#DRAMA |RP| Official Roleplay

Anya Patterson
I laugh quietly and switch to another person, Alicia. I felt bad for leaving her like that.

So sorry I left like that! Hope you made it to class on time ! :pray:

@CrazygirldY_dY_dY

Natalia Scarlette Martinez

To Lauren: The whole foundation of this school is drama. I say go big or go home, but I’d have no idea what to spill about her.

I wasn’t usually one to expose people, but if Alicia was as rude as Lauren said she was, then hell, I say let’s rock this bitch’s world. A new idea spawned on me.

“Hey you! Come over here!” I yell out to the girl next Lauren, which I assume is Alicia.

ORP:
@Alyssa_Epi
@CrazygirldY_dY_dY

Lauren Woods

I see her call over Alicia. What is she doing.

What are you doing??? We haven’t thought of anything at all.

I’m so confused. Why would she do that? Maybe she has some trick up her sleeve.

Alicia Fenn

Again, I was minding my business. Then some girl called me over. I looked up a bit and saw Natalia calling me over. “No,” I said, yawning. If she’s as nice as Lauren then she’ll end up slapping me or something. Plus, I’m not staying alone with those psychos. I currently don’t want to die or get murdered, you know? Socially and physically.
@valeria.episode
@Alyssa_Epi

After her rude response, I simply just shrugged. “Your choice. It’s all fun and games until someone’s rep gets ruined.” I say nonchalantly. I honestly had no idea what I was doing, but didn’t let my face show it. This is a school focused on the theatrical arts. So here’s some improv, I guess.

To Lauren: I have no idea, but I gotta day this is pretty fun! Hey, have you noticed Alicia has no friends around her. What is a queen without her followers…?

ORP:
@Alyssa_Epi
@CrazygirldY_dY_dY

Natalie Greenwood

I smirked. “If you mean what I’m thinking, …I’ve got a few…” I looked at him and winked. “Well, at least we’re not last right now. God, that must suck. Poor Kehlani and Cass…” I began to ponder off on my words. “Well, if you don’t get what i’m thinking…” I paused to think of a word. “Look. Let me just be straight with you, Jay. Crushes. Got any crushes?”

@IIChanII
@loveyourself - Mentioned
@Lovelyy_Iqraa - Mentioned

Lauren Woods

I see her response and text back:

Yeah I wonder. She’s all Bff with Evie. When she’s with her she’s all talky talky, but when she’s alone she’s just quite as could be. Weird. We gotta do something though. Wait we could leak something, but that’s extreme.

I do wonder? Does she have any other good friends beside Evie or is that it? Ehh whatever she’s just a bitch.

@valeria.episode
@CrazygirldY_dY_dY

To Lauren: Well I guess it just depends how much you don’t like her. If you don’t wanna do something as a big as a leak, there’s always other options. Do you know if she has a crush?

I send the text, and can’t help but feel a bit guilty. I didn’t even know the girl, yet I was already plotting against her. But hey, if she wanted to mess with my friends she messes with me, and that’s just how it works. Always has and always will.

ORP:
@Alyssa_Epi
@CrazygirldY_dY_dY - Alicia mentioned.

Alicia Fenn

I turned around, cocking my head slightly to the side at the sound of her voice again. God, do they never shut up? “Your choice. It’s all fun and games until someone’s rep gets ruined.” “Wouldn’t you know all about that, huh? And you’re doing a very bad job of looking like you have any idea what you’re saying. I’d suggest you start while you’re ahead, I’m really not looking to get my desk rammed again.” I turned back, fingering Anya’s bracelet again. They’d better not get on my nerves. And there’s no way Natalia is going to be an actress if that’s how she acts. The girl can’t even put a straight and confident face on! At least that’s the one thing I’ve mastered over the years. I’m not worried about them, to be honest. What are they going to do, start a few rumors? They have nothing to leak about me. Nothing that I actually care for. Them, on the other hand, not so much.
@valeria.episode
@Alyssa_Epi

Lauren Woods

I see her response.

Now do you see why I hate her so much. She acts all high and mighty. I mean she just screwed with my best friend so she gotta pay some price. I’m thinking if something.

All I got to say is ass. Gotta screw with everyone.

@valeria.episode
@CrazygirldY_dY_dY
You wanna say they always disliked each other, but when Lauren walked into Swai and you kissing. Swai and you have secret fling. That’s what pushed it over the edge since Evie is your Bff? Maybe.

I’m listening to whatever bull Alicia was saying and looked down at my phone. I simply smirked.

To Lauren: My ears are wide open, but let’s plan it somewhere else. Besides, the Globe Giver is probably too busy somewhere else to notice us leave class. Meet me at the school library in 5 minutes, only the book lovers are there right now.

I stand up from my seat. “Well Alicia, it was just swell talking to you. I do hope we catch up again later!” I say with the cheesiest grin ever. I walk out the doors and into the library. It was quiet. Too quiet for such a dramatic school like Centerial. I sit on one of the couches and silently observe my surroundings as I wait for Lauren.

ORP:
@Alyssa_Epi
@CrazygirldY_dY_dY

Lauren Woods

I see her response. I don’t text back. I just get up from my seat hoping that bitch doesn’t do anything. She doesn’t so I continue to walk out and into the hallway. It’s creepy when it’s so quiet. I walk in and look for her. I spot her and walk over to her. I scare her when I sit down. I gave a quick laugh. “Well what do you think we should do?”

@valeria.episode
@ChayChay

I sighed. “I have no idea. But firstly we should know what sort of prank we want to do. Are we gonna follow through on the leak idea, or do something else?”

ORP:
@Alyssa_Epi

Lauren Woods

I don’t actually know. Should we? “ Yeah maybe, but I think it would be more fun if we caught on camera of her falling for a very good prank!” I laugh.

@valeria.episode

Yassine Cooliano

“Hmph… something else huh…?”
I eyed him, looking seductively.
“I bet you wanna do something else…”
I bit my lip and scooted closer to him.

@AK16

I laugh. “Yeah, let’s not go too hard on Alicia. You know I’m already thinking of something big to prank the principal with!” I say wearing a mischievous grin on my face.

ORP:
@Alyssa_Epi

Lauren Woods

“Oh you better include me in that. Otherwise I’m gonna be pissed. Maybe we could do the classic sticky notes on and in the car, but also add a bunch of balloons in there, too. Since she’s not rich, she doesn’t have another car causing her to have to clean it all up. Just an idea.” I tell her.

@valeria.episode

“Okay now that we have to do. I don’t think there’s anything more the principal likes more than cars.” I say laughing. People would think I’m mean for pranking people like this, but hey, live and let live. “You wanna do that right now? I think the principal is busy dealing with something right now. Which leaves with a huge slot of time, and I’d bet they have a lot of sticky notes in the teachers lounge.” I tell Lauren, piecing together the plan in my head.

ORP:
@Alyssa_Epi

Kehlani Stonewood

Sitting there quietly and then Adam and Yassine entered, they were holding hands. I gave Adam a quick glare and then put back my straight face on. I was angry maybe even furious at Adam. They obviously sat together and all I wanted to was go home early. ‘i’m going to go home early’ I finally established it but I wanted someone to be with me and I quickly thought of Cass and Lauren. I thought we could have a sort of a girls day after everything all three of us had put up with so I made a group chat on Sasstagram and texted them.

Do you guys want to meet me outside of school and we can chill at my house, possibly have a girl’s day?

I was feeling a little excitement but my mind kept going back to Adam and tears filled my eyes. I blinked them back angrily and tried to think about the music instead.

@AK16 @YassineCool @Alyssa_Epi @loveyourself

Lauren Woods

I get up.”Let’s go. If we wanna do this one really good! So hurry up!” I tell her from the other side of the library. A lady shushed me so I shushed her back and then ran when I realized she was the Librarian. I sat down waiting for Her.

@valeria.episode