Drop your ink deets here peoples!

Hey guys ! :two_hearts:

So uh … title says everything haha :joy: Just drop down any ink character cards that you have. It doesn’t just have to be your ink character, could be your characters from your story :woman_shrugging:t2: BOYS & GIRLS WELCOME!!!

some of these deets might be used for LI’s, Family Members, or Friends. (if i see your details as a good fit for a character) i’ll also reply letting you know if i’m using it, and what i’m using it for :))

thanks to all, with love,

syd :two_hearts:

3 Likes

I actually just made an ink character for myself:

1 Like

YESS OMG TY MAEVERIE DJKFHJSKDFHLKDJF

okay i have a vision for your character … i see you as the MC’s new bestfriend, once the MC moves to a new school :two_hearts:

1 Like

Well a lot of people want to be friends with me :nail_care: :relieved:

Lol jkjk happy to help!

1 Like

lmaoooooofjksfkdsfh

tyyy :two_hearts: :two_hearts:

1 Like

Name: Giulianna
Skintone: Olive
Hair: Fishtail Braid (Blonde)
Eyes: Downturned Bold (Blue)
Eyebrows: Defined Natural
Face shape: Soft Heart
Nose: Perky
Mouth: Full Round (Blush)

Traits: A bit bad around the edges, but will always have everyone’s back. Can be as sweet as candy, but if you make her mad in any way… WATCH OUT!

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since this is for character details. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Feel free to use both details <3

1 Like

okay uhhh … can i just assume that there twins here? :joy: and if the answer if yes, i would love to make them into triplets, where one of the MC’s is the one triplet that isn’t identical to them. she would still have brown hair, but a different eye shape :))

also, what are their personality’s like?

Made this card last minute :sweat_smile:… Here it is! Feel free to use the deets! :smiley:

Oh and just a tip, the glasses are required, sorry :weary:! It’s just that I actually use them now. :pleading_face:

1 Like

one of the MC’s sister…? :two_hearts: & oh yea i actually wanted to keep the glasses haha

1 Like

Fine by me! Thank you! :heart_eyes: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

ofcc !! :))

1 Like

omg like i have a vision for this, i’m just thinking abt what character she could be…

idkkkk i was thinking like the ‘mean girl’ of the school, but idk if that fits who she is hmmm

any ideas? cause i really do love ur deets :two_hearts:

1 Like

Here’s the MC and LI of my story. Kindly please add rectangular thin glasses to Alec.

Summary

1 Like

Here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

you may use mine !

they are twin btw :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Can I send u Tommorow because in INDIA it’s 18:41 :slightly_smiling_face: :relaxed:

1 Like