#DRAMA |RP| Official Roleplay

Cassandra Maxwell

I sigh heavily. I was so done with everyone. I run out, my face red, in embarrassment. My first day and I’m going crazy.

@AK16 @Lovelyy_Iqraa @YassineCool

Kehlani Stonewood

Everyone was getting annoyed, mad, or sad I just felt like pulling all of my hair out. As Adam walked into the school bothered a rush of an annoyed and guilty behavior spread over me. I followed Adam “Adam, please… I want to talk, really just talk” I say sighing now looking at the floor… I didn’t feel that bad only seeing Adam upset because of me made me feel like a bitch. Maybe Yassine was right

Lauren Woods

As I walk by Cassandra flies by me in a record speed. I wonder what’s wrong with her? I think as I run to stop her.I just get in front of her before she left. I grab onto her shoulders in a kind and gentle way.”Hey what’s wrong? You look upset, so don’t even try to hide it from me.” I tell her smiling. Letting her know that she can talk to me.

@loveyourself

Cassandra Maxwell

I look at the girl who grabbed my shoulders. “… It’s just… Complicated.” I tilt my head. “Who are you? You seem kind.”

@Alyssa_Epi

Adam Kim

I took out my headphones off and looked at her annoyed. “I don’t really feel like talking to anyone but Yassine.” I said, boldly. “I was trying to have a meaningful conversation with him, and then everyone all of a sudden has a fucking problem.” I say, while standing up from my seat. I’m not sure why I care about all of these people so much. I barely know any of them, other than Anya. In the long run, why should I care about any of them? Sure, it’ll be nice to have some buddies throughout the year, but that’s only going to slow me down. Because in the end, we’re all fighting for the same thing. A spot at Helton. It was a real issue how quickly I’d become so infatuated with Yassine, and I had made friends, too. Of course no one likes him, he’s a total dick, and he’s had no issues showing it. But I felt some remorse toward him. He’d obviously had a messed up life. I wasn’t exactly sure what went on, but it must’ve been bad. I knew I shouldn’t feel all of this remorse, though, and part of me didn’t. A part of me wanted to end him for pulling all of his B.S. earlier. Like I said, kind of want to smash his head into a brick wall, kind of want to kiss him. Maybe I’m crazy. “I’m just feeling a million different ways about everything, so I apologize, but I need to clear my head. Alone.” I said, and I gave her a pat on the back, and swiftly moved past her, and down the halls.

@Lovelyy_Iqraa

Mentioned

@AnimeOtome @YassineCool

Lauren Woods

“Sorry, I’m Lauren Woods. Some people think I’m a bitch. Some people think I’m the kindest person they ever met which is weird. Anyways I got time if you do want to tell me. It always helped me to tell people but no pressure.” I smile kindly at her.

Cassandra Maxwell

“Nice to meet you, Lauren.” I remembered not to shake hands. It was weird. “I’m Cassandra Maxwell. I guess I’m kind of a bad girl, according to most of the events that happened today. Yeah, I’m a rebel. I live by my own rules.” I shrug lightly, trying to make my bad day a joke, but it’s clear that I’m hurt. I sigh. "Ok, fine. My day? It was shit." I admit.

@Alyssa_Epi

Lauren Woods

“Everyone’s bad. We all have our own emotional garbage and that’s that. I understand you. I’m always here to talk. Oh boy. Please tell me who’s gotten you like this. I Haven- You know what I’m not gonna finish that.” I let out a little bit of laughter trying to lighten the mood. I always hate when good people are treated terrible.

@loveyourself

Cassandra Maxwell

I laugh with her. “I guess that’s true.” I respond. “It’s that new kid, Yassine.” I roll my eyes.

@Alyssa_Epi

Lauren Woods

I roll my eyes with her. Even hearing about him makes me so annoyed. “Yeah I know that asshole. I can’t even with him. He makes my blood boil. We all have crap to deal with so him dropping his on us, isn’t right at all.” I take a few deep breaths. I can get very wild when I’m angry. God. I hate him so much. How can someone so sweet as a child become such a brat.

@loveyourself

Cassandra Maxwell

“I feel like he’s putting up an act… Whatever he’s hiding, I wanna know. I don’t like him at all.” I think to myself quietly, then look at Lauren. I hate him too.

@Alyssa_Epi

Lauren Woods

“I feel the same way. I can’t even describe why I hate him, it’s too long of a list.” I laugh again. Me and my laughing today. What am I the Joker. “If anyone’s bothering you come talk to me, ok? I mean it. I know we just met, but I say we are now friends.” I say while putting my hair between my ears.

@loveyourself

Cassandra Maxwell

Her laughing was making me feel a lot better. “True.” I smile a little. “Thanks, Lauren. Seriously.” I gently tuck a strand of hair behind my ear. I wasn’t sure if I could trust her either, but… I liked her already. One new ally.

@Alyssa_Epi

Lauren Woods

I could see her brighten up.” As much as I’m helping you, your helping me too. Remember you can always talk to me. I’ll put my number in your phone so in case you want to you can.” I put mine in and then hand it back.

@loveyourself

Cassandra Maxwell

I take her phone number. “Classic move. Thanks.” I put my phone number in hers as well, smiling softly. She was a great person.

@Alyssa_Epi

Lauren Woods

I let out a tiny laugh.“Anytime. Well putting all the crap in our lives aside. What do you want to do now? I mean if you trust me enough we could go get Starbucks, but I think 4th is gonna start soon.” I tell her.

@loveyourself

Kehlani Stonewood

Adam was talking me like he was really annoyed and stated he only wanted to talk to Yassine. Suddenly, that feeling of guilt washed off with anger replacing it. I crossed my arms angrily “Fine Adam, go talk to Yassine… be alone with him too. Just don’t come back after he does something because neither me or Cassandra will be there to comfort you.” I grabbed my backpack and left him there with his headphones.

@AK16

Mentioned: @loveyourself @yassinecool

Natalie Greenwood

Suddenly, someone comes up to me out of nowhere. “Oh! Hey. I’m Natalie, but you can call me Nat. I’ve seen you around before.”
I check my phone as a post from the Globe-Give Blog got posted. “Hey, look!” I show Jay my phone. “It’s the Globe-Giver Blog. I knew we’d be doing Mean Girls someday.” I rolled my eyes. “Who are you auditioning for?”

@ReeseTheReallyGrumpy

Jay G.

The moment Nat shows me her phone with the blog pulled up, my phone dings as well. Must be the blog, too, I think. I skim it. “Hm, mean girls? I’m not sure if I should try out as a female or male character, because I’m trans and stuff,” he said.

@Drama_Queer

Alicia Fenn

I sat there eating when Anya bolted up from her seat. “I have to go. Don’t worry there will be an uber outside for you. Prepaid.” I nodded in confusion. I guess it was something about Adam or whatever. She left abruptly and I sighed. She’s not the first one to leave me alone, is she? I got up and decided to walk. I could make it with only being a little late for my next class. It took a little but I eventually made it. I walked to my locker, getting ready for my next class. Yay. I rubbed my new bracelet mindlessly.
ORP: What period is it? I’m sorry, I’ve been really busy. :sob: