Drive Car Across screen

I need help. I’m trying to make one character drive the car onto the screen and then the other character get in. But the car moves and then the character moves. How do I make the car and character move at the same time?

instead of using @with the commands to move the overlay and character use &

2 Likes

i tried that. it didnt work

can i see your script?

I want Antonio to drive the car onto screen than drive away with Isabella in the car with him

Line 3060 you need to add a time in s for the car shifting. Currently you’ve got it moving instantly.

1 Like

Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.