Drawing challenge, improve the way you draw

This is a drawing challenge that will improve the way you draw! You can do it in paper or digital. What’s the challenge? Take a pen, open pinterest and draw photos (and draw it fast try spending less than 3 minutes in each sketch) and keep doing multiple of those sketches and try to do it either everyday or at least twice per week. I usually do a total of 16 quick pen sketches every week. This will help you drawing what you see and not what your mind think something looks like. Erasing is a waste of time and if you using paint or tattooing you won’t be ale to erase so that’s why use a pen in this challenge. If you doing digital (is better to do it traditional) don’t erase it or undo something just keep sketching

examples

• This are some quick sketches I did with pen, I spent a couple minutes iin each sketches or even less

Some photos you can start with:

PhotosReferences

3cc66fb3a74ecdfccbcec68fd1b29514

I would love to see you first sketches and than see how you improve over the weeks!! U don’thave to do outfit only, u can draw other stuff too such as food or eyes, mouth,poses, etc… just rememberto have a couple of outfit sketches!!

13 Likes

I love your sketches so much! I quit sketching a few months ago and looking at your examples makes me wanna try again! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Keep doing sketches, you’ll see so much improvement over weeks :woman_artist:

1 Like

Yo I suck at drawing body’s and gave up but just seeing this made me try again tysm :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Tried it out 3 minutes exact no judgement :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Wow for three minutes that is very good! :clapping:

1 Like

Thank you! :laughing:

1 Like

Wow ur sketches are beautiful :star_struck::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Uhhhhh…
No words

3 Likes

No need to sugar coat it😂
Hopefully I get better tho

1 Like

Is good to know!! :blush: keep practicing, and u can show me ur sketches if you’d like too cause I woukd love to see them

1 Like

I love it!! :open_mouth:

1 Like

thx :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would try both on paper and digital and see which one is easier for you, plus with time you’ll get better and I’ll love to see your progress!

1 Like

I tried…
Worst drawing I’ve ever made though…

2 Likes

Is not bad!!! Plus you’ll get better with time, just keep drawing what you see and you’ll see how you’ve changed. I’ve been drawing for almost 10 years, and now that I’ve started to do pen sketches I’m starting to get better at art

1 Like

I’ve been drawing since I was two so… :sob:

1 Like

Here is The sketches that I made :slight_smile:
And being that I cant draw body’s too well (and haven’t tried in 5 months) I think it’s not too bad

1 Like

Pen practice will help a lot! :relieved:

I really love it!! You’re doing great !

1 Like