Drop your stories and I'll read 'em!

All my stories from my library have mysteriously disappeared :joy: so drop your stories below and I’ll read 'em! Just add this stuff when you do so!

• Title
  • Description
  • Author name
  • Genre
  • Cover (if ya want)
20 Likes

Hey! Thank you so much for this thread! :relaxed: Here’s my story:
Title: Alone without knowing it
Description: You live a happy life with your family until you find out that you’re part of a mafia, related to a murderer that killed her own sister and you have to kill her. What will you do ?
Author name: Cheris
Genre: Fantasy/Action
Cover:

1 Like

Here is my story.
Title: Bad Behavior :black_heart:
Summary: How will Alana, Lucas, Ryan, and Rachel survive their past and conquer their future if bad behavior follows them everywhere they go? (Choices, cc)
Season one is complete! :heart:
Author Name: Aaliyah Ali
Genre: Drama, Mystery.
Cover:

Cover.

1 Like

@LiyahxWrites @Cheris thanks for volunteering your stories! I will check them out rn

2 Likes

Deadly Secrets

Genre: Fantasy

A vampire loves her. Her best friend’s a Werewolf. Her parents? Magically royal. Only one thing. Delilah doesn’t even know. Her world, is not as she knows. Will she accept fate?

Lost Summer Love

Genre: Romance

Crazy love. Wacky friends. Unnecessary drama. How will Evan and Sierra make it through this crazy thing called, life

1 Like

I’ll check it out! :smiley:

What an annoying glitch :grimacing:.

Here is my story. Hope you’ll give it a chance :heart:.
Title: The Balustrade
Description: In a decaying metropolis stuck centuries behind by every measure, your side gig as a gourmet foods smuggler keeps you afloat. A fateful encounter with an alluring stranger revives your spirit and has you fighting for something larger than yourselves. Will you get it right, or be part of the endless cycle? (Ink, with CC for MC, 3 LI’s, and meaningful choices)
Author: B. Butler
Genre: Action/comedy/romance
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6558217421520896

TB%20Card%20cover

1 Like

omg this sounds so awesome :heart_eyes: I’ll definitely check it out

1 Like

Here’s mine if you’re interested. :blush:

Title: CAUSELESS
Description: Rainas life has always been adventurous but flat. Things change when her unwanted sister returns bringing with her memories Raina wanted to leave where they belong: in the past. Sooner after she finds herself on a whirlwind of emotions due to new adventures and decisions knocking at her door. Friends betrayals, an unexpected marriage, a mission report and two impossible loves are some things she’s going to deal with. But the most important is forgiving and accepting her for who she is.
It’s not a love story, yet it includes two boys chasing after Rainas pure heart.
Author Name: Elizepisode.
Genre: Comedy, Romance, Drama.

1 Like

Oh, thank you for the thread! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: Perfectly Aligned
Author: Baleigh Roberts
Description: Short Description: Blaire feels hopeless after tragedy hits, but new boy Alex might be just what she needs to get things perfectly aligned again; including her heart.

Long Description: Blaire has always been on top. Top dancer, most popular, best student… She’s thrived on the knowledge of knowing she’s “perfect” and that nothing can realistically touch her. At least that’s what she thinks. When a sudden tragedy happens, Blaire is suddenly face to face with feelings and emotions she didn’t know she had, causing her to start to doubt her previous mindset.

And in comes Alex, a new boy and one who has his own baggage to carry. A dying father, separated parents, and a depressed sister are enough for him to have his own issues.

When their two worlds collide will it be enough? And will they be able to work on the broken pieces of each other in order to find themselves perfectly aligned?

Link: [http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6715283825033216 7]

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

hey! thank you so much for this thread! :blush:

it would mean the world to me if you could check out my story & share it, if you liked it :star_struck:

My story name: A Heartbreak Century (Limelight)

Author Name: Samantha

CC: YES! you can also name the 3 most important characters

Style: LL

Genre: Drama

Completition status: ongoing, currently 5 episodes

Quick summary: my story is based on true events. so no judgement. “Your whole life consists of heartbreak, betrayal and bullying. But what happens when you fall unconditionally in love with your biggest bully ever?”

Instagram: samantha_episode__

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6146634691182592

I hope you will like my story! feel free to leave your thoughts either on my insta acc or in the fanmail :see_no_evil:

thank you and lovely wishes,

Samantha :heartpulse:

2 Likes

So, here’s mine too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: Without Her
Author: MarinaK
Description: What happens when you find mafia leader’s weak spot? You break it. Follow Dante as he struggles to cope with his wife’s death while trying to keep alive himself and his children.
Style: Limelight

2 Likes

Greetings. Thanks for this thread. Here’s my story info if you’re interested.

Title: Eternal Oblivion
Author: Silver Lady
Genre: Fantasy primarily with some action, drama, romance, and just a hint of historical fiction thrown in from time to time (more so in later chapters yet to be written).
Number of Episodes: Seven currently, more on the way.
CC: Kinda. You can’t customize the main three characters (for story reasons), but there is a character for you to customize starting with chapter five. You won’t see much of her to start, but she becomes more important later in the plot.
Description: Something ancient plots unseen in the darkness, and Amara must quickly uncover the mystery surrounding it. Otherwise, all will be lost.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6355100663873536
Cover:

2 Likes

Title: Oblivious
Author name: Dream
I just published it, 1-3 is out :black_heart: If u do read it, Thanks for the support​:orange_heart:

1 Like

Feel free to check out 2 of my stories!

Tittle: Agent 66: Born to Kill (CC)
Author: xoRoséxo
Genre: Action
Chapters: 3
Description: Agent 66 is an infamous assassin. But when a mission gone wrong, 66 kidnaps Sasha - his possible witness, and sets to discovers the truth before it’s too late.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4722588854321152
Instagram: xoroses.episode
Hitman_Agent_66_posterThumb_35rx9VdzSw

And my other story…

Tittle: Taken: Dead or Alive (INK)
Author: xoRoséxo
Chapters: 15
Description: After their father’s death, Rose has to takeover the mafia world. But will she able to run it alone when her sister life is at stake? Or will love gets in the way? Betrayal, Love, Hate, War.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5725258112892928
Instagram: xoroses.episode

2 Likes

omg! These both sound so interesting! I will DEFINAITELY check them out

1 Like

Thank u! :hugs::kissing_heart:

no prob!

Here’s my story! Thanks so much!
Title: The Depths of Newport
Description: Forced into Witness Protection, Nadia moves to a small town on the east coast. Juggling love, friendship, and school, Nadia uncovers what lies beneath the depths of Newport.
Author: baechulgi
Genre: Romance, Mystery
Cover:

1 Like