#DRAMA |RP| Official Roleplay

Kehlani Stonewood

Adam being the ‘sweet’ person he is or can be walks up to Lauren and asks if she’s fine. Anya is casually scrolling on her phone and I quickly say “We’ll be right back” and I walk to Adam and Lauren awkwardly talking. “isn’t she pretty!” I say to Adam.

ORP: I need someone (a girl) who wants to date me or it can be okay for me to like

@AK16 @alyssa_epi

Lauren Woods

“Not really, it’s just Yassine being whoever he is now. God why is he like this and maybe I should ask you the same thing, too.” I smile at him. “My names Lauren Woods. This may sound strange but I already know of you.” I laugh awkwardly.

@AK16

Adam Kim

“Kel shutup you’re being weird!” I say, nudging her with my elbow. “Yassine is something isn’t he…” I say, sort of feeling a bit guilty for plotting to well… ruin him. I mean who knows what he’s gone thr-
Shutup Adam. He’s a dick. I think to myself, all at once. What’d he do to you?

Lauren Woods

I laugh at them. “ We used to be best friends when we were little. Well now I’m to boring for him and he was just the tip of the iceberg to push me back down, again. So he is on my last nerve.” I tell him.

Kehlani Stonewood

Adam nudges me in the shoulder whispering ‘I’m weird’ oh right I was the weird one. I whispered back with an eye roll "I was obviously just joking’

ORP: Oh my gawd i’m so sorry for all the short repliess

Adam Kim

“Really? I’ve only known him for a day and I already want him gone.” I said, laughing. “Let’s take him down together”, I add, jokingly.

Lauren Woods

I laugh with him.” Yep. I agree. I’ll join!” I tell him smiling.

ORP: Sorry this was such a short reply.

Lauren Woods

“You were only joking. I’m not gonna take offense to that!” I laugh m. She’s kind of cute.

@Lovelyy_Iqraa

ORP
I didn’t know what to say sorry.

Kehlani Stonewood

She replied with a salty but sarcastic reply, “You know I didn’t mean it like thatt” I say with a smile seeing her kind of admiring. When I said she was beautiful it’s not like I was lying, I just am not sure about telling Adam just yet, just not yet.

@Alyssa_Epi @AK16

ORP: It’s fine

Lauren Woods

I laughed again “ Yeah I know and your also very pretty.” I say kind of flirty. I wonder. And then say “ Where are you guys going next??” I ask them.

@AK16
@Lovelyy_Iqraa

Adam Kim

It was obvious they were flirting, and I rolled my eyes. “We have music next.” I said, interrupting the conversation.

@Alyssa_Epi
@Lovelyy_Iqraa

Kehlani Stonewood

Adam rudely interrupted but It was fine, rolling my eyes “Yup music, something boring but at least Adam’s with me” We kind of stood there awkwardly until I finally went to my locker and sprayed some perfume on myself.

@AK16 @alyssa_epi

Lauren Woods

“Oh , I have P.E next.” I say before she walks away. Once she left I asked “ Are you honestly okay Adam??” I ask him softly.

@AK16
@Lovelyy_Iqraa

Adam Kim

“Am I okay? Not really. I mean…” I say, getting more and more upset, once again. I don’t want to let any of this get to me, but I can’t help it. “He’s so… I don’t know how to explain it.”

@Alyssa_Epi

Lauren Woods

“Hey I’m so sorry. I’ll be here if you wanna talk. I promise!” I said cheerful to bring up the mood hopefully. I get how he feels. I mean he was betrayed and I get that. I’ve been betrayed by my own mother.

@AK16

ORP:
Night. Going to bed. Will respond tomorrow!

Adam Kim

“Thank you…” I said, forcing a small smile. “Hey, Kel, who’re you glamming up for over there?” I said, giving Lauren a nudge and laughing.

@Alyssa_Epi @Lovelyy_Iqraa

Lauren Woods

“Of course. And shut up.” I say while smiling confidently at her. Damn she’s a beauty. I think to myself while looking her up and down. Omg. I need to cool my jets. Then laugh to myself a little bit.

@AK16
@Lovelyy_Iqraa

Adam Kim

“Whatever…” I say, and chuckle. “I hope you know I’m not joking about the Yassine stuff. I’m itching to get back at him, or I think I’ll die. too bad he’s hot as hell…” I said, as my voice trailed off. I noticed myself getting hot and snapped out of it. I clenched my fists, angry with myself.

@Alyssa_Epi

Mentioned- @Yassinecool

Kehlani Stonewood

While re-applying my lip gloss adam from a few feet away says “Hey, Kel who’re you glamming up for over there?” I roll my eyes and reply sharply “For myself” Lauren starts walking away and I go up to Adam “why do you keep saying that stuff?” trying my best to be serious

@alyssa_epi @adam,epy

Adam Kim

I give Kel an unimpressed glare, and lift an eyebrow. “Oh please!” I say a bit too loudly. “You were totally flirting.”

@Lovelyy_Iqraa @Alyssa_Epi