#DRAMA |RP| Official Roleplay

Yassine Cooliano

“Awww, so cute! I wish my sister wasn’t as much of a slut.” I rolled my eyes and smiled. “Can i like… meet them?”

@AK16

Natalie Greenwood

“What do you think, Jay?” I asked him. “Look at where you are. Centerial. It’s literally IMPOSSIBLE. I hope you learn that before it gets to you.” It sounded nasty but I didn’t care. Why should I?
“Whatever you say, Jay.” I said, skeptical. “Anyways, got any scandal?”

@IIChanII

Adam Kim

“It’s a bit early, don’t you think?” I asked, jokingly. “My mom wouldn’t be too open to the idea, but my brother loves everyone.” I said giving a shrug. “Mostly me, though.”

@Yassinecool

Yassine Cooliano

“I wanna eat there, for dinner, please.”
I acted like a dog, looking at him with puppy eyes. “I promise i’ll limit intimate touches on knees to 2.”

@AK16

Adam Kim

“God, I hope you’re joking.” I said, laughing it off. “Because you aren’t meeting my family. We haven’t even had an official date yet! Baby steps.”

@Yassinecool

Yassine Cooliano

I frowned. “Hecc no, we’re gonna sleep together today, pronto!” I eyed him hungrily.
“I’m joking… but i mean, if you want to…”
I laughed.

@AK16

Natalia Scarlette Martinez
I look at her text.

To Lauren: Not unless I let you win.

I send her the message while smirking. She knew sports were my thing, but that never stopped her from challenging me.

ORP:
@Alyssa_Epi
Do you remember who the gym teacher is?:sweat_smile:

Adam Kim

“I just… may take you up on that offer. We’ll see.” I said with a grin, and turned to pay attention to the class. I wondered what Anya would have to say about this…

@Yassinecool @Animeotome

Anya Patterson
I sit behind Adam and Yassine and music. Smirking I text Adam,

Never Gonna Stop R U? :wink:

I’m a little suprised however I open up my books. Music is one of my favorite classes. I begin to take notes on the piano section. My personal favorite.
@AK16

Lauren Woods

I laugh.

Yeah okay, but we all know you wouldn’t do that.:1st_place_medal::trophy:

She may be known for them, but it doesn’t mean I can’t beat her at them. I think to my self.

@valeria.episode
No I don’t think she told us what their names are.

Yassine Cooliano

“I hate music…” I rested my head on my hand. I began to text in class and scrolling through shirtless dudes on Sasstagram. I even opened Sasster, to find some hot singles like myself.

@AK16

Adam Kim

“Music isn’t that bad.” I said with a slight eyeroll. “You just like complaining. But you should seriously pay attention.” I said. I opened my phone to respond to Anya’s message:

Never. :v:

@YassineCool @AnimeOtome

Yassine Cooliano

I put my phone away and put my arm over Adam. “I’m meeting your parents tonight!”
I laughed.

@AK16

Jay Petsch
I chuckled at her bold question. I liked that she got right to the point instead of sugar coating things like most girls. “Scandals? Can’t say I have had one.” I say as I turn to face her. I pause for a moment before saying, “Not yet atleast. I guess that’s why I haven’t gotten any Globe Points yet. All that blogger cares about is Drama, literally.”.

ORP:
@Drama_Queer

Adam Kim

“You most definitely are not. Maybe something else eventful will take place tonight, but I promise, it will not be that.” I said while giving him a smug look.

@YassineCool

To Lauren: You’re right about that.

I send her the text laughing. I was insanely bored out of my mind.

To Lauren: I’m really bored, let’s do something to get the Globe Giver’s attention. I was planning to pull a prank on someone anyway!

I was always up for some action, and was hoping Lauren was, too.

ORP:
@Alyssa_Epi

Lauren Woods

I smirk widely.

Oh Hell yes. Your right up my alley. Let’s do it, but on a student or teacher? I’m so excited.

I wasn’t lying. I was so excited. This was my first one since last year and boy was it huge. I laugh at myself. People probably think I’m crazy now but whatever.

To Lauren: I was thinking we should prank that one bitch you were talking about earlier. Alicia was her name, I think?

I was already getting excited inside. There was nothing better than successfully pulling a prank on a total asshole.

ORP:
@Alyssa_Epi
@CrazygirldY_dY_dY - Alicia mentioned.

Lauren Woods

I smile a devilishly grin.

My language. Finally got some good ideas? Maybe like idk, something extreme to start off the year and post on social media or something small.

I continue to think of all the possibilities

@valeria.episode

Alicia Fenn

I was minding my business, scrolling through my phone. I didn’t even make eye contact with Lauren! But of course, she had to sit right next to me. Great. Little bitch. Could you not make it to class on time? God. She better not talk to me. I rolled my eyes and checked my phone again. As long as she keeps her mouth shut, I can control myself. And if she rams into my desk again like a kindergartner I’m just going to lose it. When’s the teacher going to come?
@Alyssa_Epi - Mentioned