Drop your INK avatars- male and female

I’m taking a break from writing on episode because school has started for me again. But I dont wanna ghost from the community COMPLETELY so I thought what better way to do that then to continue doing art?! I know many others, myself included, have created topics like this bur I couldn’t find the one I made and I have some things I want you to include if you want me to draw your avatar! Or it can be an art edit of you and your friends! (avatars) limit 3

Also I’m sorry- I only do INK as it is easiest for me :pensive:

Read Me!

So. To enter your character for me to draw- please follow this form:

All of your characters details!!!

What outfit is she/he wearing?

Pose you want? Or can I do whatever?

Background you want? Or whatever?

Anything else ya want?

Do you wanna see finished product?

Also please remember that- first come, first serve! Whoever asks first will get theirs done first :hugs: also please be patient, as I dont wanna rush my art and I will mainly focus on school and do the art in my spare time!

Ty again for listening to my weird self :heart: you amazing boo

Name : Roy
Body : Toffee
Eyebrow : Seductive arch
Eyes : Upturned bold ; Colour : Blue
Nose : Redefined
Lips : Classic ; Colour : Ruby
Face : Oval
Hair : High Ponytail ; Colour : Auburn

Outfit : Tube top (black), Leather leggings (black), Black biker jacket, Construction worker boots

Name : Alec
Body : Light
Eyebrow : Thin arch
Eyes : Round Gentle ; Colour : white
Nose : Button
Lips : Small Round ; Colour : Blush
Face : Defined triangle
Hair : Short Cropped hair ; Colour : Platinum Blonde

Outfit : Tank Top (Black), Blue Moon Jacket, Cuffed Jeans, Black Leather Oxford Shoes, Rectangular Thin Glasses

You can use whatever pose and background you want… Just one request is to make something action related. And I would love to see the finished products. Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Hi! My artist told me to finde someone else to do my art so I an asking you. Please can you do the art for me? It just have one character

1 Like

@Eleana333 sure

@Roy tyyyy

2 Likes

Moved to Art Resources since this is about Episode art. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Thnx Here it is.
Body: Toffee
Brow: Medium sharp
Hair: Short cropped
Eyes: Deepsed piercing:White
Face: Defined triangle
Nose: Button
Lips: Uneven:Taupe
Clothing: Dantes Pants and Black Hipster High Top Sneakers
Backeground: Wall -night
Animation: One leg on the wall and hand behaind the head: sexsy pose Lol :rofl: :rofl:
THNX Have a great day :boom::zzz::zzz:

details

Outfit:

Pose can be whatever you want
Bg can be whatever you want

Skin Fair
Brows Thin Round
Hair Unstyled Faux Hawk(grey)
Eyes Upturned Feline(auburn)
Face Round
Nose Hooked
Lips Classic(taupe)
Clothes could be street style
Background something specific(unusual)
Pose can be epic
:sparkling_heart: I will be totally happy if you’d done it for me

Sorry I forgot it is a boy named max he is 18 I am writing a story so I need tht
Thanks I owe u

Hi is it ok?

Ummmm Hi? Sorry if I am bothering you but I was wondering if you did it? No pressure tho…(Sorry for bad spelling)

character profile

EAF26A68-CDF0-4D80-9851-1132753FBC05