Drop your mystery stories/story recommendations here! ☁️

Currently in the mood to read a few mysteries, thrillers and whodunnits :mag: (preferably including romance - or not - I’m not so picky) with a touch of advanced directing. Go :point_down: :blob_turtle:

7 Likes

Hey! My story is a mystery whodunnit with romance and has advanced directing so maybe it’ll be something you’ll like??

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 12
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

If not I recommend Watch my Six by Laila, Skins by Blaise and Rivals by Monica

2 Likes

‘The Pleasure Room’ by Miru is the only mystery I definitely recommend to read.

Hey, thank you souch for this post. I think you are gonna like my story, it has a lot of mysteries with a big dose of drama and romance :heartpulse::blue_heart::heartpulse::blue_heart:

Title : Life in Demby (revamped)
Author : Megz_episode
Description : Group of new students arrive in the university of Demby to start their new life. What will happen when the mysterious Author try to draw them into his sick, twisted GAME?
Cover :

Episodes 10
Style LL
Genre : Mystery
Link : Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Thank you so much for this! My story is in the genre of Drama, but it is mystery/ romance which is why I put it in there ( I couldn’t decide which category lol).

My story!

Stolen letters-ongoing, 7 episodes at the moment.

Cover.

Stolen letters link!”]

Hope you enjoy/ give it a chance!

2 Likes

I think you’d like my story! It’s a mystery with romance elements!
Link: Episode Writer Portal

My story is a mystery with some thriller and horror elements. It has multiple endings and is complete.

Here’s the information for my story:

Title: The Boy Who Cried Werewolf
Author: Kaysia
Style: LL
Genre: Mystery, thriller
Description: People are dying. A young man blames it on a werewolf. The EBI puts you on the case; you stop at nothing to uncover the truth. If you survive, maybe you’ll find love along the way.
Instagram: kaysia.writes

1 Like

Title: Heroic: Some Kind Of Bliss
Author: Shinzy

Story Description

Rosa is unemployed, single, and living with a nightmare sister. Will her life turn around, when she falls for Seven Wilson - a hot security manager, but who’s impossible to get?

(Full cc, points-based choices, dressing games, mini games, bonus scenes, character points, artwork)

Some Kind Of Bliss link

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Shinzy

Story Description

You exist to eliminate Athan Raynor, a pure evil and powerful being! The thing is though, he plans to eliminate you too…

(Full cc, choices, adv directing, artwork)

Eat Stake link

1 Like

Thank you for the thread :purple_heart:

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 12 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

Hi :slight_smile:
I think you might like my story :blush:

:policewoman:t3:SWY: Under Contract

:policewoman:t3:Genre: Mystery

:policewoman:t3: Description: James just got admitted to the new EBI unit and can finally work with his brother.

He must prove himself, but what happened when a new case question everything he believes in?

:policewoman:t3:Male MC, limelight, CC, art scene

Instagram : lea.episode.1

Link :

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: SWY: Under Contract

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Title: Labyrinth!
Genre: horror
Link:

Maybe you’d like to read mine :relaxed:

Title: Sealed with a Kiss
Genre: Drama, Romance, Mystery
Episodes: 5 (more coming soon)
Description: Working as a criminal lawyer, Aria is more than happy with her normal life. What‘ll happen when she gets thrown into a world full of glitz and glamour overnight?
Instagram: @tsukino.creates
This story includes: Advanced directing, multiple point systems, Art Scenes, Choices that matter
Style: Limelight
Link:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Sealed with a Kiss [4 + 5]

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Cover:

1 Like

Maybe you will like to read this

Author : hipsy_writes
Title : Falling For Him
Genre : Romance
Description : Max doesn’t believe in the Myth of deadly creatures until she crosses path with Kito. What mystery awaits her when she gets involved with him? NO CC/ 1LI / Art Scenes
Style : Limelight
No of Episode : 3 episodes have been published and more episodes are coming
Link to the story : Episode Writer Portal
Insta Acc : @hipsywrites

Hello! My story is Stolen Letters- It’s a mystery/thriller. ( The thriller part will come in future chapters) I currently have 7 chapters published.

Link -Episode Writer Portal

Hope you enjoy! I’m open to R4Rs and G4Gs!

1 Like

Hello my story is a spooky mystery! I currently have 3 chapters out now:

Author: Llamadrama
Title: Mystery of Cherry Street
Genre: Mystery
Description: Supermodels: Katie and her two best friends move into a house together, but strange things start happening. Will she uncover the mysteries of Cherry Street? And maybe find love? LL

• No CC
  • No gem choices besides support the author at the end
  • Mystery/horror/drama/romance all in one!

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Mystery of Cherry Street

Mystery_of_Cherry_Street_posterThumb_J4tm24KYRl

Hey, everyone :blush:
Thank you for this and this is my new story
if you are interested in a Mystery story
Story: Hostel By The River
Genre: Mystery (Romance/Drama)
Style: Limelight
Episode: 5 (ongoing)
Description: All you wanted to start over, but everything changed in a way you never planned. you realized you were no longer safe, not anymore. something terrible is going on around you and your friends, will you be able to find it? the most important thing is
will you be able to survive?
|LCC|1LI

Link to my story: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram : red877.episode

1 Like

I recommend you reading Lost by Mary D Sava and another story is Cinderella by @peiyang.writes

2 Likes

Hey, everyone I hope you’re doing well :heart:
thank you for the thread :slight_smile:
I hope you like it has a but of mystery too

I have recently published four new chapters of my story

Story : Catch me before I fall
Style : Limelight
Genre : Romance
(which also includes comedy, drama and action )
LI : only one
Choices : not much
Chapters published : 1-20 chapters out now Season 1 with Early Access

If anyone would like to follow me on my Instagram it’s @sun.shine_stories

Description : Zara went through a rough path as a child and have become stronger. Can hot, charming Asher Jones try to change her mind about love? or will he Catch her before she fall’s (Cc/1LI)

with a new story cover
along with the link if anyone would like to check it out!

Hi! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You might enjoy my story too. It’s a thriller romance with advanced directing!

Genre: Thriller
# of Episodes: 1-3 (ongoing)
Story Link: Desperation Story Link

1 Like

I’ve just released the first 3 episodes of my murder mystery, Death on the Beach.

I’ve posted a lot about it on my Instagram page here.

LL, no CC.

1 Like