Drop your fantasy stories here! Promote your stories!

Hey there! This is my fantasy stories! It’s a vampire’s love stories, with drama! If you want you can give a check, I would really appreciate it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
You can post your stories here!! Let’s support each other! :heart_eyes:

Author: Theo
Title: Eyes on Fire
Genre: Romance
Description: Love and fear. A blessing and a curse. In a world out of the ordinary, you have no trust in people, in love. But what happens when the unusual becomes a cause of life for you?
Style: LL
Episodes: 40 (COMPLETE)
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Insta Acc: @theo.stories
Cover:

Author: Theo
Title: Taste Like Drug
Genre: Romance
Description: You are a young girl, leaving what haunts you behind, starting a new life. But what happens when you meet a hot guy with dark secrets? Dangerous tracks of love comes between you…
Episodes: 23 (not complete yet)
Insta Acc: @theo.stories
Cover:

Thank you, in advance! :heart: :heart:

7 Likes

Hi,

Thank you for this thread.

Here are my fantasy stories:

grafik

Title: Saivoaimo
Author: P D Anderson
IG: @starliteoversuomi
Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Drama
Episodes: 13 (complete)
Style: Limelight
LI: Male (one)
Customization of the MC and her LI
Description:
What would you do if the guy you met last night turns out to be your own REAL guardian angel? Vilja has to make her choice and FAST while a powerful enemy is closing in…

grafik

Title: Jubmienaimo (Saivoaimo 2)
Author: P D Anderson
IG: @starliteoversuomi
Customization of the MC and her LI
Chapters: 13 (complete)
Genre: Fantasy, Drama, Romance
Description: Robbed of her memories Vilja tries to recreate every step to find the missing pieces. As circumstances become almost unbearable she finds herself forced to return to Saivoaimo…

Thanks for the thread!
Title: Mallif
Mallif = Elven for curse lifter. In the 13th century, monsters are not always evil and heartless. Monsters sometimes are just humans hidden behind a curse.
Genre: Fantasy
Setting: Medieval times
MC: 1 (Male)
LI: 1 (Female)
CC: No.

Thank you for the thread! If anyone wants to give my story a go/R4R, reply to this message or PM me :purple_heart: Constructive criticism is welcome, pure negativity will not be tolerated :)) Feel free to send screenshots via the forums or my IG!

Title : Dawn of Mystic
Genre : Fantasy
Chapters out : 6 (chapters are lengthy imo with a lot more coming soon with weekly-biweekly updates)
Description : Angels and demons are polar opposites, but what happens when worlds collide? The truth can only be hidden for so long, and Marlene has yet to find out her true origins. (CC)
Author : Nyah
IG : nyah.writes
Style : Limelight
Features : 3 love interests (LGBT included), points system, some timed choices, some advanced directing

Hii, thank you for the thread! 🩵
Here’s my new fantasy story:
Title: Dark Side
Genre: Fantasy/Romance
Description: Conri’s half-vampire, half-werewolf. Callidora is the daughter of the ancient and most powerful vampires. Will they be able to save the mortal&immortal world despite their hatred?
Gems: Limited CC (can change everything except colors), bonus scenes
Episodes: 3 (ON GOING)
Link to the story: Episode Writer Portal
Insta Acc: @stephania_writes
Cover:

Hi, I’m Avriel. Thankyou for the thread!
I’m down for a r4r!
This is my story.
Title: Yes, it’s my life, but not my rules.
Author Name: Avriel Black
Instagram : @avriel.writes
Description: Angela’s life is a mess. Everything seems to be simple but it’s not what it looks like. Everything is connected!
Genre: Drama
Story Style : LL
Episodes: 13(on going)
Details: CC for the MC and LI,
Story Link: Episode Writer Portal

Yes_its_my_life.._but_not_my_rules_posterThumb

Hi! Thank you for making this thread!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Story name: The Queen and the Rogue :princess:t5::ninja:t3::crown:

Description: Malika is next in line to the throne to become Queen of the werewolves. What will happen when she meets her mate who is a rogue? The uphill battle begins…

Chapters: There are currently 7 chapters out and I am planning to revamp the first 4!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

My name on Episode & Instagram: kasha.writes :black_heart:

Thank you for this thread :face_with_peeking_eye: :blob_hearts:

Fabled: Chasing The Sun & Moon

You have to save your mom’s life with the vampire royals! Can they figure out what happened to her? Do you need the Sun or the Moon to make it work, or to fall in love?

Genre: Fantasty/Romance
SubGenre: Mystery/Drama

Extras
2LI
Full CC - MC, LI’s, MC family
Choices Matter
Point System
2 Endings
Minigames
Art Scenes
Advance Directing
Enemies to Lovers, Childhood Best Friends, Arrange Marriage??

Link

Episode Writer Portal

IG @/shiv.episodee

PM/DM me if you want to do a r4r or g4g!

Thankyou for this dear… Please check out my new story on episode !!!

Title:- Queen Of Hell
Gerne:- Action
No. of episodes out:-3
Love Interest:- 1
Discription:- The most dangerous assasian and the heiress of Italian Mafia with the rivalry of Russian Mafia King because of the dark and painful past. What will happen when they cross paths?

Link :-Episode Writer Portal

If you are looking for some Mafia stuff this is perfect for you
Plsss share you love and support I really need it as it’s my First Episode Story…
You can follow me on ig:-
@sapphire_ecrivain (dms are open)

:blob_hearts:TWS: TROUBLE IN PARADISE (tap on the link to read)
:cherry: genre: fantasy
:cherry: desc.: A mysterious illness has taken over the two opposing realms: angels and demons. Will they find a cure, or will their long-time feud get in the way? |CC|fantasy/romance|TWS Contest|
:cherry: episodes: 5, ongoing
:cherry: author name: maroulaki
:cherry: instagram: @maroulakiepisode

Thank you so much for this thread! I’m open for R4R also!

Title: Monster Love

Extras:
Genre: Romance/Fantasy
Episodes: 7 at the moment but more are coming

Other Story written by me
Title: My Lost Crown
Author: Uwastasia
Genre: Drama/Romance/Mystery
Episodes: 3 at the moment but more are coming!
Description:
An emotionless & cold princess soon to be queen lives in her castle all her life until she meets a man who makes her see differently about this world. So come and explore the dull and great piece of our world, as well as her reality. Will that reality help or hurt her? Find out for yourself.

Extras:
-Not advice for individuals 12 years old and under as it contains harsh topics such as abse and deths
-Contain advanced directing
-No gem choices that affect the story
-Diversity

Hello,

I would love for you to check out my story.

Thank you in advance for your time & support.

:black_heart: Title : The Shadow Witch

:black_heart: Genre : Fantasy

:black_heart: Episodes : 6 & on-going!

:black_heart: Style : Limelight

:black_heart: Description : “Raven is thrown into a world of Witchcraft, Vampires, & Wolf-Shifters once she discovers she is adopted. Love, family, and adventure awaits her — but trouble awaits her, too.”

:black_heart: Character Customization & Choices

:black_heart: Story Link Episode Writer Portal

Hey!
Thank you for this. :yellow_heart:

:fire: Story Title:
6 Elementals: The Past

:fire: Genre:
Fantasy

:fire: Description:
6 Elementals could save Erendor. But what if it’s not that easy?
Switching to the dark side, breaking rules, and making sacrifices.
Friendship, love, and unity vanish. 1 Li

:fire: Published: 6 episodes (Ongoing)

:fire: Link: 6 Elementals: The Past

Cover by @/v.h_episode

Thank you for the thread :heart:

Title: ANIMOSITY
Genre: Dark Fantasy
Chapters: 3 (Ongoing)
Description: An immortal mage, a rebellious teen, and a vampire framed for murder. It’s only a matter of time before they realize that everywhere they go marks a trail of fear and chaos.
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

here’s my fantasy/romance story! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

always up for r4rs and g4gs!!!

story link!

Thank you for this thread!
Here’s my Fantasy/Action/Romance story:

Story Link: Episode Writer Portal

G4Gs & R4Rs are usually always open :revolving_hearts:

Hello!
Thank you for doing this. I wrote my first story and am super excited to share it. Korean dramas have always captivated me, and I’ve always wanted to create something similar.
ToC: Against all odds
Genre: Romance, Fantasy
Chapters: 5(Ongoing)
Description: Ellie is just a side character in an episode game who is in love with the main character. But what happens when she finds out that she has a doom ending? Can she change her fate?

Please try it out and feel free to leave any feedback. Thank you!

Instagram

Hiii! Thank you so much for this thread! I would love to do an r4r or g4g (I have tons of gems to spend If anyone is interested I be stock piling them)
My story information:
“Through the Dark”

:fire: Description: Delilah, an assassin in a DARK dystopian world, has power but no control. Lucas, the only one who knows control, hates the league she works for. Together can they change the world?
:fire: Episodes: 6, ongoing (and I get them out quickly) episodes are 10-15 mins long
:fire: Genre: Fantasy, Dystopian, Mystery, Romance
:fire: Full CC
:fire: Art scenes (I do all the art myself) Below is some holiday themed artwork I recently did
:fire: No gem choices
:fire: My author account is Laina if you are interested and my instagram is @laina.episode

Here is the link:
episodeinteractive.com

Mine is quite old but it’s called Tribe of Malapinchi.
Also an Asian fantasy/mystery/adventure-thriller story. A mix of LL, INK and Classic characters with various personalities and all interacting together.

I’m not sure if it can be read on Episode from episode 4 onwards due to removal of art styles but anyone can feel free to check it out. It will be interesting to know if u guys can still read and access it. If cannot, do let me know too. Nonetheless, I recorded the first season on Youtube already so at least that works too. :slight_smile:

I may plan to convert it into all LL soon if it doesn’t work. Still abit sad cause the plot does relied on them being different art styles. :joy: It is what it is.

Thank you!

1 Like

Hey Theo.stories,

How are you doing, hun? I have only one Fantasy story published yet, but have already two others in the back of my mind. If you have time, don’t hesitate to read it.

Title: ‘Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’

Author: AngelWings

Instagram: @angelwings_1983

Genre: Fantasy

Episodes: 19 (More are following!!)

Link Cat Paws, Wolf Claws:

Description: You, a 49 year old female werecat, find an 9 year old orphan at your doorstep. What secrets will unfold, when you decide to take care of him??? #CPAWC No CC, Fantasy, Romance, choices… Female MC Male LI.

Happy reading and stay safe,

Love A-W