#DRAMA |RP| Official Roleplay

Cassandra Maxwell

I see her text. With that, I power walk to the girls bathroom. I open the door and see her there.

@Lovelyy_Iqraa

Kehlani Stonewood

Cassandra power walks in and sees me annoyed on my phone. “Oh hey” I say bothered and quietly

@loveyourself

Cassandra Maxwell

“What’s up?” I take a peek at her phone. I glance at her, my eyes widening. “What happened to you?!”

@Lovelyy_Iqraa

Kehlani Stonewood

She asks what happened and I start explaining madly… “Ohmygosh, I’m so annoyed at Yassine and also kind of at Adam.” I rolled my eyes and began. “SOoo, you know how the whole Adam being mad at Yassine thing happened? Yeah well this shitbag Adam starts making out with Yassine… I’m standing there for legit 10 minutes and they’re still making out so I decide to try to stop and ask what period is next even though I knew, next thing I know i’m getting told to be leave and am called a bitch.” I say finishing my sentence roughly. I look in the mirror and realize a tear rolling down my cheek and my face filled with Anger, “I-i’m sorry” I say to Cass and then follow up with “I shouldn’t burden you with my problems” I was only crying with Anger. I also realized I was yelling, so people outside could have heard but thank god the bathrooms were empty…

@loveyourself @AK16 @yassinecool

Cassandra Maxwell

I gently wipe away her tears. “Where is he? Huh? You said he pushed you?” I hug her tightly. How dare he?

@Lovelyy_Iqraa

Kehlani Stonewood

She wiped away my tears and pulled me into a tight hug, I hugged her back and just started sobbing. I had mixed emotions of sadness and anger… Yassine’s way of “apoligizing” was taking off his ugly clothes and saying he’s gay I mean we didn’t care. She asked me where he was “No It’s fine Cass, don’t even give him the attention.” I say between sniffles and breaking our hug. I looked in the mirror ‘I’m such a mess’ I thought to myself "Maybe I should go home early today?’

@Yassinecool @loveyourself

Cassandra Maxwell

I continue to comfort her. “No, I have to do something. You’re my friend.” I gently stroke her hair. “And if you want to, then you can. I’ll come with you. We’ll have a night-in, and get away from these pretentious pests. But first, where is Yassine?”

@Lovelyy_Iqraa

Kehlani Stonewood

Knowing she wouldn’t give-up on getting her revenge I told her “He’s outside”

@loveyourself

Cassandra Maxwell

I flash a catty smile. “Thanks.” I leave to search for him.

@Lovelyy_Iqraa

Kehlani Stonewood

She left the bathrooms and I followed, if she was going to get revenge on Yassine for me I wanted to see it happen. I followed her and we went outside. There Yassine and Adam sat talking and kissing. I rolled my eyes bothered

@Yassinecool @AK16 @loveyourself

Cassandra Maxwell

I narrow my eyes as soon I see them making out. The sight of that is enough to make me want to pull out his hair. I grab Yassine by the arm, and throw him to the ground with surprising force. “You evil bitch!” I scream at him.

@Lovelyy_Iqraa @AK16 @YassineCool

Adam Kim

“Hey! Calm the shit!” I yelled. I was getting really tired of playing the peacemaker’s role here, and it seemed impossible to keep everyone at bay.

@loveyourself @Lovelyy_Iqraa

Cassandra Maxwell

I walk over to him, dragging his “boyfriend” by the shirt. “Shut up Adam!” I give him the finger. I absolutely hated bullies, and if you defend them, I find that ridiculous.

Kehlani Stonewood

Cassandra really gave them a piece of her mind I stood on the side and watched her throw Yassine to the floor. If it was someone else I would have felt bad not Yassine, he pushed Anya first and then me I wasn’t gonna let this shitbag be happy. I knew he was dealing with a lot but It still wasn’t right for him to hurt others because he was hurt. “Cass that’s enough” I said quietly…

@loveyourself @AK16 @yassinecool

Cassandra Maxwell

I turn to Kel. “What? Enough? Are you crazy?!” I try not to be too loud. But I guess people heard already.

Kehlani Stonewood

I sigh knowing she wasn’t going to listen to me… “Cass, I think we’ve got our revenge” I say quietly and shrugging. I knew she wasn’t going to listen to me but it was worth a try

@loveyourself

Adam Kim

“Please stop” I say quietly. My face was red, and I felt terrible, again. “Can’t you people be civilized…” I mumble quietly, looking down at my hands. Confrontation has always made me uneasy, and this whole situation was terrible. I didn’t bother voicing my opinions, though.

@loveyourself @YassineCool @Lovelyy_Iqraa

Kehlani Stonewood

“Adam, i’m just a little more than disappointed in you…” I say quietly looking at the ground

@AK16

Cassandra Maxwell

Even with my short temper… That snapped me back into reality. I let go of him and back away. “Ok. Ok. We got it…” I step back, taking deep breaths.

Adam Kim

“I’m just trying to make everyone happy, which is impossible with you people. So sorry for trying.” It was really frustrating, and I felt upset again, eventually getting angered. “This isn’t my battle to fight, anyways. Do whatever you want, I shouldn’t care.” I said, losing control of the volume of my voice. I turned around and walked back into the school, and got out my headphones and started up some music. I sat on a chair in the hallway tapping my foot, trying to calm myself down.

@Lovelyy_Iqraa @loveyourself @YassineCool