Draw or edit the person you love! (Art prizes are available if you want!)

First off, I wanna start by saying that this thread was inspired by @Jayl, @Killerfrost, @anon89987562, and @Mashia! Thanks to my

No one may use my list of tags given. Even with credit. If you need tags for a contest or such, gather people yourself please.

ILY my bbf @MagixQueenie.:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Hello, my beauties! I’ve had this idea for a while and I finally thought it was time I brought it to life! SO… let be do my best to explain this:
What is this??
I’m so glad you asked! This is when you draw or edit the or a person you love! It can be a friend, lover, family member, someone that inspires you, animal, cough cough anime character cough cough not necessarily somebody that’s on the forums. This edit can be done of anyone you like or love. It can even be yourself if you want!
How many characters can we have in a piece?
It doesn’t matter how many! It can be anyone with any number of people!
Can we include ourselves
Of course!
If I have any other questions, can I ask you??
Please do!

@inkkee, what would I do without you??:kissing_heart:

Before rushing in, there are always rules to go over.

1. Absolutely, ABSOLUTELY no stealing, tracing over other’s work, or discrediting of any kind!
  2. Plz, don’t steal other’s ideas if you could.
  3. No off-topicness unless it’s about loveness and friendship and other synonyms that go with love.
  4. Password: Love
  5. Edits MAY be used for other contests, but the edit must be new and not used already. Just be sure to inform me and make sure the other contest host is okay with it.
  6. Can we save the drama… please?
  7. No limited amount of times of entries can be entered! (You can enter any number of times)
  8. Please have fun with this!
  9. Whoever the edit is for, you must show them if you can. EX: if you do your mom or dad, show them the edit.
  10. Again, no one may use my list of tags given. Even with credit. If you need tags for a contest or such, gather people yourself please.

My beloved shortcake @phlegmatic

There will be 2 winners and they will receive prizes if they desire them!

1st place gets:

• Free edit (max of 2 characters)
  • Follow and spam of likes if you want it and if you have it
  • 2 splashes
  • Major character in my story

2nd place gets

• Free drawn edit (max 1 character)
  • Follow and spam of likes
  • 1 splash
  • minor character in my story!
Examples

image image image image image image

DEADLINE IS MAY 14th

Will be extended if needed.

Tags

@Sophbee @EVL.Daisy @Rac5hel @ChayChay @Cassandra_Dean @Bethany1 @anj @PerplexedJam @Silver_Shadow @Maria.StoryWritter @Dark.Epy @_Nasia @phlegmatic @inkkee @A.C.epi @TheCreepyNun @xApplex @teatime @sofia2 @puma @CrazygirldY_dY_dY @SophiaM @24aya @Toxic.Dreams @abygail.bauman @AuthorMDWrites @Queen_K @Gamer_Gurl @appleqrl @UltimaW @Jayl @anon89987562 @Itz_Emily @kotakala @RainbowCat @Ms.Kate @Star-rae @Killerfrost @CaelaM @Shona4b @jassie12dw @Mouse.Episode @Penny2 @Bumble_Bee @Lunar_Rose @Faith.S @Emi664 @moonlight_fanatic @estherdekker @anj @Shadow_Physic @Turtle_Cat @Wingsoffire @PropertyofNae @DiyaaK @Jany @lanafrazer_episode @NDWrites @Ghosty @SakuraCheam @PerplexedJam @MysteryMaker @Epiexpert @Abimations4 @Bridi @Lunar_Rose @MagixQueenie @Linlin330 @Dayaepy @lanafrazer_episode @LanaAugustine @_haruka @Luio @Shuka @EllasStorys @Malukah @AK16

44 Likes

I will enter!
cough cough but I don’t really have close friends here cough cough

5 Likes

love

Entering!

Can we have more than one person in the edit?

2 Likes

Will enter!! I am already so excited :grin::grin:

oops I forgot

love

1 Like

love Joining! Thanks for tagging me
@Turtle_Cat i feel loved :joy::heart:

3 Likes

Yep!:grin:

2 Likes

Yes… I like this idea… Love

3 Likes

I may join?

Love

3 Likes

Okay awesome!

I am going to do my first group edit with this one :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

@AnimeOtome, @Ms.Kate, @Abimations4, @Linlin330, @Silver_Shadow, @AK16, @ChayChay

Thanks so much for entering!:heart:

5 Likes

No problem girl!:kissing_heart: This is a great idea i cant wait to start!

2 Likes

I’m already designing my characters, I’m super pumped for this. :grin::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Frick, @Abimations4, @Linlin330, I’m cryinggggggggg.:sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Nathan is Entering. :wink: Love

2 Likes

ahhh :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

I love so many people it’s gonna be hard to choose one or I gotta make a big edit :joy:

3 Likes

Inspired by me? I’m flattered, lyy :sparkles:

I’ma enter

2 Likes

can you send me your character details? Maybe through pm?:thinking: @anon89987562

2 Likes

Love this! I’ll try to remember to enter :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
My bestie better watch out, imma draw him real nice

2 Likes

Good luck everyone here is so talented so i cant wait to see what us come up with!

3 Likes