#DRAMA |RP| Official Roleplay

Cassandra Maxwell

I smile a bit more. “Thanks. I think I have Music 4th.” I hop out of the car, still sipping on my latte.

@Alyssa_Epi

Lauren Woods

“Well I’ll see you later than.” I smile and wave by at her. Then I sneak into class so no one can see me. Then I see Alicia. Great the wicked bitch of the west is here. I roll my eyes hoping she doesn’t see me. I quickly change into my outfit and then head back out.

@CrazygirldY_dY_dY
@loveyourself

Alicia Fenn

Sighing, I made my way to the next class. I grabbed a seat in the back, not exactly wanting more attention. I’m tired and I still have half the day to go. Fun! Can’t wait. Yay. I turned and saw Lauren walk in. Not again. I wrinkled my nose. God, just don’t bother me now. I started examining Anya’s bracelet again. I guess it’s mine now. God, I’ve never had anything expensive. I traced a finger over it. Gold. Damn. I stopped and started checking my phone again. Nothing new on the blog posts.
@Alyssa_Epi

Jay Petsch
After hiding from everyone, I step out of the closet I was in due to the bell ringing. I walk to Art with my head down. When I enter, I sit beside Natalie Greenwood. I knew her name because I had a class with her last year, we never really talked though. I turn to her and give her a slight smile.

ORP:
@Drama_Queer

Lauren Woods

I see her look over at me. Great. Now I’ll probably have to deal with her. I text Natalia because I can’t see her: Hey where are you??
I go ahead to sit down and the only free spot is next to Alicia. Awesome. NOT.

@CrazygirldY_dY_dY
@valeria.episode

Cassandra Maxwell

I wave back and head to Music. Who was that girl Laura saw? I wondered. She looked like she hated her. Well, I hoped that people knew the rules I established with my friends.

@Alyssa_Epi @CrazygirldY_dY_dY

Natalie Greenwood

I catch Jay’s eye and smile awkwardly. “…Hey…” I say to him. I was confused on why he was smiling at me. Was he judging me?
“So… why were you smiling at me?” I ask him. I couldn’t help myself, I am renowned for speaking my mind, and he should understand that.

@IIChanII

Natalia Scarlette Martinez
I’m interrupted by a vibration on my phone. It’s Lauren.

To Lauren: I’m in PE, where are you?

I ask her. I search around the room for her until I finally see her, but she didn’t look too happy.

To Lauren: Aww what’s wrong?

ORP:
@Alyssa_Epi

Yassine Cooliano

“Have you ever slept with a boy before?” I asked boldly. I wanted to know, for some weird reason. I still held his hand while walking down the hallways.

@AK16

Adam Kim

I started blushing again, and turned my attention away from Yassine and down to my feet. I was silent for a few moments before eventually working up the nerve to answer, with a simple “No.”

@YassineCool

Yassine Cooliano

I smiled at him. “I promise i won’t be too hard on you.” I kissed the top of his head and rubbed his shoulder. “You’re cute, you know that…”

@AK16

Adam Kim

Not sure how to accept the compliment, I attempted to change the subject. “Come on, we can’t afford to miss any more class time…” I said to him, walking slightly fast than before.

@Yassinecool

Yassine Cooliano

“Hmph…” I sped up with him and went into our class. “Eww Music, it’s for people who can’t get laid, like you.” I looked at the teacher. I sat down, expecting Adam to sit next to me.

@AK16

Lauren Woods

I see her text and boy she was right.

Yeah I ain’t to happy. Look next to me. Alicia. Only free seat.:neutral_face: I wish I could’ve sat next to you.

I don’t want any more drama today. So she better keep her trap shut.

@valeria.episode
@CrazygirldY_dY_dY

Adam Kim

“You can’t just treat everyone like dirt.” I said quietly. “Try to keep the negativity to yourself…” I added, while taking a seat next to him at the table.

@YassineCool

Jay Petsch
I look at Natalie slightly surprised from her question. “Welp, it’s official, you can’t be nice to anyone these days.” I say trying to be funny but coming out as a bit rude.
“Relax. I was trying to be friendly.” I say giving her a smile again.

ORP:
@Drama_Queer

Natalia Scarlette Martinez
I see her text.

To Lauren: You and me both.

I send the message to her and put my phone in my back pocket. I plug in my earphones and listen to Beyoncé songs, a guilty pleasure for me. I waited for class to start while reading a book.

ORP:
@Alyssa_Epi
APPROACHABLE

Lauren Woods

Yep! Now to wait for gym to begin. I bet I’ll kick your ass.

I laugh at what I sent. I wonder when the teacher will get here? Ehh whatever. I’m just so bored.

@valeria.episode

Yassine Cooliano

“Soo… so your parents know about you…?”
I asked curiously. I wanted to date him, already. “Mine don’t, but they probably will because i got naked and all…”

@AK16

Adam Kim

“I haven’t told anyone, but my younger brother. I know it sounds dumb, but he’s like my best friend.” I said. “He swore to secrecy and he can’t tell my mom.” I added with a slight laugh. “She’s religious and against it or whatever. Not that I care.”

@Yassinecool