Drop Ya Stories!

Title : CRAVING YOUR BLOOD
Author : Jojo&Camm
Genre : Romance/Fantasy
Episode : 5 (ongoing)
CC : Full CC for the LIs and limited for MC
M/F LIs
Instagram : @joxilove.write & @camm.episode
Description : To maintain peace with the humans in town, Diana must pretend to be a normal human being with her worse enemy. Can she handle the hotness and not fall in love, or get killed?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5277418316824576

Title: Taming Mr.Wylde
Description: A perfect life with a perfect boyfriend, what else could a girl dream of? Until you discover the shocking truth of the new boy at school… Can you keep a secret? [CC, Choices, LL]
Genre: drama, romance

1 Like

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sinead.fictionist

Story Description
Trying to protect the world from the most powerful interdimensional being there is, is hard enough, but what happens when you fall for his hot but heartless son?(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games, art scenes)

Eat Stake link

Heyo , I’m Angel and I’m here to promote my first ever published story on episode.
You’ll like it :wink:

DESCRIPTION : Angel And Avi are happy together until she realizes Avi has cheated on her, leaves him without intimation, years later he’s her boss and turns out the girl he cheated with is her now fiancé,… time for some payback… Or perhaps some stolen lies will be revealed?
GENRE : Drama/ Romance
STORY TITLE : Stolen Lies
AUTHOR : Amy
EPISODE FORMAT : Limelight!
[IMG_4588|579x500, 50%]

I can assure you’ll love it.

Hey there,

Thank you for doing this! My new story is “Twice In A Lifetime” which is a sequel/spinoff of my first story “Unexpected Perfection”. I’d love for you to give it a shot!

CC : Yes
Description : For Everly and Lucas it was love at first sight. When she wakes up from a coma with no memory of him, will he succeed in making her fall in love with him once again?
Genre : Romance
Art Scenes : Yes
Choices : Choices Matter, Points System
Gems : Top Up Points and Support the Author, Unlock Bonus Scenes if Points Insufficient
Episodes Published : 8
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5620845432537088

Copy of Twice In A Lifetime-2