Drop me some stories!

Congrats on your finale !! With all these free passes I’m getting in the gumball machine it’s the perfect time :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

Hi @valyrie ! thanks for this thread!! I hope you like my story if you decide to read it!

~ Title: Free Falling

~ Description: Attempting to revive their friendship, Tamia and Kaleb spend their senior year making up for lost time. As sparks start to fly, a friendship may be harder than they thought.

~ Genre: Romance (also a bit of a comedy)

Extras:
~ Full CC for MC & LI
~ Art scenes
~ Sounds & Music

Cover

Story Link

(Episode Writer Portal)

1 Like

perfect opportunity then :>

1 Like

It only gets much wilder! But thank you for your words. I’m working on season two right now!

1 Like

Thank you!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’m glad you think that way :heart_hands:

1 Like

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m reading The Chosen Nanny. Check it out: Episode Writer Portal

I’ll be publishing my sec book soon :white_heart:.

1 Like

Thank you that means the world! I wanted it to be something that was an escape and I’m glad you enjoy it!!!

1 Like

Thank you so much for this thread heres my story:
Story Title:
The Secret Agent
Genre:
Drama/Mystery
Chapters (also whether it’s ongoing or complete):
11 ongoing
Description:
When two new suspicious guys enter college, will getting close to them cause you to uncover secrets you thought you never would (LL&CC)

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Secret Agent

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

**Cover **(large )
(Small )

let me know what you think of it if you read

1 Like

Hi there!

Good luck on your writing!

Here are my story details:

Title: Luminesce
Genre(s): Fantasy, adventure, drama
Episode chapters: 9 (will be completed with 10)
Style: Ink
Link: Luminesce on Episode
Description: Far above us in the sky, the North Star, Nimue, embarks on a journey against all odds (and rules) across the galaxy to be with her soulmate. Will she ever find her way to him?
Art scenes: One in episode 9, and one in episode 10 (to be released).

Story Covers

These wonderful covers were made by @/agatha_draws on instagram.

If you’re not sure this story is for you, I’ve posted some old reviews (fanmail and other feedback) I got on it on this thread:Luminesce - a fantasy adventure between the stars✨, so that might give you a better impression of the story :wink: Unfortunately you can’t comment on the thread anymore as it’s been archived, but if you have any feedback or just want to chat about it or anything else, feel free to message me here or on my instagram: @writer.trishagold. That’s where I also post updates and more Episode related content (edits, tips & tricks, etc.).

Happy reading! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Hello!

I just published my story & would love if you all would check it out. I’m happy to read your story, too!

Title : The Shadow Witch

Genre : Fantasy

Episodes : 4 & on-going!

Description : “Raven is thrown into a world of Witchcraft, Vampires, & Wolf-Shifters once she discovers she is adopted. Love, family, and adventure awaits her — but trouble awaits her, too.”

small cover

1 Like

Witch’s Curse

By Mi

Limelight

Fantasy

9 episodes (more coming soon)

Can Logan save his dad from a family curse, while dealing with a witch’s ghost? Follow his journey to find out. Choices Matter, Multiple Endings, Point System, Multiple Love Interests

IG: mi_stories_4444

Thank you for the thread :heart:

Title: ANIMOSITY
Genre: Dark Fantasy
Chapters: 3 (Ongoing)
Description: An immortal mage, a rebellious teen, and a vampire framed for murder. It’s only a matter of time before they realize that everywhere they go marks a trail of fear and chaos.
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

Thank you for creating this thread. Good luck with writing! :blush:

Title : Sora: A Viking Saga [COMPLETE]
Summary : Vikings of Sora are at war with England! Shieldmaiden Thora has been sent together with her brothers and secret lover to negotiate for peace. [CC & LGBTQ+]
Genre : adventure/ fantasy/ romance
Story link : -
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4625143746985984
Story cover

Instagram : I post sneak peeks and more via my page @chanel.stories

Hey! I’m a new author, and just released my first story! Feel free to reach out :slight_smile:

Title: Mafia Affair
Author: Lyss
Genre: Romance
Style: LL
Episode: 3 (ongoing)
Description: What happens when the wife of the most feared mafia leader in New York meets their rival enemy, the Cartel leader? Will she given in or stick to her vows?
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Social: @episode.lyss (insta)
Includes:
1MC
1LI
Full CC
Sound & Music
Mature themes & strong language referenced

hiya!! thank you so much for this post!
story: 8 LETTERS

REFLECTION OF THE PAST
****HI THANKS FOR THIS THREAD… I WOULD LIKE TO PROMOTE MY STORY AND SHARE IT WITH YOU!

STORY: REFLECTION OF THE PAST
GENRE: ROMANCE
DESCRIPTION: Cassie, an independent driven woman, is reminded of her past life when triggered during a heated argument with her fiance. Is this the last draw of their relationship.
STYLE: LIMELIGHT
EPISODES: 1-3, ONGOING
I HOPE YOU ENJOY READING
Instagram:@empress.nas

Hey! I’m Faith an author on episode!
Here is my story
Title: The White Skulls
Genre: Action
Description: When Jacob Is Assigned To Protect Alicia, His Bosses Daughter, They Don’t Expect A Job To Turn Into Something More

Story link: I love The White Skulls! Check it out! https//bit.ly/EpisodeHere episode Episode Writer Portal