๐Ÿซถ Drop it From the top, Pomotion Style! ๐Ÿ’ฃ

Hey loves,
:heart:
I would like to present to you guys my entry for the OM contest;

๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ฆ๐ž: OM: Letโ€™s get Married!

๐†๐ž๐ง๐ซ๐ž: Romance / Drama / Comedy

๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง: You worked so hard to get where you are, only for it all to be taken away at the last second. Love, future and family, can you salvage your life before you fall apart?

๐‚๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง: Full for Main Character And Love Interest (There will be only one LI!)

More:
The story will feature-
โ—ฆ Mini Games
โ—ฆ Point System
โ—ฆ French Dialogue

Episode 1 to 3 is already out!

link: OM; Letโ€™s Get Married!

Dm me for R4R!!!

And please feel free to drop yours stories here too!

2 Likes

I will def read it! Like the cover looks so cuteeee :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: , also if you donโ€™t mind whoโ€™s the artist of your cover?

Thank you!!! :heart:
Itโ€™s from one of my friends

Bump

Your story sounds really good!! If anyone could take the time to read my story I would absolutely appreciate it :yellow_heart:

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 13
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since weโ€™ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatalโ€ฆ

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Also up for r4r!

Congrats on publishing and thank you for the thread :purple_heart:

Story 1

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 17 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?
Link: Episode Writer Portal

Story 2

Title: Mind Over Matter
Genre: Drama/Comedy/Action
Chapters: 3 (Complete)
Description: When the world is ravaged by flesh-eating monsters, three soldiers must learn to survive together on a remote island.
Link: Episode Writer Portal

Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

up

Hi!! Thanks for creating a thread and congrats on entering the contest :') Iโ€™d be very down to do a R4R and can DM you tomorrow!

Hereโ€™s my story:

Title: OM: DREAMSCAPE
Author Name: Piki (@piki.episode)
Genre: Fantasy/Romance/Drama
Description: Lucid dreaming is your escapade from the real world. That is, until your dreams become a place of mystery & unknowns. Can you save your loved ones from the terrors of the night?
Details: 1 M/F LI, Full Customization, 4 Possible Endings, Lots of Choices!
Link: Click me!

1 Like

Thank you so much lovely :blush::purple_heart:
:crossed_swords:Title : OM: My Clumsy knight
:crossed_swords:Description : Your biggest dream is to have the reputation of the best developer in the online world. But because of a party and a mysterious person, your whole world turns upside down.
:crossed_swords:Genre : Romance
:crossed_swords:F/M Love interest
:crossed_swords:Full CC
:crossed_swords:Instagram @joxilove.write
:crossed_swords:Link Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Congratulations on publishing! And thank you for this thread! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Hereโ€™s my entry - :beach_umbrella: OM: Into The Abyss
Story Link: Into The Abyss Story Link

1 Like

Hey Sol-i.

Good luck for your entry, thereโ€™s my OM story has well.

Hope you like it

Story Title: OM: Gypsy Love

Genre: Drama

Author Name: Joana Silva

Instagram: @episodeartjo

Description: Lara a gypsy girl dreams of being a hunter, but a mafia leader Ricco Moretti comes into her life. Her father has a deal for Ricco Moretti. Will Lara Discover the deal?

Extras: Choices, Art scenes, Gem Choices, Bonus Content and Full CC of Lara the main character and chapter 5 Ricco moretti the love interest.

Hope you guys like it!

1 Like

Thank you ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿป

:heart: ๐“ž๐“œ: ๐“ข๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ผ :heart:

:heart: ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง: ๐™ต๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐š‹๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š›๐š’๐šŸ๐šŠ๐š• ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š•๐šŠ๐šœ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐š. ๐š†๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐š–๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ ๐š’๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š’๐šœ๐š‘ ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐šŽ?

:heart: ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŠ๐š•๐šœ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ
:heart: ๐™ต๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š
:heart: ๐š‚๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š

:heart: ๐†๐ž๐ง๐ซ๐ž: ๐š๐š˜๐š–๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ

:heart: ๐ˆ๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ฌ: ๐™ต๐šž๐š•๐š• ๐™ฒ๐™ฒ, ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐š˜๐š’๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šœ, ๐™ผ๐š’๐š—๐š’ ๐š๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ, ๐™ฟ๐š˜๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‚๐šข๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š–, ๐™ฐ๐š›๐š ๐š‚๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ, ๐Ÿท ๐™ป๐™ธ.

IG: Nicolle.stories :blob_hearts:
LINK: Read Speeding Hearts here :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you for this! :blue_heart: :purple_heart:
Title: OM: Road to You
Genre: Adventure
Description: You take a coast-to-coast road trip to bring your nephew home to your estranged sister. Will she be the only one the open road brings you back to?

1 Like

Up!

Thank you for the thread

Title: OM: Final Goodbyes

Genre: Romance

Description: After losing the love of his life. Marco was left raising his son while being a firefighter. One thing for sure he wasnโ€™t prepared to be whisked of his feet by a dispatcher. CC,1LI

Extras: Full CC, Male Mc, clothing choices, bones scenes

Story link

1 Like

up

Up

Hey, everyone I hope youโ€™re doing well :two_hearts:

I have recently published four new chapters of my story

Story : Catch me before I fall
Style : Limelight
Genre : Romance
(which also includes comedy, drama and action )
LI : only one
Choices : not much
Chapters published : 1-26 chapters out now Season 2

If anyone would like to follow me on my Instagram itโ€™s @sun.shine_stories

Description : Zara went through a rough path as a child and have become stronger. Can hot, charming Asher Jones try to change her mind about love? or will he Catch her before she fallโ€™s (Cc/1LI)

With new story cover
along with the link if anyone would like to check it out!

1 Like

Up

Hi :heart:
Thank you for this thread
if you are interested in a Mystery story

Story: Hostel By The River
Genre: Mystery (Romance/Drama)
Style: Limelight
Episode: 7 (ongoing)
Description: All you wanted to start over, but everything changed in a way you never planned. you realized you were no longer safe, not anymore. something terrible is going on around you and your friends, will you be able to find it? the most important thing is
will you be able to survive?
|LCC|1LI

Link to my story: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram : @red877.episode