Drop some murder mytery/thriller stories here!

after reading mystery on hanging hill lane by marshmallow o (which is AMAZING by the way, 10/10 recommend) i’ve been craving some thriller stories, preferable murder mystery if you know any! horror is cool too. feel free to drop your or other authors’ stories!

3 Likes

You should check out Chicanery by @J.Miley
It’s a murder mystery and just won an Epy Award @theepyawards for best Mystery/Thriller

oooo cool, thanks!!

1 Like

alright thank you!!

1 Like

Here is my story
Title : Hannah Miler’s Mystery
Author: Remone
Story genre :Mystery
Story style :lime light
Description: Hannah Miler was brutally killed in the woods.Will Ser be able to solve the mystery of Hannah miler’s death and will able to find the killer ?.And how is Ser related to Hannah.(CC)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6311583539331072

You can check out my story! It’s horror/thriller

It’s called Pathway to Reality!

Here’s the link:

Here’s the link to my mystery story!
Malibu is a beachfront society full of the wealthy, famous and powerful. But when someone in your inner circle is found murdered, everyone is a suspect.
Season 1 is 20 episodes and complete and season 2 episodes 1-6 are out with updates every Friday!

2 Likes

will add this to the list!!

2 Likes

something tells me i’m gonna love this one, can’t wait to read it!
edit: forgot to say this earlier but DAMN the artwork is amazing I love it

3 Likes

sounds awesome!! i added it to my list :heartbeat:

2 Likes

Made by “Art by Ren” she’s just a genius!

I hope you really like the story!

cool! the artist really is talented :heart: i definitely will

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing!! Thanks @Victoriaecs I’ll check them out too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Omg I’m so excited!!

2 Likes

Here’s my story. :slight_smile:
My story has: CC, minigames and choices matter!

My story
Title: Act of vengeance
Author: Rosenspitze
Style: Limelight
Genre: Thriller/Drama
Chapters: 3 (more episodes coming soon)
Description: 1926: A hazardous situation and the shadowing of a girl have one thing in common: the death of your friends. Your plan - finding the murderers & taking vengeance. The hunt begins!
Instagram: rosenspitze.epsiode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5819471904702464
Cover:

that sounds so cool!!
i will read all of these, and if i remember i’ll give u all feedback :heartbeat: i already finished chicanery and holy crap that was one hell of a story i did NOT expect the ending i got

3 Likes

Mine’s more horror than thriller, but there’s murder, and I guess figuring out what’s killing everyone is mysterious. :slight_smile:

Title: Springmist Lake
Genre: Horror
Style: LL, Spotlight
Description: Seven college friends reunite at their hometown of Springmist Lake for a night of fun, but an otherworldly horror threatens their lives. Will they band together to live or betray each other to survive?
Features: Points system; choices matter; LGBTQ+ cast [2 non-binary, 1 trans, 1 gay, 1 bi, 1 lesbian, 1 bi-curious]; Control all 7 characters
Chapters: 3
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6533261298565120

Cover

Promoted Stories
1 Like

my interest has been piqued! i’m excited, i’m sure I’ll love it

2 Likes