#DRAMA |RP| Official Roleplay

Adam Kim

Kehlani approached us and checked in.
“I um, I think we’re gonna be okay. thank you, though.” I said, giving a smile.

@Lovelyy_Iqraa

Jay G.

I smile weakly at her. “I’m fine now,” I say. “Thank you for checking in though I really appreciate it.”

@Lovelyy_Iqraa
@AK16

Jay Petsch
I let out a chuckle from her comment. Instead of continuing the conversation, I stood there, like the idiot I am, looking at her. I didn’t know how to feel. Literally 5 minutes from now, we weren’t talking to each other and now we were on speaking terms. I felt weird, almost as if I didn’t feel comfortable being in her presence. I felt out of place. I look at the ground and then up back at her.

“Look, I’m sorry I hugged you.” I say to her. Without even giving her time to breath. I run off down the stairs.

ORP: @valeria.episode

“I’ll be right back.” I said to Jay.
I walked into the cafeteria and got fries, and 2 water bottles. We didn’t eat, so I decided we better. I glanced over at yassine for a quick second, and the moment I caught his attention, I flipped him off, laughed, and kept walking. When I got back out to the hallways, I handed Jay 1 of the fries I got, and I took the other, and did the same with water. “I figured we should eat one thing before classes.” I said, and smiled.

@ReeseTheReallyGrumpy @YassineCool

Yassine Cooliano

I smiled. Wow… he’s such a cool kid now…
I snickered a bit. I noticed he kept on looking back at me for some reason. At one time when he looked back, i insinuated a blowjob with my thumb and mouth. He seemed nervous and he turned red. I didn’t care and sipped on my Caprisun.

@AK16

Jay G.

I smiled at him. “Thanks,” I said reaching into my pocket. “Let my pay you back. For helping me. And the fries.” I gave him a five dollar bill. “Could I have your number?” I reached into my pocket again, and handed him my phone. “My contacts should be up on there, you can just put it into a new one,” I said.

@AK16

Adam Kim

I take his phone and one hand, and give him back the money with the other. “No need, it’s fine, really.” I said with a grin. I added my number and name into his contacts, and texted my phone.

:)!

@ReeseTheReallyGrumpy

Lauren Woods

I see what has happened. Oh and boy am I pissed. What the heck is up with Yassine. Oh “Hey sorry umm… I have to go.” I get up and run to Yassine pulling him into to hallway while knocking his coffee to the ground.“What the hell is wrong with you. This isn’t you.” I yell at him angrily. “I don’t know what’s up but get your act together this isn’t you. What has happened??” I ask him softer.

@YassineCool

Yassine Cooliano

I get pulled into a hallway by Lauren.
“Ugh, seriously… my coffee…” She started to talk about what happened on and on and on. “I seemed to have messed up my chances with a boy that never liked me anyway.” I sighed. “Jay had it coming, the murderer…” I explained the whole story and why Jay is a murderer.

@Alyssa_Epi

Adam Kim

I see Yassine come into the hallway with some other girl, and they start discussing us. I know I don’t want Jay getting upset over all of this crap, and I didn’t want to get upset either. “Hey, come on let’s go walk around the school or something. We can listen to music.” I said, giving a kind look, without looking their way.

@YassineCool @Alyssa_Epi @ReeseTheReallyGrumpy

Lauren Woods

“And even if that was true. Why would you kiss him then?!” I ask annoyed. “Who are you? I feel like I don’t know you anymore. Please tell me.”

@YassineCool

Jay G.

“Sure, but first, I’d like to tell you something,” I say, making sure Yassine is within earshot. “The reason I had the flashback is because I was the victim of a school shooting at my old school. Almost everyone in my class died that day.” I shut my eyes tightly. “A bullet grazed my leg.”

@YassineCool
@AK16

Adam Kim

My eyes widen after hearing what Jay says. “Jay! I’m so sorry…” i say, giving him a hug and holding it for a moment. “At least you’re safe now.” I say, and give a grin.

@ReeseTheReallyGrumpy

Yassine Cooliano

I sighed and looked at her. “I just don’t wanna be boring like you anymore…” I looked back at Adam. “I just wanna focus on myself for once.”

@Alyssa_Epi

THE GLOBE GIVER BLOG
A little birdie told me…who am I kidding, that birdie is me.

I saw something none of you are going to believe. Turns out Anya was right all along. Yassine wasn’t perfect for Adam, or for anyone. Not only did Yassine snatch his first kiss all for Globe Points, but he took Jay G.’s too, all in the same period. Impressive but not Innocent.

Also, did Yassine kiss Jay only to get Adams attention, or was it more than just a kiss? Apparently, after the events, Yassine ran to the bathroom and practically shoved some interesting looking pills down his throat. I’m still deciding if they were drugs or medications. Yassine is unpredictable, along with every other teenager at the school.

Speaking of unpredictable, I suggest you keep your distance from Jay. I heard he has a tragic, some what violent, past with his previous relationships. Watch your back, nobody else will in this world.

Yours Truly,
The Globe Giver

ORP:
Check the Rankings to see how much points you lost…or earned!

Probably gonna take me a while to edit it so…

Adam Kim

I get a notification from the Globe Giver Blog, and my face falls when I see it. All about Yassine. Me. And Jay. I give Jay a worried look, but then straightened up, remembering Yassine was close. I didn’t want him to see me upset ever again. “I hope yassine gets what’s coming to him. And don’t let this get to you, okay?” I say, trying to sound assuring.

ORP: aha I had my reply ready

@Yassinecool @Reesethereallygrumpy

Lauren Woods

I’m beyond disappointed with him. We were like best friends when we were little and now I don’t even know. “Wow, just remember if you need help text me. I mean it. I have the same number, but I’m boring so I doubt you’ll even look at me now.” I say terribly upset. I turn around and walk away. Omg… I walk to my locker and just break then and there. I hate it again. I build up all these emotions and they just tear me down to shreds. I feel so bad for Adam and Jay. I just think of all the crap I’ve done and I just sit there crying even more. I normally keep my emotions in check but I always have a break down every few years and they’re huge.

@AK16

MENTIONED
@YassineCool
@ReeseTheReallyGrumpy

Yassine Cooliano

I see Lauren crying at her locker.
“Okay, fuck this.”
I walk up towards the big platform where you hold speeches. As i get onto the pedestal i undress all my clothes. I grab the microphone and begin to talk. I see many people staring at me. “I’m sick and tired of everyone crying because of me, not only are you making my day worse but you’re hurting yourself. Be glad if i kiss you and be glad when i want to get your attention. And so, i am here to announce officially, that i am gay!.” I stand in a victory pose as people clap and cheer for me.

@AK16 @Alyssa_Epi @ReeseTheReallyGrumpy @IIChanII

Lauren Woods

I hear what he says. Oh he thinks I’m crying because of him. I roll my eyes. He is just a single thing out of thousands. Once I see the blog I now know what has happened or have been happening. I’m an idiot. I’m glad he’s proud of himself and that he’s out but he just an attention loving ass. He could have done something much simpler.

@YassineCool

Adam Kim

Yassine walks over to some platform and the idiot undresses, and announces that he’s gay, while taking shots at me and jay. “Hey, I guess the blog was right! Those meds are doing some shit to you, huh?” I yell, and walk back over to jay. “We didn’t dodge a bullet, dude. We dodged an atomic bomb.”

@Yassinecool @Reesethereallygrumpy