Drop Ya Stories!

I feel like I’ve been scrolling past the same stories on episode for days so please drop your stories I need something new to read that isn’t by the same people and on the same themes over and over again. I prefer comedy stories, but I’m open to literally everything.

DROP EM.

17 Likes

I can recomand

Lost in the stars by Mare Acacia
Reflective Difference by Episode.Honeey and Tldax
Gettting over her by LemonJay

and I know this titel is a mouthfull, but its the funniest story I ever read, if you like comedy you gotta at least give it a chance

My forced arrange marriage to my gang leader vampire bad boy boss and I am pregnant by Clarkie

and my own story

title : Scorn Heir.
Includes multiple love interest of both genders. Full CC of MC, limited of Love interest. Mini-games, point system, no early acces or skip the wait, in this story,
Directing: I will say I am a pretty Advance coder. and I made sure there are no mistakes
Genre: Fantasy
Description: After a tragedy befalls the royal family, you’re forced to take the throne. But will you thrive or fail when a ghost gets in the way and someone else tries to claim the throne too?

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5932970744676352

2 Likes

Hey, here are my stories!

This is an upcoming comedy (because you said you love the genre)

SWY: Too Clumsy To Handle
Author: @emma.writes.episode
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 3 (on October 1)
Genre: Comedy, Romance, Drama
Description: You enter a famous contest by accident, only to find out a contestant as clumsy as you is in your team. Will you fight for your country or will your clumsiness take over? [romcom]

And these stories are already published:

R&R: Victim 269
Chapters: 3
Description: Your master betrayed your trust and misused your loyalty. Thrown in the enemy’s hands, will you fulfil your role as a vigilante for justice or will darkness get you in its grip?

Reveal: He - soon She
Chapters: 10
Description: When your boyfriend delivers you shocking news, you question everything you once knew. With your career in jeopardy, you realize that the true bombshell hadn’t been revealed.

1 Like

@Myself16 = DL :Heroes of the World
@Jae27 = Belonging Together
@Unknown_writer = Demon Eyes

2 Likes

Thanks of this :heart:

here is my story link

1 Like

Here’s my story - Five Demand

Summary

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5608878886289408

By the way If you read it please give me a feedback about the things I should control and fix and maybe change. :hugs:

Not a comedy story, but I hope you’ll give it a go.

Title: Assassins
Genre: Action / some romance
Chapters: 5 (ongoing)
Style: LL
Description: You’re finally graduating as a full fledged assassin. And on top of that you’ll get personal training from a special someone… How will your new career take off ?

Cover: image
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4700589554991104

Thank you very much :relaxed:

1 Like

hey
thanks for this.
and for the story My story isn’t completely comedy… its fantasy… there is comedy scene that u can enjoy

I hope you enjoy it :blush:

Hello! My story has comedy element in it. Hope you can give it a chance :white_heart:

Story Card & Link

iH Story Card
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5273039194488832

Story name - Destined vampires
Genre - fantasy
Description - A Vampire Princess strong, independent enough to take the throne but is in no need of any king. In the process of becoming Queen, will she meet someone whom she is destined to?

Cover

Here’s my story. Hope you like it.

Name: Belonging Together
Author: JaeMan27
Genre: Romance (a bit of drama)
Chapters: 8 (more coming soon.)
Style: LL
Description: Cassidy is the queen bee who rules the school with an iron fist. He is a nerd new to your hive. When she finds out who he actually is, she re-examines herself and her relationships.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6492676664524800
Social media accounts: None lol.

Hi! Here’s my story, and I hope it interests you enough to give it a shot! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: Faders
Description: September 22nd: A night of many secrets. A near death experience that will wreak havoc on his life and turn him into someone new. But is this “new life” what he wanted? [Male MC]
Cover:

Hi, thank you for this thread! Here are my stories, if you’re interested:

Title: Reveal: My Life As A Lie
Author: P D Anderson
IG: @starliteoversuomi
Genre: Drama
Subgenre: Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy
Episodes: 4 (more to come)
Full CC
1 LI
Description: You’re quite the average guy, until you wake up one day and realize: You’re not REAL! As an avatar in a video game you find yourself playing the game of your life. Or better FOR it!

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Reveal: My Life As A Lie

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Title: Saivoaimo
Author: P D Anderson
IG: @starliteoversuomi
Genre: Fantasy, Romance
Episodes: 13 (complete)
Full CC
Description: Vilja is intrigued as she meets Arkin, a young man with a dark secret. But going with him has a price: Outworldly forces are already on their trail and time is running out…

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Saivoaimo

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Here’s my story <3
Title: Tempted By Him
Author: sstories.x
Genre: Romance (Mafia story)
Episodes: 4 (more coming) DO NOT GO ONTO EPISODE 4 (it’s not done, you will end up just watching the intro and u will just waist a pass).
Style: Limelight, (Full CC)
Description: It only takes 1 night to turn your life upside down and Leane’s Life took an unexpected turn when she meets the SEXY but savage Ajax Santos, will Leane be able to resist his ways?
Cover:
tempted_cr_posterThumb_urDOPzzEtB

due to some complications i don’t have an instagram account yet.

Thanks for the thread. :heartpulse:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sinead.fictionist

Story Description
Trying to protect the world from the most powerful interdimensional being there is, is hard enough, but what happens when you fall for his hot but heartless son?(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games, art scenes)

Eat Stake link

Thanks for this! Here’s my newest story. :heartpulse:

Story: A Dozen + One
Author: Giulianna (Insta Handle: @giulianna_creates)
Genre: Drama
Current Episodes: 6
Description: Derek Roberts already has enough to handle at home with eleven siblings, but what will happen when his girlfriend Tracey Donovan gets kicked out of her home and moves in with him?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6073379024601088

Hey! Here’s mine.
Story Title : Lies [6 Out Now]
Genre : Drama (+ Romance and mystery)
Style : Limelight
CC : Full CC for MC and LIs
Instagram : @/anustories
Description : Life hasn’t always been fair to you, but a surprise invitation to LA completely turns your life around. And now everything is perfect, or is it all just an illusion?
Cover:arrow_down:

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6061947893776384

Description

Follow Arthur and Marry on a wild adventure through an enchanted forest to find the Queen that has been tormenting their villages for centuries. Will they find the Queen? or Will they die trying? The choice is yours. Heart break, lies, and maybe love awaits.

-CC (limelight)

-Choices matter

-2 Endings

-Art scenes

-Advanced Zooms

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Drag Me to Hell

Thank you for this thread! :blue_heart:
Here are my story’s details:

Title: Our Secret
Author: Elle
Genre: Comedy, more of a RomCom
Chapters: 15 (ongoing)
Description: A new chapter in your life starts with your new job, which brings along new people, new drama and… a fling with a co-worker. Will your life turn upside down or not?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6395440182001664
My Instagram: @ellejepisode
Story Cover: