Dreams Art Thread ☁️✨

Hello and welcome to the Dreams Art Group’s Requesting Thread! We encourage you to come in and make a request, as we do anything from covers and splashes, to profile pictures and backgrounds. Our friendly members will give you a pleasant art experience, providing you with top quality art for free.

Information~
•We will try and complete your request as quick as possible, however we do have lots going on in our lives so we can’t do your request in just 1 day.
•When requesting, please fill in the Google form attached at the bottom of this introductory message.

Rules~
•No drama please
•We have the right to cancel your request
•Be polite to our members and others
•Keep in contact with us (e.g if you no longer need the art, let us know!)

Our talented members include~

@KatieI
@Freya001.episode
@Natasha.Brown1
@zoe.exe
@AshlynG (not taking anymore requests for now)
@Sunset_shimmer
@Danielle318
@turtlelover1025

We are no longer accepting more members, so please do not ask to join because we will say no. Sorry!

KatieI

Turtlelover1025

image image image

Danielle318

Untitled324 Untitled64-3

Sunset_Shimmer

2lyV81558823395 5RThf1556473981

AshlynG

Zoe.exe

Natasha.Brown1

Freya001.episode

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeJEbXPypNcRVvCw63aZR8b9u9iT14elIla2I9h5_HdZuuutA/viewform?usp=pp_url

Waiting List-
@xxLoveAaliyah
@epy.love

(@Kyla-hook)

11 Likes

Bump!

Bump!

Some tags just in case:

(Sorry if you guys don’t want to be tagged! But…here.)
Tags:
@Alishia_Episode @AMagic @amberose @Luna_B_Vand.er @Luna_Kesem @gigistorm @Ashy702 @asha_queen @Elaina.p @superb @Roy @AshlynG @Cami_epy @Cass_writes @Chocolate_Mama @CinnamonToast @PropertyofNae @Phoenix_Hope @PurpleRose @Problematic_Patrick @Madhu @Writer_SA

PS: You DON’T have to request unless you want too.

8 Likes

I’m literally in the group but thanks for the tag :joy:

1 Like

Just in case… Sorry though! Just copied and pasted the tags for a doc I have for tags…

3 Likes

bump!

1 Like

BuMP!!

1 Like

Bump!

1 Like

@Episode_Madeline16 you can request here since you’re looking for a cover! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like