Drop your stories (here is mine)

Hello everyone,
I recently started to read on the app again and I am looking for stories to read. I don’t really have any genre in particular that I prefer, but I do love romance. Drop your stories below and I’ll read the ones that are appealing to me. :blush:

Here is my story:
Title: The Water Tale
Genre: Adventure
Type: Romance
CC: Yes
Choices: Yes
Gems: A few
Story type: Short story
Numbers of episodes out: 6
Description: On her 18th birthday, Aurora decides to go in quest of her origins. Her path will lead her to a lot of new things, but one thing will change her forever… the surface.
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Cover:

Can’t wait to see your stories! :grin:
My Instagram: @aimeestories

14 Likes

Hello. This is my first story, so I hope you like it.

Name: We Belong Together
Author: Jae27
Genre: Romance
Chapters: 13 (more coming soon)
Style: LL
Description: Cassidy is the schools queen bee who rules with an iron fist. Nathanial is a nerd new to the hive. When she finds out who he is, she re-examines herself and her relationships.
Link:

Social media accounts: None lol.

Would love to know what you think.

1 Like

Thank you for the thread! Just promoting.

Extras:
Genre: Romance/Fantasy

Episodes: 5 at the moment but more are coming!

Instagram: u.episode.u

1 Like

Thanks for the thread. :blush:

Check here for updates.

Title: Can’t Let Go
Author: Bellae
Genre: Drama/Romance
Summary: You’re stuck in an unhealthy relationship, and it’s hard for you to let go. Will you gain the courage to stand your ground? Or continue to let their words control you?
Current Episodes: 4

What to expect:

• Hispanic M/F LI
  • Slow burn romance
  • Full CC for MC and LI
  • Advanced directing
  • Point system
  • Art scenes

Covers:

Covers done by @everlycreates

1 Like

Hi! Thank you for this thread!
Title: Time is Deadly
Episodes: 31 (ongoing)
Description: Supervisory special agent Burke is the best FBI profiler in New York. When she’s tasked with catching one of the most prolific serial killers she’s ever seen, things go downhill. Fast.

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Hi! Thank you for making this thread. I would love to do a R4R with you if you are interested.

I just published a new story! I would appreciate it if you gave it a chance and share it please! Feedback is welcomed!

Title: Love, S

Description: Aneesh never believed in finding someone special online until he met Serena. Unfortunately, fate had other plans. Will Aneesh be able to move on, or be stuck in the past?

My insta: @safi.episode

1 Like

Some of my stories :slight_smile::
Title: Because of US
Summary: Celine was Bryan’s once-in-a-lifetime kind of love, the one that lit an unquenchable flame in him, yet their paths went separate ways. What will happen when he sees her again?
Genre: Romance&drama
Episodes: 16 (ongoing)
CC: Full customization
Art scenes: Yes
Instagram: @kerli.episode
Cover:

Another story of mine:
Title: More of US
Summary: After getting together with the love of her life, a rock star Christian, Adriana finds herself in the middle of a wicked game. Will they find their happy ending in each other?
Genre: Romance&drama
Episodes: 13 (ongoing)
Art scenes: Yes
Cover:

Another one of my stories:
Title: Faith in US
Summary: Kyan - looking for true love. Nayeli - a woman with a broken past. What will happen when he falls for a broken beauty and agrees to a “relationship” that might break him?
Genre: Drama&romance
Episodes: 12 (ongoing)
Art scenes: Some

1 Like

Hey Aimee15,

Thank you for this thread. Please, read my stories ’Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’, ‘Little Star’ LL, ‘For HIS Sake’, and/or ‘The Runaway Groom’ LL and INK. R4R is closed at the moment (have too many stories I need to finish reading at the moment).

Number 1:

Cover Cat Paws And Wolf Claws:

Title: ‘Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’

Author: AngelWings

Instagram: @angelwings_1983

Genre: Fantasy

Episodes: 15 (More are following!!)

Link Cat Paws, Wolf Claws:

Description: You, a 49 year old female werecat, find an 9 year old orphan at your doorstep. What secrets will unfold, when you decide to take care of him??? No CC, Fantasy, Romance, choices… Female MC Male LI

Number 2:

:point_right: :point_right: 8 episodes, more are following:

Links The Runaway Groom:

Cover The Runaway Groom:

Description: You, a bi-male, runs away the 15th time at the aisle. What are you going to do if number 16 is the first one that ran away from you?? Male MC, Male LI, comedy, little bit of mafia and LGBTQ+

Number 3:

:point_right: :point_right: And now my pride, my baby:

Title: ‘For HIS Sake’

Author: AngelWings

Instagram: @angelwings_1983

Genre: LGBTQ+

Episodes: 21 (More are following!!)

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI… :wink: 18+ Male MC, Male LI CC, LGBTQ+

Link:

Cover:

Small cover FHS

Number 4:

Link Little Star:

Cover Little Star:

Description: Your husband and you are trying to get children for years… finally she’s there… but she’s born dead… (LL) CC, Choices, 1 LI.

For a final special revamp (So, better not read it. :wink: ) :

• Little Star INK (After revamp it’s complete)

• The Door Is Open LL (After revamp it’s complete)

• The Door Is Open INK (After revamp it’s complete)

• The Search of Thomas f*ing White (LL) (Still continues after revamp…)

• Bounded Minds (INK) (Still continues after revamp…)

• Bounded Minds (LL) (Still continues after revamp…)

Happy reading!!

Love A-W

1 Like

Thanks for this thread!

Title- Just Friends?

Genre - Romance/ drama

Style- LL

Episodes- 16 (ongoing)

Author/ insta- em_stories14

Full CC, 1 LI

Description - Everyone thinks you like your boy best friend as something more, but what will you do when you actually start to fall for him? Will others get in the way? Will you confess how you feel? Or will you always remain Just Friends?

1 Like

Hi! Welcome back to the community! I can’t wait to see how you managed to add mermaids on episode! I’ll for sure check it out.

My story is named In Apnoea. It talks about the struggles teenagers go through from the eyes of a girl that moves to NY and joins the swimming team. You will many different POVs to understand what each character goes through (i.e. eating disorder, mental health…)
It does have romance! 1LI
There is a pointing system that unlocks special scenes

1 Like

Heroic: ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏɴ

ᴘᴜʙʟɪꜱʜᴇᴅ - 3 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀꜱ

ᴛʀᴀɪʟᴇʀ - ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏɴ

Story Link- Episode Writer Portal

ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴄover-

1 Like

Hi, tysm for giving a chance to the authors to promote their stories!:white_heart:

Title: Silent Scent
Genre: Romcom
Description: After a tragic accident you absolutely forget your life, but getting amnesia might not be that bad when you realised you fell in love with the person you crashed.
CC: full except for the skin
Choices: Dress games, choices that don’t impact on the story plot <3

Link Episode Writer Portal

My Instagram @isla.author

3 Likes

Let me know if you’re interested in a r4r. :heart:

Title: Some Kind Of Bliss
Author: Sinead O’Neill

Story Description
Rosa is unemployed, single, and living with a nightmare sister. With a string of failed relationships behind her, will her life turn around drastically when she falls for Seven Wilson - a hot, but impossible to get co-worker?

Some Kind Of Bliss link

1 Like

Hi, @Aimee15! Thank you for making this thread!
I hope you give my story a read🤗

Description: The twins returned to where it all began. As they deal with their past, chaos reigns. Will they be able to overcome their demons?
Genre: Action
What to expect:

• Advanced Directing
  • Twist and good action
  • Lots of Drama along with mystery
  • Choices: No choices

Chapters: 5 (More coming soon…)

If you want to see sneak peeks, I update here and on my Instagram: @Maine.writes.

1 Like

Hey there, I won’t say it was easy to animate mermaids but I truly enjoyed it hahaha! I’ll look at your story whenever I’ll be able to! Thanks for thinking about reading my story,hope you’ll like it! :blush:

1 Like

Hi, thank you for this thread.
Here is my story.
Ever-lusting love
Full CC.
One love interest
1-3 out now.
When your boyfriend request an open relationship, he naively pushes you into the arms of someone determined to keep you all to himself. Will you let lust consume you?

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Ever-LUSTING Love

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

1 Like

Feel free to give mine a read. :relaxed:

Title : Sora LL
Summary : Vikings of Sora are at war with England! Shield maiden Thora has been send together with her brothers and secret lover to negotiate. How far will they go to restore peace? [CC & LGBTQ+]
Genre : adventure/ fantasy/ romance
Story link : -
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4625143746985984
Story cover :

Instagram : I post sneak peeks and more via my page @chanel.stories

1 Like

I definitely will! Thanks to you if you do read mine :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hi! Thank you for doing this. If you’re into fantasy stories, maybe you’ll like mine!

• Title : One Bite To Save
  • Author : Chocola
  • Genre : Fantasy, romance
  • Description : A cursed vampire prince needs a bride to put an end to his curse, but… in a limited time. Will you be the one to deliver him from it?
  • Chapters : 10 (Ongoing)
  • My Instagram : @chocola.writes
  • Link : Episode Writer Portal
Cover

1 Like