Drop your FT entries here!

If you are entering the FT contest, drop your story here! I can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with.

@stefaniestories and I are also entering! It would mean a lot to us if you could check it out when it is published. Here is some more information about it:

Title: FT: Magnolia’s Destiny
Description: Five nations at war, a girl who takes her father’s place in the army, and a misunderstood prince of the enemy. As the war rages on, they’ll soon realize nothing is as it seems.
Genre: Fantasy
Release date: January 14th, 2021

There will be limited CC, choices matter with a point system, and mini games! The story is based on the Ballad of Mulan and is inspired by Avatar: The Last Airbender (one of the greatest shows ever).

^cover by @lumnara!

6 Likes

I honestly already know that it’ll be amazing! :fire::two_hearts:
Let me jump here an promote my story!

Title: FT: The Devil’s Triangle
Author: Agatya
Genre: Thriller, Fantasy

Description: Rumpelstilskin, Dame Gothel and Twardowski walk into the bar. What sounds like a beginning of a great joke, is a start of a deadly game. Can you win?

The story has full CC, choice of body type for MC, gender choice for LI, choices that matter and variety of minigames!

2 Likes

Title: FT: The Wolf Within. (Based on little red riding hood and the old alchemist also snow white and have another 1 fairy tale.)
Genre: Fantasy, thriller + horror|400x500](upload://tx3xJXXypkXlncij1OOBCHEFK84.jpeg)

1 Like

I’m so so excited for your entry! :heart_eyes:

My entry’s title is FT: Seven Wishes :genie:‍♂ Description: An archaeologist discovers an ancient artefact which could not only advance her career, but offers her wishes to enhance her love life. Ready for a tale worth 1000 and 1 nights? :crescent_moon:

1 Like

My story is based on what happens after Cinderella marries Prince(AUSTIN). Does she really get her happy ending or this is just the start of something terrific

Story : Ft: Sovereign

Description : You left the castle after a huge tragedy but now you have to go back after 5 years to save your kingdom. But is that the only reason?
LL/CM/CC/1LI/CP/Minigames

Release date : 13th Jan 2021

Genre : Fantasy

Style : Limelight

Number of episodes : I wanna do more than 20 but we will see

Story style : Its is comedy + romance + mystery + fantasy

Instagram : @metanoia.halycon

Point system : There are two types of points, rebel points & royal points. They decide how MC reacts to different situations and if you get to see the bonus scenes.

Cover edited by me but credit goes to these websites : cleanpng.com & pixabay.com

2 Likes

Hey guys, here’s my FT contest entry, I hope you guys will give it a try :purple_heart:

Title : FT: The Wolf in Disguise
Author : Eeviee (IG: @eeviee.stories)
Genre : Fantasy
Style : Limelight
Description: While visiting your grandma, an encounter with a mysterious boy results in you enrolling at the Wolfrest Academy. Will you be able to save yourself from the wolves’ den?

[This story is based on a mixture of Little Red Riding Hood & The Ugly Duckling.]

Features:

• Custom name for MC
  • Limited CC of the MC and LI (No eye color and hair color)
  • Choice matter for MC’s personality growth
  • Point system
  • Advanced directing
  • 1 ending
  • Mini-games
  • Music + Sound
  • Art scenes

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6066415763914752

1 Like

FT: A wood full of secrets

DESCRIPTCION: A girl with a red cape, a wolf and a grandmother. So far, so good. But life is not a fairytale and not everything is what it seems.
FEATURES:

• Choices matter
  • Multiple Endings

LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4577769704587264

)

1 Like

Title: FT: Heather & Jasper
Description: A cynical girl and a conspiracy-obsessed boy team up to find out why the kids in their town are disappearing. Is a fairytale to blame? A retelling of Hansel and Gretel.
Author: Becca S
Genre: Fantasy/Mystery

Some choices will matter, choose wisely. Plenty of twists in the story.

1 Like

I published mine!
FT: Pull Me Under :spider_web: To save her father’s life Persephone makes a deal with the king of the underworld, Hades. The catch? She’s his new bride. As Queen will she fight, or give into her true darkness?
-CC and choices matter!

Please read all 8 chapters! Thanks.

Thank you so much for this here is my ft story

Title: Not so Prince Charming

Description: After you parents die your all alone with your wicked stepmom and mean half sisters until there is a masquerade ball at the castle but the prince isn’t as charming as you thought

Genre: Romance

Chapters: 3

Thank you for this thread! Here is my FT entry!

Title: FT: The Boy Who Cried Werewolf
Author: Kaysia
Style: LL
Genre: Thriller
Description: Someone, or something, is terrorizing a farm and its workers. It’s up to you, a young EBI agent, to uncover the truth.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4749386960273408
Instagram: @kaysia.writes

Title: FT: Onset of Winter
Author: Aykay
Description: When the elven kingdom is asked for help in the fight against evil, Emerelle finally gets the chance to bring honor to her family. The only problem? Cathaldo - a human warrior.
Genre: Fantasy
Chapters: 3 (ongoing)
Instagram: @aykayepisode
Small cover:

Large cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5302338585821184

What else to expect?: Point system with 2 endings, mini games, art scenes, advanced directing, 1LI, full CC