Drop your stories here!

I want to promote my story, I’m interested in R4R too.

Author name : ValerieStoriesHdn
Story Title : The Vampire
Genre : Fantasy, Romance, Drama, Mystery
Description : You were just living your pretty boring normal life. but then in just one night, everything changes. Including your true identity. Can you handle the truth? or not?
Instagram name : @valerietzx
Chapters Published : 5 chapters published and more coming soon
story link : Episode Writer Portal

Have a great day!

Second story!

I want to promote my story, I’m interested in R4R too.

Author name : ValerieStoriesHdn
Story Title : Complicated Love
Genre : Romance, Drama, Mystery
Description : You don’t believe in love because of your past relationship. What will happen if you met someone that gives you enough assurance? Will he be able to change your mind?
Instagram name : @valerietzx
Chapters Published : 3 chapters published and more coming soon
story link : Episode Writer Portal

Heyy! You can check out my story, I hope you’ll like it :kissing_heart:

Title: I-M-MORTAL

Author’s nickname: Pollyotty
IG: pollyotty.episode

Description: The devil is temporarily banished from Hell and sent to Earth. As it turned out, one angel should go with her. How will two opposites cope in the human world?

Genre: Adventure / Romance / Comedy / A little bit of Fantasy

More info:

• 1 LI
  • limited CC
  • points system (choices matter)
  • art scenes

Link: Episode Writer Portal

Cover:

1 Like

Hey everyone! My name is Ada and i just published my first story on episode.
id be more than happy if you give my story a shot​:smiling_face_with_tear::heart:

Title: Glamour Girls
Episodes: 3 (4 on EA)
Genre: Comedy
Style: LL
Description: A talk show; one host and guests of 2 friends living in glamour. Can you keep up with the exciting drama and fun in their world of fashion and glam?
β€’2MCs CC
β€’ A mix of drama, comedy and a little bit of romance
β€’ Advanced directing
β€’Mini-games

instagram: @episode.adaa
Story Link: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Hey! Thank you for this opportunity!

Insta handle
:blue_heart: @iamveryblessed_

Story name
:wilted_flower: Bloody Rose

Genre
:drop_of_blood: Thriller/Mystery

Description
:bouquet: It was the night of Valentine’s day and Joshua’s girlfriend was dead. Police said it was suicide, but he doesn’t believe them. Why? 'Cause he believes someone had killed her.

Story includes
:heart_on_fire: Advanced directing
:heart_on_fire: Mature themes
:heart_on_fire: Novel-like story; less choices
:heart_on_fire: Mini games
:heart_on_fire: Male MC
:heart_on_fire: Full CC

Published with
:exclamation:3 episodes

If any of these elements interest you:

• deceased lover trope
  • relatable characters
  • some comedy elements
  • mystery/thriller novel

This story is for you!:heart:

*Disclaimer: this story have little romance elements, as it solely focuses on what Joshua, the MC, goes through after the death of his girlfriend. But as the story unfolds, you’ll know soon;)
It’ll be a short story, 2 more episodes till the finale.

Link

Thank you if you do give my story a chance, and happy reading! <3

1 Like

Thank you for the thread
My story
Story title :Golden Chef

Genre: Comedy

Story description:- Hugo is a passionate chef who wants to be the next golden chef and he finally manged to be a part of. it unfortunately, he paired with Zoey who doesn’t know how to cook!

CC

Style:- LL

Li:- 1

Episodes: 5

-choices matter

-point system

-mini games

-Advanced directing

IG: @flare_888

Cover

Link

I have a new story out and my story is called My Vampire Hunter by: damarkus

Got one made about 5 episodes in called Haulsmack: The Operation

It’s a 2 protagonist mlm romance story between calculated criminal Voight and a punk-oddball called Butch. It’s a kinda of rom-com/crime drama where you play Butch and Voight against or with each other (right now they don’t know each other well yet) with occasional pixel world segments thrown in just to make the game weirder-

I’m STILL working on how to make the character sprite completely controllable. Right now it’s just scripted walking but you can still make choices! Every sprite is individually made with animated layers.

1 Like

I wanna read this o:

Hi ! my story is still in a working progress but please give my account a follow ! :slight_smile: (Rianne is my user) my story will be called β€˜β€˜No Dice’’ i currently have 1 story out (Taming Medusa) but i put it on hold to redo the plot :slight_smile:

Title : Craving Your Blood
Genre : Drama/Romance
M/F LIs
Lesbian Option
Description : To maintain peace with the humans in town, Diana must pretend to be a normal human being with her worse enemy. Can she handle the hotness and not fall in love, or get killed?
Link Episode Writer Portal
Instagram @joxilove.write

1 Like

Hi readers ! Thank you so much for giving this thread a chance. This is my first ever mafia story. It contains action-packed scenes and lustful romance. I’d really appreciate it if y’all can support me and read my story. I would love feedback on my instagram or fanmail for any errors or improvements! (Please nothing rude):heartpulse:! I’m also free to do R4R’s as well :heartpulse:.I appreciate all the love and support!

Follow my instagram for updates and sneak peeks, I’m free for any R4R’s: kiki_episode444 :heartpulse:.

Title: Lustful Deceptions

Chapters: 1-7 episodes (More chapters to come + chapters 5-7 in revamp)

Genre: Romance (Action included)

Description: Forced to be held as collateral after Aubree’s father hired someone to steal money from Adrian Hayes, a ruthless mafia leader, things take a different turn. {Limelight + CC + Art}

Style: LL (Limelight)

Expectations:

• Full Customization of MC and LL

• Advanced Directing

• Basic Choices

• Simultaneous Direction
    _ _

Cover:

1 Like

Heyth3_Aleana,

Update: I have a new story that you can add to my list of stories. :wink: I just published it a few minutes ago.

Cover Colo(u)ring the Rainbow:

Title: Colo(u)ring the Rainbow

Author: AngelWings

Instagram: @angelwings_1983

Genre: LGBTQ

Episodes: 3 (More are following!!)

Link Colo(u)ring the Rainbow:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Colo(u)ring the rainbow

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Description: You get in a car-accident. A kid is a witness. What happens if a judge sentence you to take care of the kid until his/her parent is out of coma? #CTR M/F MC and M/F LI CC, M/F LI kid, choices.

Happy reading and stay safe,

Love A-W

Hey! Thank you for this opportunity!

Insta handle
:blue_heart: @iamveryblessed_

Story name
:wilted_flower: Bloody Rose

Genre
:drop_of_blood: Thriller/Mystery

Description
:bouquet: It was the night of Valentine’s day and Joshua’s girlfriend was dead. Police said it was suicide, but he doesn’t believe them. Why? 'Cause he believes someone had killed her.

Story includes
:heart_on_fire: Advanced directing
:heart_on_fire: Mature themes
:heart_on_fire: Novel-like story; less choices
:heart_on_fire: Mini games
:heart_on_fire: Male MC
:heart_on_fire: Full CC

Published with
:exclamation:3 episodes

If any of these elements interest you:

• deceased lover trope
  • relatable characters
  • some comedy elements
  • mystery/thriller novel

This story is for you!:heart:

*Disclaimer: this story have little romance elements, as it solely focuses on what Joshua, the MC, goes through after the death of his girlfriend. But as the story unfolds, you’ll know soon;)
It’ll be a short story, 2 more episodes till the finale.

Link

Thank you if you do give my story a chance, and happy reading! <3

Name: Story Time (Episode Limelight)
Genre: Horror
Description: One Episode one ghost story, enjoy! Only stories, no choices and contains some bonus. (10 Episodes only)

1 Like

Hello!

I’ve recently published 3 episodes of my first story Game On. This is my first time, so it would be great if you can read my story.

Title: Game On
Genre: Romance/Comedy
Type: Limelight
Number of episodes: 3 (Story is still ongoing)

Description: Valerie Tillman has some issues with her past and she shut her down for the last 3 year. Her best friend finally persuades Valerie to go on a blind date. When Valerie goes to the date, she meets with a mysterious man who will change her life completely. While dealing with her love life, she also needs to protect her company from possible threats.

MC and LI are fully customizable, choices are available each episode and MINI GAMES will be included in the upcoming episodes.

Instagram: didiwrites_episode

For R4R send me a DM, I can read your story and give feedback if you like. Also for my story, feel free to give feedback! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi :blush:
Thank you for this thread

Story: Hostel By The River
Genre: Mystery (Romance/Drama)
Style: Limelight
Episode: 7 (ongoing)
Description: All you wanted to start over, but everything changed in a way you never planned. you realized you were no longer safe, not anymore. something terrible is going on around you and your friends, will you be able to find it? the most important thing is
will you be able to survive?
|LCC|1LI

Link to my story: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram : @red877.episode

Thanks for this thread!

Here’s the information for my story:

Title: The Boy Who Cried Werewolf
Author: Kaysia
Chapters: 6 (Complete)
Genre: Mystery, thriller
Description: People are dying. A young man blames it on a werewolf. The EBI puts you on the case; you stop at nothing to uncover the truth. If you survive, maybe you’ll find love along the way.
Instagram: kaysia.writes

1 Like

π—§π—Άπ˜π—Ήπ—²: Under the Mask

π‚πŽπ•π„π‘:

π—£π—Ήπ—Όπ˜: A forced marriage because of an old prophecy. A secret to keep away from the gods. An encounter with a mysterious mortal. Will Anthea be able to master her destiny?

π†πžπ§π«πž: Fantasy/Romance

𝟏 π‹πˆ, π‹πˆπŒπˆπ“π„πƒ 𝐂𝐂, 𝐀𝐫𝐭

π†πžπ¦ 𝐜𝐑𝐨𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐬: Support the author + Bonus scenes

π„π±π­π«πš 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭: +18 scenes on my Patreon (novel version)

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝟏-πŸ‘ πŽπ”π“ ππŽπ– :sparkles:

π‹πˆππŠ: Episode Writer Portal

Hi there!
I published my second story β€˜Trapped.’ yesterday and I’d be very happy if you’d check it out!

But what is it about?

Best friends forever and ever is the saying, right? Two best friends and a murder case to be solved undercover.
But some things in life are not meant to last forever…

genre thriller/drama/romance
female MC, two potential LI (YOUR choice)
…and it will be extremely interactive! not just choices but also some riddles you’ve to solve

share your thoughts and ofc your questions with me!

Instagram: @jaswrites.ep

xoxo
Jas

Thanks for this!

Story title: OM: EVE
Genre: Horror
State: Complete
Description: While celebrating Halloween, Tyler’s eyes catches the most beautiful girl he has ever seen. Is she real? Or is he hallucinating?