Draw This In Your Style! :yay:

Hope this does not flop. :clown_face:

What is Draw This In Your Style?

There is a social media challenge called ‘Draw This In Your Style’ (or DTIYS, in short.). You take the character provided and redraw it in your own style of artwork. :sparkles:

About this challenge.
  • None of the art posted would be considered usable by anyone for any purpose other than just redraw for fun.

• I will post my favorites on my Instagram @cheesybaconpizza and tag you. (unless you don’t want me to post it and tag you.)

• If you do post your drawings on your Instagram, feel free to tag me and hashtag #cbpdetiys.

• If you don’t have Instagram, I’ll credit you with your forum name!

Rules!
  1. MUST be a drawing you created yourself. (Plagiarism is NOT allowed.)

2. Please keep this thread drama-free, settle them in your PMs.

3. No bashing art/anyone - this is just for fun, and I’d love for all drawing skill levels to feel completely welcome and comfortable in joining in.

4. Don’t redraw and try to use as a cover, and certainly don’t take anyone’s original art or try to sneak in getting a free cover art this way.

Let’s get started, shall we? :cowboy_hat_face:

This is a drawing of my OC Athena. Here’s a poika (from picrew) version of her (if you prefer to see another more clearer version of her.)

Additional Information:

• You don’t have to be a digital artist to join, traditional artists are welcome to join too! (I’m a traditional artist as well :joy:)

• You can change her hair (but keep her bangs, please :joy:), outfit (don’t leave out her piercings) or poses, just draw her in any way you like!

I’ll update more if you guys want more of it!

@Frey

35 Likes

Def joining!
@LR_epsd @pupplegum @ItsTerra sorry if ya didn’t want to be tagged :grin:

5 Likes

Am i supposed to have insta? :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Thanks for the tag :pleading_face: @pqstiche 's oc is so prettyy I wanna join!

4 Likes

It’s okay if you don’t have Instagram, I’ll post it (if you join and let me post it) and credit you with your forum name! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Okay thanks! Do i just re-create it in my own style or? :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

yep!

2 Likes

So is supposed to be the same outline? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

easy. all i have to do is make it look like trash. :clown_face:

6 Likes

I would like to join, do we have to put our IG?

2 Likes

no, you can draw her any way you like!
you can draw her in different poses or anything! :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

if you don’t want to put your ig (or don’t have ig), that’s fine too! I’ll credit you with your forum name!

1 Like

Okay.

2 Likes

it’s not trash bruhhh :clown_face:, I bet your drawing is amazing :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Ohhh sure!! I’ll join!! Seems fun!!

4 Likes

Can i like make her in episode style and change the hairstyle and stuff?? btw the drawing is so cute :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

Yes, you can! Just don’t remove her bangs and piercings lol

2 Likes

10 Likes

Is that okay?

2 Likes

This is cute! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes