Drop a lie let’s go

Bless you. :clown_face: You’re my daughter, so you ate your grandma.

Oh my god, How could I eat my uncle, she was so horrible, but anyways im turning 0 today

1 Like

Given the circumstances I get browner hair, get well soon with your broken leg and I am turning 21 tomorrow.

My hair turned green because I ate sushi and I ate my arm after ripping off my leg

1 Like

You hacked into my account tomorrow. Why?

I had 17,000 kids next week and my dad is the mom of them but they’re 20 years old and my dad is 3

1 Like

I’m actually one of the kids he’s having next week. I can’t wait to be born.

@AngelWings1983 Oh so now you can’t explain why you hacked my account tomorrow? You couldn’t do it the day before next year? :sleepy:

1 Like

@louisewrites: Hacking tomorrow is sooo 2075, why should I do that? I better could do it yesterday. But yesterday I had to eat 1000 peanuts meant for my pet elephant.

1 Like

You ate my peanuts?? We in the animal kingdom were so stressed out next year. How could you?

2 Likes

Tomorrow is the start of 1830, Why would you invent such thing as hacking

1 Like

She also ate my pencils even after I clearly stated that I was pregnant and needed them to teach my students.

1 Like

Because hacking is something I can do and fun. :clown_face: I even don’t know how. :rofl: :rofl: :face_with_peeking_eye:

2 Likes

Oh my god, stealing from a dead woman whos pregnant, such disrespect

2 Likes

If I were alive, I would soooo hack back. :rage:

1 Like

Oh my stomach is soo empty of all that eating. How was drinking my aunt, @Khloe_s?

1 Like

Don’t worry, I’ll pull her donut location and hack her so she can’t mess with our cupcakes anymore

1 Like

Drinking your uncle was great

1 Like

lmaoo if lying was a person

2 Likes

That was actually how I passed out before passing on and eventually passing away. But a trip to the dentist and I am okay. He gave me some pills for my ears.

1 Like

That should be so weird. :rofl:

1 Like