Drawn characters for practice! 🖌 🎨

I don’t have one, you can choose any :blob_hearts: and yes you can pm me!

1 Like

Alrighty! By default I will use the picture you have in your card and I will PM you the results. Thanks for sharing :heart:

1 Like

:heart:

1 Like

Hello @IrisLevont! Here’s my character, feel free to do anything with it! I would love to see the final result as well!

Character Details:

Inspired Pose (Something like this? You could choose whatever you like!):

2 Likes

Thank you! I’ll be sure to send you the final result asap…thanks for sharing :heart:

1 Like

Awww thank you so much! Take as much time as you like! Thanks again~

1 Like

Heya! I have a character here if you need anymore.

Summary

You can choose the pose. Feel free to change the outfit if you need. :grin:

1 Like

You can use my character and choose the pose and change the outfit if you want :))

1 Like

Hey do you still have a place for drawing mine, Or you got busy with drawing ?:eyes: :blue_heart::relaxed:

1 Like

You seem busy but I’ll just leave this in case you want to use it

If you choose this plz pm me the final

a random pose:
Unknown

1 Like

There are the pose and the characters

1 Like

Okay great! By default I will use the character pose in your character card, would you like me to PM the final result?

1 Like

Thanks a bunch! I’ll use the character in the card that you provided, would you like me to PM you the final result?

1 Like

Well I’ve gotten more slots then I expected but there’s always room for improvement:) Sure, go ahead:)

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll be sure to send you the final result, and no need to worry I have A LOT of time on my hands and about to go on break for school too:) :heart:

1 Like

Thanks for including both, means a lot. Would you like me to PM you the final result?

Yes please!! :))

1 Like

Okay thank you☀️

Okay

1 Like

Yeah sure that sounds great! Take as long as you need to get it done :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like