Dream Team; Operation Silent Gold. (1 spot left)

Hi there, my name is Sol-i and I am part ofThe Dream Team.

What is the Dream Team you may ask, it is a group of 5 people working together to make stories on episode in the long term.
We will set up an email account and created a new account on the episode portal which we all share. We communicate through discord, and Instagram to work together on multiple stories.
We separate the tasks but worry not, everyone gets to write the story.
The task are departments, like the background search department, the overlay search department, the promoting department, the Correction Department, and more…
Once one of us gets an idea we put our minds together make a plot and work on the story. We work on multiple stories at a time.

I am currently looking to add 2 more writers to the teams, the more the merrier!

So if you are someone devoted who like to write stories, consider an application to the dream team.

I am looking for someone who :

• Has at least 6 months experience of in coding.

• Is 16+.

• Is free for at least 2 hours per day.

• Can work under pressure

• Is organize and can respect deadlines

To apply please fill out this form :

Summary

Name-
Age-
Where you live or Timezone-
How long have you been coding?-
Any interesting quality you have-
Why would you make a good member of the Dream Team?-
Any other things you want to tell-

Pm me your answers or leave them down in the comments section.

Anyone can apply, girls, boys, non-binary, trans, all you need is some interest!

I am looking forward to meeting and seeing you become part of our D.T

Number of spots still available: 1

화이팅!

2 Likes

We’d love people to join! Feel free to fill out the form if you are interested!

1 Like

Name- Gingerbug (unless you want my real name?)
Age- 17
Where you live or Timezone- CST, United States
How long have you been coding?- I took probably a year or so break from it but I had I believe like 1 and a half of experience. It would be easy for me to learn it all again considering I used to code so much.
Any interesting quality you have- I want to graduate and become a game coder! So this is something that is fun to me when I have the time.
Why would you make a good member of the Dream Team?- I love to talk and collaborate with other people whenever I can and I also love making stories. Though I can’t promise I would always be available, I want to help out when and where I can!
Any other things you want to tell- Not really, but I totally understand if I don’t make the cut, as you guys probably need people who are more available than I. Hope you guys have a great day/night!

1 Like

Up

Up.

I hope I’m not too late for this.

Name- Skieers (can provide my real name if needed)
Age- 17
Where you live or Timezone- England, GMT
How long have you been coding?- A few months. I’m a fast learner though
Any interesting quality you have- I don’t know if it’s an ‘interesting quality’, but something I love to do in my free time is just sit on a bench and make up life stories for random strangers
Why would you make a good member of the Dream Team?- I’m a good team player, I love listening to other people’s ideas and inputting my own, and writing stories is the thing I’m most passionate about.
Any other things you want to tell- Even though I know I don’t have much experience in coding, I really believe I can pick it up quickly and would also love to be given the opportunity to learn and develop new skills alongside a group of friendly people :slight_smile:

1 Like

up