Drop your LL characters 😉

Want to be part of a story full of action, romance, and comedy?
Drop your LL characters!
Please include name, personality, background story and how can I credit you :blush:

My story contains:
-gangsters
-police
-lawyers
-hotel employees

I would love to be a gangster or a lawyer :wink::sunglasses:

You can give me credit by using my username: callmegrace.epy :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Would you prefer Gangster or Lawyer?
It can be either or both :woman_shrugging:t4:

I’ll be a gangster! I just didn’t know if you already had enough, so that’s why I said either is good :joy:

1 Like

Name: Lucy
Body: Neutral 01
Brow: Arched Natural (Dark Brown)
Hair: Bouffant Long Wavy (Dirty Blonde)
Eyes: Deepset Upturned Wide (Blue Deep)
Face: Heart Soft
Nose: Defined Natural
Lips: Small Heart (Pink Beige Gloss)
and credit me @dancecomet.episode in insta

1 Like

If you need some characters, check this out!

1 Like

It will have 3 different gangs, so I kinda need a lot of characters…
Do you want to be an Allie or Enemie? Lol

What role would you like your character to play?

Thank you so very much! :clap:t4::heart:

1 Like

Definitely an Allie! Yea, I’m BAD, but definitely not cut out for being an enemie😂

1 Like

Awesome! Should be publishing my story within the week, I’m just waiting on my art scenes :blush:

1 Like

Gangsters

LL

Personality: Outgoing, smart, strong, serious, helpful, and likes to tease people

Background story: Her parents were killed by unknown hitman She left the Japan to go to America. One day, she met a man (Assassin) who become her mentor. He taught her everything and train her hard. She became one of the famous fear assassin woman. No one know she’s assassin except the leader.

Personality: Easygoing, funny, fun, loud, silly, player flirty and charming

Background story: He left alone in the world without parents, having to take care both of himself and younger kids at the orphanage, he stood up for the weaker kids and fought off the bullies. He likes to go to party and date women for fun.

Personality: Bossy, sassy, rude, badass, short temper, fighter, and overprotective

Background story: After running away from home, Yuna had to live on the streets at age of 13. To stay alive, she resorted to theft, and when necessary, prostitution and learned early that she had to figure out how to fool people into connecting with her. One day, she try to rob money of the gang leader and he quickly caught her. Instead of killing her, he wants her to join his gang. Since then, she’s very loyal to him.

Personality: Unfriendly, cold hearted, quiet, loner, blunt and dislikes annoying people

Background story: He was raised as the only child of wealthy surgeons. His parents always make decision for him and control his life. One day, he snapped. He had enough of them telling him what to do. He seized his inheritance and left the house. He went underground to learn how to exploit computer networks. He quickly became one of the most feared hackers in the world. He sell information and even blackmail them if he wants something from them or likes to destroy their life.

Credit me by Ayu-chan

1 Like

Name : Roy (Author of Shado)

Body : Neutral_04
Brows : Arched Natural Scar
Eyes : Round Downturned Wide ; Colour : ice blue
Nose : Defined Natural
Lips : Full heart pouty ; Colour : Red deep matte
Hair : Double Dutch Braids ; Colour : Warm white
Face : Round soft

Outfit: Flower Tank Pattern Tank Silk Red Cherry
Double Button Shorts Denim Blue Marine
Flat Lace Up Sneakers Canvas Grey Black
Dragon Sleeve Tattoo Solid

Personality : badass
Role : gangster
You can credit me through the user name of episode which is ROY. In my story Shado Roy is a gangster… So you can credit me as Roy from the story Shado.

1 Like

gangster please

1 Like

Anything would be cool :blush:
My instagram is @emilou.episode

Summary

1 Like

Role: Lawyer
Personality: kind, assertive, helpful, fair

Role: police officer
Personality: ambitious, confident, resourceful, smart

Role: Hotel employee
Personality: focused, loyal, practical, responsible

1 Like

If you’re still looking for characters

Skin tone: gold 02
eyebrows : arched natural scar - black dark
hair : straight medium - ginger red
eyes : deepest downturned - green
face shape: square defined
nose: defined natural
lips : full round pounty - rose matte

Personality : badass, she’s a bit sarcastic
role: could be a laywer, gangster or a police in every way she would be funny I guess

1 Like

Check this out! You can get a bunch of characters with their details and outfits :smile:

1 Like

I wasn’t sure if you still needed characters but I decided to put one anyways, feel free to use it.

Full Name- Rosa-Evelyn Wilton
Skin Tone: Gold 5
Brows: Arched Thick Styled (Deep Brown)
Hair: Messy Sock Bun, in Dark Black
Eyes: Deep set Downturned (Hazel):heart:
Face: Heart Defined
Nose: Defined Natural
Lips: Full Round Pouty (Beige Gold Matte)

Personality- People often mistake her for shy because she talks so little. During her school years, her parents were strict and always told her that her studies were the most important thing, so as soon as she turned 18 she left the house and moved across the country (or wherever your story takes place) and ended up getting a job cleaning hotel rooms. Due to her backstory, in which she had little to no friends she lost a lot of experience around people and often has anxiety around them, which leads her to be shy. But just because she’s shy doesn’t mean that she’s boring. Once she makes a friend she’ll stay dedicated to them for the rest of her life and becomes super outgoing and comfortable around them. (sorry that was really long!)
Job: Hotel employee cleaning rooms :basket::soap:

To credit: @MadelineEpisode

1 Like

Your more than welcome to use these two characters

Deets

Roles- Gangsters (or whatever you need more of is fine)
Instagram- @blue_1994.episodes

Background: Its pretty lame so your more than welcome to change it up to fit your story its just a really rough backstory of them in my unpublished story
Christina was raised by her mother (she never knew her father) to be a fighter one night while she training her mother was killed. She found her mother dead in their house when she returned. She was meant to go to an orphanage but she ran away and a month or so of being alone she finally registered into school which was the same as Roan. She at first ignored everyone it wasn’t until halfway of being in the school year that her and Roan started to become friends after a night sparing in the local gym.

Roan was raised by his father and his mother died at birth he was picked on as a child which resulted in him wanting to learn how to fight for himself which then his father agreed and so they began training. After a couple years he was basically the schools “bad boy” but not like sleep with everything that walks he respected women it was more of don’t get on his bad side. He never really took interest in females until Christina.

1 Like