🤎 Drop your Heroic Contest story 🤎

Drop your story and your Instagram in the form link below and I’ll shoutout your story!

We will read it and post it on our page. @epispring_club :cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:

4 Likes

Bump!

Bump

Done :white_check_mark::black_heart:

1 Like

Insta @epi_asher

Heroic: ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏɴ

ᴘᴜʙʟɪꜱʜᴇᴅ - 3 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀꜱ

ᴛʀᴀɪʟᴇʀ - ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏɴ

Story Link- Episode Writer Portal

Genre- Romance

ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴄover-

1 Like

Thank you very much. :heart:

Title: Some Kind Of Bliss
Author: Sinead O’Neill

Story Description
Rosa is unemployed, single, and living with a nightmare sister. With a string of failed relationships behind her, will her life turn around drastically when she falls for Seven Wilson - a hot, but impossible to get co-worker?

Some Kind Of Bliss link

1 Like

This is amazing of you; thank you!

My story details:

Title: Heroic: The Beaumont Egalitarian Society
Description: When her sister goes missing, Aisling returns to her old school with just one clue: find the BES. Will she be able to it her photography skills to good use and save her sister and peers, or is her photography actually the problem?
Genre: Mystery (with fantasy and romance)
Features: Full customisation (exc. name) of the MC, LI, her father (some of the LI’s family in later episodes), and the LI’s twin; mini-games; choices matter (with only the minimum required gem choices set at low, low prices and free options); art scenes; free virtual cookies for reading :wink:
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Cover:

Instagram: @whitewave91.episode :two_hearts:

1 Like

Done :smiley:

1 Like

Title ~ Heroic: The Tale Of Odette
Genre ~ Dark Fantasy, Action, Drama
Episode count: 3
Description~ Odette is what those would refer to as “an oddity”. So what happens when that oddity is the only one who can save her town?

Gem choices, point system, minigames

Story link: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Thanks so much for this thread! :grin:

Title: Heroic: Daughter of Shadow
Author: Silver Lady
IG: @silverlady.epi
Genre: Adventure, Fantasy, Mystery
Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes: 3 currently, more on the way.
Description: You wake alone in a forest with few memories and a magical brand. As you’re pulled into a world of intrigue & deception, will you discover who you really are, or die trying?
Additional Info: Choice of two love interests (one of which you are able to choose the gender of), single option, full CC for MC and the two LI, two different point systems, currency system within the game, choices matter, multiple endings.
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Covers:

2 Likes

I’m bacc!

Epic cover by Episode.Anika

SS of In-Game Title Page (filter version)

Genre:
Sci-fi, Fantasy

Style:
Limelight (LL)

Description:
Persecuted for being a mage, Zedyn has been on the run from the law for years. With the help of a snarky fugitive, will Zedyn gather the courage to fight for life and liberty?

Fun Stuff:
:alpaca: Choose Gender
:alpaca: Limited MC CC
:alpaca: One LI (the story takes place over a couple days, so it’s a strangers-to-crush relationship that has an impact on the story’s ending)
:alpaca: Points
:alpaca: Choices Matter
:alpaca: 4 Endings
:alpaca: My Weird Sense of Humor
:alpaca: Savage Glasses
:alpaca: Advanced Directing
:alpaca: Cheap Gem Choices (You don’t have to spend any if you don’t want to, though)
:alpaca: Minigames

1 Like

Yay! I loved your other contest entries, so I’m hyped for this one!

1 Like

Thanks so much, I hope you enjoy it! I’ve got yours on my reading list. :grin:

1 Like

Hi, please kindly fill out the form link above and follow the group, so that we can keep track of the requests. Thank you :cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:

Hi, please kindly fill out the form link above and follow the group, so that we can keep track of the requests. Thank you :cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Hi, please kindly fill out the form link above and follow the group, so that we can keep track of the requests. Thank you. :cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:

1 Like

1 Like