Drop your Queer Stories for a Shoutout!

Hii Guys!!
Since the Queer Contest is going on and June is the month of Pride :rainbow:, I thought of helping the contestants by giving a Shoutout of their Story!!! If you or any of your friends have entered the Queer Contest, or have a story widely based on LGBTQ+ community, drop the following details for a Shoutout on my IG!!

Details

Title
Genre
Style
Author Name
IG handle (if you have it)
Description
Small Cover of the Story

:purple_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::orange_heart::heart:
While I have less time due to the other projects I’m working on, I might not be able to do R4R but I will shout out your stories so they get the recognition they deserve!! I also released a drama story called On The Brink, feel free to check it out if you like to(no pressure) ! It has the gender option and full CC for MC and LI. (3 chapters, ongoing)
I also take general Shoutout Requests!
I also post writing tips and do Reviews through groups on IG. My handle is @mukta.episode !!
Happy reading and writing! :hugs::hugs:

3 Likes

Title - Queer: Dressed to Kill
Genre - Drama
Style - LL
Authors name - Valeria Writes
IG handle - @valeria_writes
Description - Organizing a fashion show sounds easy until a homophobic senator wants to ban it and the old enemy comes back. Will you be able to reach your goal?
[CC, LGBTQ+, 2 LIs, choices]

4 Likes

@episode_valeria :hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Thank you. My story is below:

Title: Queer: Blended
Author: Matilda
Genre: Drama
IG: Matilda.episode
Style: Limelight
Description: Althea and Maximo have been married for 15 years and have 2 kids. But when one of them can no longer deny their sexuality, will the family fall apart? Choice of MC, CC, LGBTQ LI.

1 Like

Title Queer: love boat (5 Episodes so far)
Summary it’s a mystery/romance about a dramatic, idyllic dating show (on a cruise ship) where everything runs smoothly until one of the contestants starts killing off the competition.
Author softcookiesCOLLAB (one of us is bi, the other’s pan)
Genre romance/mystery
Diversity most characters fall somewhere in the LGBTQ+ Community & half the characters are POC
Link episodeinteractive.com/s/6691871429820416
Note the title card is prolly generic as it hasn’t been approved as of May 20th

1 Like

Here’s mine and @Danielle318 's story, Queer: The One

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4558247446773760
Description: Follow Detective Hudson who has spent their life trying to put their family’s tragic history behind them until a new serial killer threatens to uncover the past. M/F MC, 4 LI, CM
Author: Elle
Genre: Fantasy
CC: Limited
Choices matter and there are multiple points systems!
My Instagram: @eliseclairmont.episode

1 Like

Hey I would like to do a read4read with anyone who’s down for it.

My story: Guilty Love

Chapters: 3 (ongoing)

Genre: Romance
I would gladly accept advice on how to make the story better!

Insta: @inastoriesss

Make screenshots when you’re ready and then I will do the same.

Thanks in advance!
Inas

1 Like

:hugs::hugs:

Title: Queer: Shoot Your Shot
Author: Lys
Instagram: @episode.lys
Genre: Romance (Rom-Com)
Description: Dating in college can be complicated… When a hot basketball player gets your attention, will you have what it takes to shoot your shot?

• Limelight
  • Full CC (MC, LI, and Best Friend) + Choose MC’s Body Type (Plus, Athletic, Generic, or Soft), and MC’s Name
  • Female LI + Choose to Date a Tomboy or a Femme
  • Character Points & Mini-Games

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4843176726822912

sys cover small

1 Like

Title: Queer: Make Me a Geek
Author: RachelleFaucet (IG: @the_rachelle_faucet)
Style: LL
Genre: Drama
Synopsis: As the most popular girl in school, you seemingly have life figured out. But things become complicated when you ditch your old friends and discover you’re not truly a girl at all.
Cover:
Between_Love_and_Misery_posterThumb_BWAzc1bEV0

Non-binary, transgender, asexual, bisexual, and pansexual rep included :green_heart:
1 Like

Bump!!!

Bumping my own thread so that people see it and drop their stories if they like a Shoutout :see_no_evil:

This is mine!!!
Title: Queer: The Queer Kids
Author: irregular shape
Instagram: @irregular.shape.epi
Description: People are going missing in a high school and it’s up to you to solve the mystery. Throw in a HOT new friend, a murderous gang and a mysterious necklace too, and you’ve got yourself a very sticky situation! CC, CHOOSE GENDER, POINTS, MINI GAMES
Style: Limelight
Chapters : 3, more coming soon
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5233356507906048
Instagram: @irregular.shape.epi
Cover:

1 Like

Hey
I want a story review and shoutout…
I have filled your form

1 Like

I closed the form sometime ago but you will surely get one!

1 Like

Thank you<3!

1 Like