Drop Your Squad Entries!

Hey Guys!!
So the SQUAD CONTEST is around and I’m here to help you again with promoting your contest Entries!!!
Drop your entries below so that everyone can see and check them out!
If you want a Shoutout for your entry, PM!!

Please read:

1. If you wish for a Shoutout, we can exchange an R4R (1 to 3 chapters’ reads)
  2. If you don’t want an r4r, I’ll try to check out atleast one chapter of your story. (I don’t get much time to read, that is why). In exchange you have to post the Shoutout on your IG profile as a story.
    That’s it. I don’t think I’m asking much, and also there’s the drop your entry option open!
    You can always PM or DM me on my IG @mukta.episode for any doubts and help!
    With that said, you’re free to checkout my new Story On The Brink!
    Style/Genre: LL, Drama
    Description: Sometimes the strongest among us smile through silent pain, and cry behind closed doors. Follow Quinn on a journey that not only teaches to be happy but also fight battles nobody knows about.

Happy Reading/Writing everyone!! :slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile:

6 Likes

Mine is not published yet but it will be Squad: island survivors❤️

1 Like

Mine is Squad: Supernova but it isn’t published yet.

1 Like

When only I publish my Squad: Where are You Now? I will come back here :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You’re most Welcome here😄

1 Like

my upcoming story will be Squad: Aequor Academy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Bump!

Bump

Bumpp

Bummp

Mine is called Squad: Our Dark Side, however it’s not published yet ;))

1 Like

Bump

Good lord! I decided to join, started coding, writing, and editing merely three days ago. :joy:

Fingers crossed I will make the deadline!

My entry’s name is Squad: Genotype
Just finished editing the small cover:

Story description(as of this moment, lol):

In a world where life imprisonment for having the wrong gene is normalized, would you and your friends take a stand with humanity against the system you’ve always believed in?

2 Likes

Duplicate thread closed. Refer to newest: Drop your SQUAD ENTRIES Here!