Drop your stories here!

Im really bored and would like to read you guys stories ! You can promote your stories here and ill read them :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

22 Likes

My story is called Runaways!!

I love Runaways! Check it out! Episode - Choose Your Story #episode Episode Writer Portal

Its a scifi romance about 15 minutes of reading so far! :heartbeat:

1 Like

Sounds interesting im gonna read it right now

1 Like

Come back and tell me how you liked it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I cant find it is your name the same as it is on here ?

My name on episode is Gutz :relaxed:

Alright , ill tell you how i like it !

1 Like

Just read the first episode ill def be reading the rest. I love how unique there names are and im really interested!!

1 Like

I really appreciate it thank you!!! Im glad to have a new supporter on my hands :relaxed::crossed_fingers:t4:

Yes ma’am cant wait for more !

Hello. This is my first story, so I hope you like it.

Name: We Belong Together
Author: Jae27
Genre: Romance
Chapters: 14 (more coming soon)
Style: LL
Description: Cassidy is the schools queen bee who rules with an iron fist. Nathanial is a nerd new to the hive. When she finds out who he is, she re-examines herself and her relationships.
Link:

Social media accounts: None lol.

Would love to know what you think.

3 Likes

Just finished reading , first episode is kinda short but thats okay i also think the scripting is good for your first time, il be reading some more!

1 Like

Hello! Here are my stories, hope you’ll like it.:heart::hugs:

Link: Episode Writer Portal

2 Likes

If you get the chance, here’s mine :grin:

TITLE: Sweet Desire
AUTHOR: Liz (IG: @typingliz)
STYLE: LL
GENRE: Romance (w/ drama)
DESCRIPTION : Racing and girls is what Zade has no trouble with, yet he meets his match when Diana comes in. She thinks she’s just another lustful desire, but will he prove her otherwise?
sweetdesire
LINK: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Greetings! Thank you very much for this thread. Here’s a list of my stories. Perhaps one or all will pique your interest. If you do end up reading any of them, I’d love to hear any thoughts you may have. :grin:

Heroic: Daughter of Shadow

Title: Heroic: Daughter of Shadow
Author: Silver Lady
IG: @silverlady.epi
Genre: Adventure, Fantasy, Mystery
Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes: 4 currently, more on the way.
Description: You wake alone in a forest with few memories and a magical brand. As you’re pulled into a world of intrigue & deception, will you discover who you really are, or die trying?
Additional Info: Choice of two love interests (one of which you are able to choose the gender of), single option, full CC for MC and the two LI, two different point systems, currency system within the game, choices matter, multiple endings.
Episode Accolades: Heroic Contest Winner
Covers:

Eternal Oblivion

Title: Eternal Oblivion
Genre: Fantasy primarily with a large dose of mystery, as well as action, drama, romance, and historical fiction thrown in from time to time.
Number of Episodes: 42. Story is complete. NO “Skip the Wait”.
CC: Kinda. You can’t customize the main three characters (for story reasons), but there is a character for you to customize starting with chapter five. You won’t see much of her to start, but she becomes more important later in the plot.
Description: When a powerful force rises to threaten the world, can Amara and her allies defeat the ancient death dragon? Or is life as they know it doomed?
Additional Info: The story unfolds on multiple timelines over the course of 5k+ years, and examines the affect true immortality could have on a person and their loved ones, as well as how the choices we make can have long lasting consequences, and the idea of determinism vs. free will.
Episode Accolades: Magical Shelf (Jan. 2020)
Cover:

Blood of Wolves

Title: Blood of Wolves
Genre: Fantasy
Number of Episodes: 5 currently, more on the way.
Description: After years of captivity and experimentation, you escape and find refuge in the magical sanctuary of Cysegr Hudol. But will the evil that follows you bring doom to all within?
Additional Info: Choice of two love interests, single option, full CC for MC and the two LI (with the exception of eye color for one of the LI), two different point systems, choices matter, multiple endings. Spin-off of Eternal Oblivion.
Cover:

Magicka: Dark Star

Title: Magicka: Dark Star
Genre: Adventure/Dark Fantasy
Description: Lyal was born under a dark star, an omen of evil and death . Will she rage against the dying of her light? Or will she embrace her dark destiny? (choices matter, 4 endings).
Episode Accolades: Magicka Contest Winner
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5969712374808576
Cover:

Divided by Night

Title: Divided by Night
CC: Yes, for both MC and LI
Genre: Sci-Fi/Romance
Description: A mission to the center of the galaxy results in the days of your assignment becoming months for your beloved, testing the strength of your love over not just distance, but time… (choices matter, two endings)
Episode Accolades: Short and Sweet Shelf (June 2021)
Cover:

1 Like

ill check them out!

1 Like

Hiii here’s my stories if you’re interested!

Code Siren

Story Title: Code Siren
Chapters out: 11 (ongoing)

Sea of Secrets

Story Title: Sea of Secrets
Chapters: 14 (complete)

1 Like

Thank you for the thread :purple_heart:

Story 1

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 14 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?

Story 2

Title: Mind Over Matter
Genre: Drama/Comedy/Action
Chapters: 3 (Complete)
Description: When the world is ravaged by flesh-eating monsters, three soldiers must learn to survive together on a remote island.

Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

2 Likes

Hope you enjoy! :grin: