Drop your stories ๐Ÿ’• Letโ€™s get small authors some reads!

Hi! Iโ€™m a small authorโ€ฆwell Iโ€™m actually 5โ€™6 so you tell me because I really donโ€™t know :sweat_smile:
Please read my story guys!
Title : Falling With No Safety Net
By :Velazquez
Instagram :velazquez.stories
Style :LL
Genre : Comedy, Romance
About : Alaia is an orphaned, independent 19 yr old who has spent her childhood moving from one orphange to another with her best friend Dayzha. However, fast forward to a time where they get to finally get into the college of their dreams and meet 6 of the best personalities that complement each other so well that they soon move in together. No sooner had they had the best time at college than the so called โ€œCharlatan Trioโ€ (Dacre, Paxton & Malcom) came back to town. Letโ€™s find out what happens when this trio and extraordinary friend group collide. Strife? Chaos? Both? :scream:
Story Link : [Episode Writer Portal)

Thank you for this thread!
Both of my stories are thrillers and have a romantic subgenre :wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blush:

Story Link: Desperation Story Link
Episodes: 6 (ONGOING)

:beach_umbrella: Into The Abyss
Story Link: Into The Abyss Story Link
Episodes: 5 (ONGOING)

Hereโ€™s mineโค๏ธ

Thank you for the thread! Here is my story if anyone wants to give it a go/R4R :purple_heart:
Constructive criticism is always welcome, but pure disrespect is not tolerated :))

Title : Dawn of Mystic
Genre : Fantasy
Chapters out : 4 (chapters are lengthy imo with a lot more coming soon with weekly-biweekly updates)
Description : Angels and demons are polar opposites, but what happens when worlds collide? The truth can only be hidden for so long, and Marlene has yet to find out her true origins. (CC)
Author : Nyah
IG : nyah.writes
Style : Limelight
Features : 3 love interests (LGBT included), points system, timed choices, some advanced directing, werewolves, vampires, angels, demons, witches, fairies, etc.
Link: Episode Writer Portal

I hope you do!

Sounds interesting!
I published my second story โ€˜Trapped.โ€™ in September and Iโ€™d be very happy if youโ€™d check it out!

But what is it about?

Best friends forever and ever is the saying, right? Two best friends and a murder case to be solved undercover.
But some things in life are not meant to last foreverโ€ฆ

genre thriller/drama/romance
female MC, two potential LI (YOUR choice)
share your thoughts and ofc your questions with me!

Instagram: @jaswrites.ep
xoxo
Jas

1 Like

Hi,
Thank you so much for this thread. I hope you are doing well. Just here promoting my story. If your interested do give it a read.

:crystal_ball::cloud::small_airplane::airplane:Silver Lining (9 more is coming) :small_airplane::airplane::cloud::crystal_ball:

เผบ:airplane: Link: Episode Writer Portal

เผบ:airplane: ๐‘ซ๐’†๐’”๐’„๐’“๐’Š๐’‘๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’: ๐‘จ ๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’‡๐’†๐’„๐’• ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’š, ๐’‚๐’ ๐’Š๐’…๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐’‹๐’๐’ƒ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‚ ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’† ๐’‡๐’–๐’๐’ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’”๐’”. ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’ˆ๐’ ๐’˜๐’“๐’๐’๐’ˆ? ๐‘ผ๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†๐’…๐’š ๐’”๐’•๐’“๐’Š๐’Œ๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’”๐’” ๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’๐’” ๐’•๐’ ๐’”๐’๐’“๐’“๐’๐’˜, ๐’‰๐’๐’˜ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐‘ฌ๐’๐’š๐’‚ ๐’„๐’๐’‘๐’† ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ? ๐‘ช๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐‘จ๐’Š๐’…๐’†๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’„๐’–๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’”? ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†๐’…๐’š ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Š๐’• ๐’”๐’†๐’†๐’Ž๐’†๐’…? ๐‘พ๐’‚๐’” ๐’Š๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’‘๐’๐’‚๐’๐’๐’†๐’…?

เผบ:airplane: ๐‘ฎ๐’†๐’๐’“๐’†: ๐‘น๐’๐’Ž๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†/๐‘ด๐’š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’š

:crystal_ball:๐‘จ๐’…๐’…๐’Š๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’๐’‚๐’ ๐’Š๐’๐’‡๐’:

เผบ:airplane: ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’๐’Š๐’„๐’†๐’” ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’“
เผบ:airplane:2 ๐’‘๐’๐’Š๐’๐’• ๐’”๐’š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’Ž๐’” (๐‘ด๐‘ชโ€™๐’” ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’” :butterfly:, ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ ๐’‘๐’๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’” :heart:)
เผบ:airplane: ๐‘ด๐’–๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’‘๐’๐’† ๐’†๐’๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’”
เผบ:airplane:๐‘ถ๐’๐’† ๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’†๐’”๐’•
เผบ:airplane: Second chance love trope, Forced proximity
เผบ:airplane: Gem choices will be present only for Bonus content

If you wish to contact me you can pm me here or dm me on my IG @saleem.episode

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Hey everyone, if u have PM me or asked me for R4R on the thread Iโ€™m sorry for not replying for a while or at all. Iโ€™ve kinda had my life flipped upside down recently and needed to take a break from everything for my own well-being, although Iโ€™m back! Iโ€™m okay! And thank you for being patient with me. :two_hearts: if u would like to still do R4R please PM me again or reply to the thread again!

Heyyyy, Iโ€™m umm new to this soooo ummm this is coolll. Anyways hereโ€™s my story. (R4R)
Title: Ms. Problematic
By: Ivy Vale
IG:(none Iโ€™m trying to stay anonymous lol)
Style:LL
Genre: Lgbtq+,Romance, & Comedy (The episodes are honestly, only around 5 minutes :S
About: Enemies to lovers: Kim is in here final year of college ready to take on the world! However, her plans seem to change after meeting her soon to be enemy, Adelineโ€ฆCC
Story Link: I canโ€™t insert it sooo ummm

-Did I just copy the person above meโ€ฆyes, yes I did. Shoutout to them! Also I follow back so you know follow meโ€ฆ(jkjk)โ€ฆIf you get the chance please read it Iโ€™ll do the same for you :hugs: (just let me know hehe)

Hi! Thank you for making this thread. I would love to do a R4R with you if you are interested.

I would appreciate it if you gave my story a chance and share it please!

Title: The Truce

Description: Sergei is a cold-hearted gang leader. What happens when he is given a proposal that turns out to be more than he expected?

Style: LL

Genre: Action

My insta: @safi.episode

URL: Episode Writer Portal

๐‘ฏ๐’†๐’๐’๐’, ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†! :bouquet:
๐‘ฐโ€™๐’—๐’† ๐’“๐’†๐’„๐’†๐’๐’•๐’๐’š ๐’‘๐’–๐’ƒ๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’‰๐’†๐’… ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’“๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’†๐’‘๐’Š๐’”๐’๐’…๐’†. ๐‘ฐ๐’‡ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’˜๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’†, ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’‚๐’ ๐’„๐’‰๐’†๐’„๐’Œ ๐’Š๐’• ๐’๐’–๐’•! ๐‘ฐ๐’‡ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’…๐’๐’โ€™๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’, ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’•โ€™๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’”๐’ ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’†. :dizzy::heart:

337914161_125593857123227_6677022183766699886_n

๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ: Fabled: Into The Wild
๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง: He is beyond time and space. You are unaware of your reality but still naturally drawn to him. Despite your family being against him, will you go to any extent for him? (LL, Art)
๐†๐ž๐ง๐ซ๐ž: Fantasy, Romance and drama!
๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐‹๐ข๐ง๐ค: Episode Writer Portal

๐—œ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐˜, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜! :heart:

Hey, Thanks for this post. I just recently completed Season 3 of my story called The Adventures of Samantha the Fairy. You can check it out below:

Title: The Adventures of Samantha the Fairy
Author: Tabitha Williams <3
Style: INK
Episodes: 36 (Season 3 COMPLETE) (ONGOING)
Genre: Fantasy
Description: Thereโ€™s always peace in Mondanasia unless evil destroys it. Can Princess Samantha save the land of Mondanasia in time?
Cover:
Story_Title_3Q8xlY_posterThumb_kzvsIrcgex

Here are links and info on the other stories I wrote:
Title: Monster Castle LL
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 3 (ONGOING)
Genre: Horror
Description: You saw a video of the Monster Castle. You also won the contest but, was
this all an evil plot?

Features:
:gem: Choose your Gender
:gem: Choose your Siblingโ€™s Gender
:gem: Choose your Love Interest Gender
:gem: Choose your siblingโ€™s love interest Gender
:gem: CC for (MC, MCโ€™s Sibling, MCโ€™s LI, and MCโ€™s Siblingโ€™s LI)
:gem: Art Scenes
:gem: A few mini games here and there
:gem: Shorter or longer story plot lines
:gem: and moreโ€ฆ

Cover:
Monster_Castle_LL_posterThumb_hcPejJjzNU

Title: Monster Castle (INK)
Episodes: 15 (COMPLETE)
Description: Youโ€™ve seen the video, you won the contest. But was this an evil plot to get you to come to the Monster Castle? (CC, Sibling CC, tappable minigame, choices, etc.)
Cover:
Monster_Castle_posterThumb_gTqPS9Xi3z

Title: Demon in the Closet
Episodes: 7 (COMPLETE)
Description: Debbyโ€™s life is changed forever after the sudden disappearance of her parents. She must find them before itโ€™s too late.
Cover:
Demon_in_the_Closet_posterThumb_2hNncmGket

Title: Super Wolf Girl
Episodes: 17 (ONGOING)
Description: Terronica becomes a hero for one night and then suddenly becomes the town of Bluewoodโ€™s favorite wolf hero ever. But will she save the town from evil foes?
Cover:
Super_Wolf_Girl_31_posterThumb_IOJV0bbi3n (1)

Title: The Fantasy World of Berlanda
Episodes: 6 (ON HOLD)
Genre: Fantasy
Description: In the Fantasy World of Berlanda, two royal heroes named Princess Mia and Prince Drake go on quests and adventures to save their fantasy kingdom from evil.
Cover:
Fantasy_World_DC_posterThumb_EpNmcyASmf

Title: Squad: The Gavinville Paranormal Team
Episodes: 5 (ONGOING)
Description: In Gavinville, monsters attempt to plague the city with its enhanced evil, and it is up to five squad heroes Karen, Sharon, Regina, and Max and Kyle to stop them. But will they?
Cover:
The_Paranormal_Team_Limelight_posterThumb_nlGCSs926r (3)

Thanks so much for this post :smiley: :slight_smile: :sparkles: :butterfly:

1 Like

heres my story!! :slight_smile: i hope that you enjoy

Art in Her Movie
liv <3
Itโ€™s the 1950โ€™s and Darlene is on her way to Los Angeles to work on a movie as a painter. She quickly falls for the star of the show, and soon realizes that Hollywood was her worst mistake.

• no cc
  • no choices
  • one LI
  • 4 chapters out currently

Hey! Thank you for making this thread! It would mean the world to check out my brand new story, Meet Me At Midnight!

Title: Meet Me At Midnight
Author: Porcelain
Genre: Mystery
Instagram: @porcelain.episode
Description: When Augustine decides to take a cruise vacation with her friends, she gets tangled up in the investigation of serial murders on the ship.
Chapters: 3 available, more coming soon!
Extra information: full CC, 1 male LI, remembered choices, 2 endings

I hope you enjoy it! Iโ€™d be happy to receive any feedback you might have!

1 Like

Hey.
Thank you for this.

My story: wolf queen

Link : Episode Writer Portal

Description:
Diana is a hybrid with rare abilities. Someone is after her family as a result. Will she find out who they are? Will her mate still be there for her after discovering her secret?

Genre: fantasy

Customization available.

Chapter: 10 live.

Thank you for this thread!! Here are my stories!! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Hi, thank you for this thread and I like your story cover.

Description: After years of inhumane captivity, Shyann escapes her evil pack and enters Howl Hills territory, where a royal werewolf lineage residesโ€ฆ and her mate. Limited CC|LL|Choices

Howl_Hills_posterThumb_O8QOCM6wSm

1 Like

Wants to get your story out there and for more people to notice? Weโ€™re here to help :smiling_face::heart_hands:
Anyone who needs story shout-out, review, R4R, edit or overlay, feel free to request from us! Our group page is @episode_.autumn on IG :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:๐Ÿฉท
We would love to help you out!

Bump!

Hello! This is my fantasy/romantic stories. Vampireโ€™s love story! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I will really apฯ€reciate if you give a chance!

Title: Eyes on Fire
Genre: Romance
Description: Love and fear. A blessing and a curse. In a world out of the ordinary, you have no trust in people, in love. But what happens when the unusual becomes a cause of life for you?
Chapters: 40 (COMPLETE)

Title: Taste Like Drug (spin off Eyes on Fire)
Genre: Romance
Description: You are a young girl, leaving what haunts you behind, starting a new life. But what happens when you meet a hot guy with dark secrets? Dangerous tracks of love comes between youโ€ฆ
Chapters: 23 (not complete yet)

Thank you, in advance! :heart:
For more follow me on instagram: @theo.stories

1 Like