Drop your stories 💕 Let’s get small authors some reads!

Hey everyone! I’m trying to get more reads and, since I’ve been writing for 2-3 months, and have like 25 reads I would like to also help out other small authors who are struggling for reads. Feel free to drop your stories request R4R and what not.

Story title: Into the Unknown
genre: Romantic Fantasy
episodes: 6
description She has no idea what she is, but he has all the answers into the unknown. He has a past that haunts him, as does she. Will this lead to love or death? Who knows
Author: Anonymous
instagram: anonymous.episode_

7 Likes

Mine is Endzone!!!

Cover

1 Like

Amazing cover! It looks so good

2 Likes

Tyy

1 Like

Crushing capital has FINALLY been released with the first 3 episodes!
I hope anyone is willing to give it a read! I’m open to R4R:)

Title: Crushing Capital
Genre: Drama/mystery (Drama on app)
Number of chapters: 3, ongoing
Romance?: There is one FEMALE LI and romance, but it is not a romance story, so the romance elements can be easily looked past.
Average length: 11-15 minutes
Description: Life after your parents death hasn’t been easy, and the only thing that seems to keep you focussed is trying to catch their killer. Can you do it? CC/F LI/Mystery-drama/LGBTQ
CC?: CC for four characters at the start of episode one, can chose to skip, no skin changes from MC or brother.
Slyle: Limelight

1 Like

Ooo a revenge story. Looks interesting. I’ll have a read of it

1 Like

This is my new story I have released the first 4 chapters but there will be regular updates✨

If people don’t mind following my insta too it’s jmstoriesxx

I’m reading Unconventional Love. Check it out: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Following u now love :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you for the thread.

Current Stories:

Story 1

Story Link

Story 2

Story Link

Upcoming Story

Coming Feb/March 2023

2 Likes

Hi, your story looks amazing, u up for R4R?

1 Like

Thank you, and yes I’m down for r4r. I will PM you

1 Like

Thank you for the thread :purple_heart:

Story 1

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 20 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?
Link: Episode Writer Portal

Story 2

Title: Mind Over Matter
Genre: Drama/Comedy/Action
Chapters: 3 (Complete)
Description: When the world is ravaged by flesh-eating monsters, three soldiers must learn to survive together on a remote island.
Link: Episode Writer Portal

Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

1 Like

If anyone would like to read mine, I have just published the first 5 chapters, more to come very soon!

:heart: Title: A Summer To Remember

Genre: Romance

:heart: Description: Billie has been holding onto her love for Nate for 6 years. Little does she know - so has he. When a twist of fate brings them back together, will they get there happy ever after

Instagram: @natalie.episode.xo

I’m also happy to do r4r aswell :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Mine is From Armenia to France, an adventure game… I am both the writer and the illustrator, some artworks and the cover are made by me

Choices matter with character costumization, if the link does not work, which happens frequently, search my game in the app

From Armenia to France

Choices matter with character costumization, if the link does not work, which happens frequently, search my game in the app

I’d love to recommend my current story!

If you like dark thriller stories with morally grey characters, check this one out.

Deadly Nightshade small cover

Title: Deadly Nightshade

Author: Faith

Instagram: @kikis.stories

Genre: Thriller

Features:
:wilted_flower: Limited CC (black MC)
:wilted_flower: Advanced directing (overlays, zooms, filters, etc) & points system used
:wilted_flower: Diverse cast
:wilted_flower: No gem choices other than “support the author”
:wilted_flower: Bonus scenes are free!
:wilted_flower: You can skip the first 5 episodes & episode 8 for free if you’ve already read it.
:wilted_flower: Sounds/music are heavily used
:wilted_flower: You can also skip heavy/triggering scenes and there are warnings used if there’s no skip option.

Style: Limelight

Episodes: 8, season 1 is complete

Description:
“The balance of black and white.”

After a woman’s brutal murder, her ghost returns for revenge. But ambition, betrayal, and tragedy unfold in her quest for vengeance…

Link: Deadly Nightshade

2 Likes

If anyone would like to read mine, I have just published the first 5 chapters, more to come very soon!

Title: A Summer To Remember

Genre: Romance

Description: Billie has been holding onto her love for Nate for 6 years. Little does she know - so has he. When a twist of fate brings them back together, will they get there happy ever after

Instagram: @natalie.episode.xo

Read here: Episode Writer Portal

I’m also happy to do r4r or g4g aswell :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Hi, feel free to read my story :sparkling_heart:

:sunflower: Title: Salt in The Wound
:sunflower: Full CC for MC, one LI, one ending, points system, impactful choices
:sunflower: Genre: Romance/Drama
:sunflower: Description: Her first love transfers back to her school after a year of not hearing from him. What if they cross paths? Will new feelings bloom? Or will her hatred outweigh these feelings?
:sunflower: Instagram: cerisaro

If you want to see my story cover you can view it here it was drawn by me! :two_hearts:

Story Link:

My story explores - new + old friendships, hard past, moving on, coming of age, first love, family problems and more :sunflower:

2 Likes

Thanks for the thread! If anyone could take the time to read my story I would extremely appreciate it :yellow_heart:

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 14
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Also up for r4r!

1 Like

hi! i just published my third story on the app :slight_smile: i’d be interested in r4rs if anyone would like to!

title: delicate ambivalence
author: penny m.
style: ink
genre: drama/romance
IG: writing penny
description: After Jasmine realizes that her best friend’s new fling isn’t as honest as she seems, the two stumble into a delicate ambivalence. But one misstep and it’ll all come crashing down.
link: Episode Writer Portal
cuties_72_posterThumb_TRm0r2Wr2j

1 Like