Draw yourself contest **SPRING THEMED** CLOSED

What to do
The title says it all. Draw yourself in episode form or realistic using spring as your inspiration. Ex: flowers, sun, pastel colors etc. Be creative! And have fun! As spring can be interpreted in many ways.

RULES
(If you fail to follow any of these rules you will be disqualified)
NO BULLYING.
DONT STEAL TRACE USE OR EVEN TOUCH OTHERS WORK.
HAS TO BE SPRING THEMED IN SOME WAY
BE NICE
nDSlfqf0gn5g4

Prizes
1st place:
A character edit of 3 people max. A pfp of 2 people max. A surpise drawing 1 person max.
A spam of likes if wanted, a follow on episode, and will read your story if you have one out.
2nd place:
A character edit of up to 2 people max. A pfp of 1 person max. A spam of likes, a follow on episode, and will read you story if you have one out.
3rd place:
A character edit of up to 1 person max. A spam of likes, a follow on episode, and will read your story if you have one out.
Example of a character edit (what i thought one was lol)

Character Edit Example

ANYONE CAN JOIN
Tags (dont use these are my friends or people i think would like to join) (if you would like to be taken off please let me know)
@AuthorMDWrites @xetic @Bumblebee
@PropertyofNae @Mouse.Episode @Bridi @appleqrl @CalyPhina @Bethany1 @Turtle_Cat @jassie12dw @eilyk @Problematic_Patrick @Ghosty @Silver_Shadow @Gamer_Gurl @TyLo @Epiexpert @SASB @SakuraCheam

BIG SHOUT OUT TO MY GIRLS @xetic and @AuthorMDWrites for helping me come up with this idea!
Deadline May 30
You can enter as much as you want.

25 Likes

It’s finally spring here and I’m loving it so ofc I’ll enter this :heart_eyes::cherry_blossom:

2 Likes

awhh thank you :heart: i feel the same way

1 Like

Yass jOINING for sure

1 Like

Thanks boo. :heart: Im still trying to find people to tag

1 Like

YO
@superwriter7 JOIN

2 Likes

Okay! Thank you :heart:

1 Like

Joining

I wonder who else help?

Thanks you are amazing

1 Like

I’m joining!!

1 Like

No you are :heart: Thanks for joining

1 Like

It is my pleasure

1 Like

Thanks for joining! :heart:

1 Like

Anyone is open to join!! You dont have to be tagged.

Aww, thank you for the tag hun, I will be joing. :slight_smile:

@Maria.StoryWritter may want to join also.

2 Likes

Np and thanks for joining :heart:

1 Like

I want to enter but. . My face :sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like

Your face what? :joy:

Self portraits are soooo hard bc I want to change all my flaws lmao Ill enter tho :wink:

1 Like

Ima try

1 Like

Thanks for joining bee, You can draw bees in your drawing too if you want :heart:

1 Like