Drop your favorite One Direction song!

hiya :))
last night i was legit jamming out so hard to one direction
i miss them sm so drop your favorite song by them!

(i havent heard some of their songs </3 so ill listen if i havent heard it)

some of my favorites are probably steal my girl, kiss you, you and i, gotta be you, and night changes, story of my life (and honestly like all of them but-) but like fr if you’ve heard gotta be you TELL ME BC SOME PEOPLE DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS

I used to be so obsessed with one thing, live while were young, and best song ever. and obvi what makes u beautiful!!

yall in 3rd grade my cousin put all the one direction songs she had onto my mp3 player and i got so obsessed and id listen to them whenever i had to do chores ahaha. they’re my literal childhood and i need them to have a reunion asap :((

also drop your fave member while you’re at it ;))
mines def zayn or harry. i was so obsessed istg. when i first heard of them i loved liam. I EVEN HAD A BODY PILLOW WITH THEM ON IT

4 Likes

Some of my favourites are Kiss you, nobody compares, Heart attack, Olivia, Walking in the wind , Midnight memories , Little things, Live while we’re young and many mores. I could spend our writing my favourite songs about them but One Direction was my whole childhood too :two_hearts::two_hearts: I wish they can do a reunion with zayn of course and my favourite is Harry Styles :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

id legit die if they didn’t exist tho. like ahhh but they got a whole lot of history ;)) i just found out that a song from 2012 leaked this year called Half The World Away. and i found out they have 109 songs so i def dont know them all. but imma try n listen to them all LMAO

2 Likes

I didn’t know about this song but i just listen to it on YouTube and it was amazing but im not really surprise

1 Like

lol sorry but I just had to share this

but otherwise my favorite song is what makes you beautiful

2 Likes

I saw this thread and internally screamed lmao I love one direction sm. Anyway some of my favourites are: Change My Mind, 18, If I Could Fly, What a Feeling, Stockholm Syndrome, Wolves, Fool’s Gold, She’s Not Afraid, C’mon C’mon, Last First Kiss.
Honestly if I keep going I’ll end up naming all of their song heheh. But my favourite is defiantly Harry (I think over the years each of them were my favourite for a period of time hah) but I also love Zayn but he made me sad when he left:(

2 Likes

OMG IVE SEEN THIS ON TIKTOK. im literally making a meme about it on my intagram bahah

1 Like

i literally havent heard any of those songs besides 18 and Fools gold. terrible fan check ! brb im going to listen lmao

1 Like

lmao dw i find a lot of people who love 1D haven’t heard these songs but thats okay! I hope you like them!

1 Like

what makes you beautiful

1 Like

Kiss you

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.