Dream work after you graduate

what is your dream work after you graduate :smiling_face:

1 Like

This is gonna sound really stupid but I wanna be a detective.

1 Like

sometimes i always think about that

1 Like

I haven’t completely made up my mind about that yet, but working as a microbiologist, lawyer, or private investigator feels like a good option for me.

1 Like

what is your course

What do you mean?

1 Like

i mean your strand

I’m not sure if you can call this a strand, since I’m not going to college or high school (there’s a different educational system where I’m from) but in my class the focus is on technology, mathematics and science, which will also be part of my final exams.
But I just choose this because I already made a choice for seventh grade and the things taught were different to the other options, I decided to pick it again, so that I won’t have to start all over again, with things I’ve already learnt. (Didn’t work, I’m still forced to do that…)

1 Like

im sorry to hear that but also me… im doing my business management to handle my future business and i change it to military … having a training maybe next year …
you can do it … we can do it for our own good … im proud of you.

Thanks, we’ll both see what the future holds someday. Good luck with your plans and everything else!

1 Like

actor

1 Like

A professional sleeper :computer_rage:

3 Likes

OB/GYN and also I wanna do some lab research in the name of women’s health. I haven’t thought too much about the second one since it’s a new thought, but while I’m in college I’m gonna look into it more.

2 Likes

Possibly a calligrapher or fashion designer even though I have no previous or current experience with them :sob:

2 Likes

To become a Doctor

1 Like

i’ve always wanted to work in a psychology field, as the topic fascinates me. ideally i’d like to be a therapist. however, if we’re talking real dream work, i want to make video games. that’s why i write on episode—practice.

2 Likes

we do NOT have enough calligraphers in the world.

2 Likes

I wanna be a chef in my own restaurant

1 Like

Nah, they’re quite under-appreciated since typing has took over. But there’s something special about expressing yourself through beautiful handwriting that typing just can’t do…

2 Likes

hi everyone so i just wanna share about my holiday so
i will get military … i just want to know about your course
im a business finance in accountancy business management and after that i’ll get the military
and i don’t know why … :smiling_face:

1 Like