of my first story “Unexpected Perfection”. This would meet all of your requirements!

CC : Yes
Description : For Everly and Lucas it was love at first sight. When she wakes up from a coma with no memory of him, will he succeed in making her fall in love with him once again?
Genre : Romance
Art Scenes : Yes
Choices : Choices Matter, Points System
Gems : Top Up Points and Support the Author, Unlock Bonus Scenes if Points Insufficient
Episodes Published : 14
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5620845432537088

Copy of Twice In A Lifetime-2