#DRAMA |RP| Official Roleplay

Adam Kim

i told you so

I know. I should just come to terms with the fact that you’re basically always right…

She was always right, about pretty much everything. She had never mislead me with advice or anything of the sort, yet I’d always been too stubborn to listen to her.

@Animeotome

Yassine Cooliano

I left the bathroom. I emerged looking like i did always. I saw Adam texting, probably with his weirdo cousin. I walked up towards Jay instead. “Hey Jay!” I looked down at him.
“You’re so cute and small!” I laughed and hugged him. “I need some support, so please cheer me up.” I tried to smile at him.

@ReeseTheReallyGrumpy

Jay G.

I stand there, afraid to choose sides. Yassine was nice to me, and even a bit flirty, but Adam seems so nice. And word in the halls is that he has really soft and silky hands, I thought.

@YassineCool
@AK16

Adam Kim

I heard yassine talking to jay right next to me, and even after that little episode, he ignored me. I tried not to get too upset and I sat there attempting to tune him out with my headphones.

@Yassinecool @Reesethereallygrumpy

Jay G.

I hugged him back. I always had a knack for giving good hugs, I don’t know why but it just seemed to be a talent of mine. “What happened?” I asked.

@YassineCool

Yassine Cooliano

I sighed. “Adam happened… we kissed and now i might be… in love with him.” I sighed again. “I just don’t know…”

@ReeseTheReallyGrumpy

Jay G.

I listen to him. “You can’t fall in love with someone on the first day of school,” I said. “This isn’t an episode story. It’s probably just a crush. I’ve had plenty of crushes before, but most of them-“ I cut myself off, not wanting to say that last word.

@YassineCool

Yassine Cooliano

I looked at Adam again. I need to get his attention. I place my hand on Jays’s manhood, _or i guyss sisterhood, and look him in the eyes. He seemed very nervous and uncomfortable and when he was about to say something. I put one hand into his hair and placed my lips onto his. We began making out. Jay wasn’t into it but i made it so he couldn’t move away.

@AK16 @ReeseTheReallyGrumpy

Adam Kim

I turn my head to see if Yassine is still ignoring me, and almost scream when I see him kiss Jay.
I quickly got up, shoving them out of the way, and walking into the hallways. I felt like I couldn’t breathe, and I was shocked. It took a bit for me to feel anything, but when I did I started crying. For the first time in a long time, I cried.

Jay G.

I wanted to move away. I tried to move away. But Yassine made it that I couldn’t. I tried to say something, tried to tell him to stop, but he pressed his lips against mine before I could say anything. I tried to get out of the kiss, but he wouldn’t let me. Tears came to my eyes. This was the first day of school! This wasn’t supposed to happen! I hear someone start to cry, and I’m finally able to break away. I start crying as well, letting the tears I’d been holding back fall. I cried with Adam, yet without him at the same time, because mine was for a different reason. I didn’t consent to that kiss. I wasn’t ready for it. But he kissed me anyway. I’d get him for this. For not letting me have a say in what just happened.

@YassineCool
@AK16

Anya Patterson
I snort, always right is a bit of an exageration. But, I’m not complaining.

Damn Straight. Now you think you can give me 15 min to finish eating? Lets talk later.

I turn to Alicia. “Sorry,” I apologize. “I just needed to straighten some stuff out.” I ask for the bill and turn back to my true love food.

@AK16

Yassine Cooliano

I looked at them both crying now.
looks like it’s time for me to cry too.
I jokingly thought. It’s their own fault. Adam’s for rejecting me and Jay’s for not being thankful for the kiss i gave him.
I ordered a pumpkinn spiced latte and sat down next to some other kids.

@AK16 @ReeseTheReallyGrumpy

Lauren Woods

I hated when people would do that. I get so irritated with it, but I kept smiling. “I haven’t played badminton before, but I heard that its fun. My favorite sport is either soccer or basketball. Playing sports calmed me for some reason.” I say kind of in a confused way. “It was strange, but It always helped me in times of distress.” Maybe that was a little to much to fast but it’s too late now.

@Caticorn

Adam Kim

I had some idea what Yassine was about, at this point. He was a heartless asshole, and I was not about to let my whole Senior Year go downhill because of that piece of shit. . He sees that he hurt two people, and what does the trash bag do? Order coffee. “Jay, you see how he is right? Don’t cry, bud. Seriously, he isn’t worth anyone’s time.” I said, collecting myself. “Alright, so if you ever get uncomfortable around him, come to me and I’ll help you out.” I said, giving him a sympathetic pat on the shoulder.

@Yassinecool @ReeseTheReallyGrumpy

Jay G.

“Thanks,” I said, not expecting the shoulder pat but still grateful for it. Just then, a plate or something in the cafeteria drops. I scream, and start crying again. no, not here, I think. not a flashback, but it’s too late.

@AK16

Adam Kim

Jay thanks me for the support, but he quickly starts freaking out. I take both of my arms and place them on his shoulders. “Hey, hey. Calm down. You’re okay. I’m right here.” I say, looking him in the eyes trying to get him to calm down.

@ReeseTheReallyGrumpy

Jay G.

The screams. The shouts for help. The calls to 911. They’re all in my head at once, crowding around me in some terrible symphony. And then I’m back. I see Adam in front of me, looking in my eyes. “Thank you,” I whispered. “I’m sorry that happened.”

@AK16

Adam Kim

“It’s okay. Don’t apologize. I’ve dealt with it before…” I said. “I know I wouldn’t be able to face that piece of junk again, so if you’re hungry or something, I can go grab something for the both of us and we can hang around here. I’ll probably punch him in his dumb face if I see him again too soon.”

Kehlani Stonewood

I saw Cassandra give her hand out and the awkwardness between her and Adam. She turned around with a eyeroll after Adam went on his phone. A few minutes passed and I said “The food’s good?” I said with a questioning voice.

We all sat there in silence on our phones and then suddenly I heard sobbing. Looking over I saw Adam crying and Jay and Yassine kissing. Soon enough Jay was also crying and I didn’t understand. Yassine being the ass he is stood up and ordered a latte. I went over to Jay and Adam “uhh are you guys okay?”

@YassineCool @Reesethereallygrumpy @AK16

ORP: tea is hottt

Yassine Cooliano

I saw them both walking away, my mind was fixated on Adam. Silky hands always need a rod to hold, so of course it’s me.
I know he’ll come crawling back soon enough, which was admittedly hard since i was actually in live with him. Whenever people cried, it always made me think about mother and how she would cry alone in her room when father hit her. Of course she decided to kill him and got away out with it.

@AK16