Drop your story links if i haven't read yours. (R4R it is)

Story link

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: JUST WHEN I FOUND LOVE (Dilemma)

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Story name Just when i found love
Story style Ink
Genre Drama
Story description A love she believes in and a love he uses as a reprisal of the past. What happens when the hidden truth uncovers?? is everything what it seems??
Customized characters No but trust me, they’re HOT!
Choices Yes
Cover

2 Likes

Hi! I’m willing to do a R4R if you are interested :smile:

Title: Violet Eyes
Author: WolfGirl
Genre: Romance/Fantasy
Style: INK
Description: In a world where each person is destined to another, Tara is a girl who doesn’t believe in love. Will someone change her mind, or is she going to avoid her fate forever?
Chapters: 3 (more coming soon)
Instagram: @wolfgirl_episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5661089196277760

1 Like

Would you like to do a read for read? If so could you sign up on the form I attach? It’s silly I know but it’s how I keep my reads in order! Thank you so much!! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

HI! I would love to do a read 4 read :slight_smile: let me know if your interested

My story: PRINCESS OF DARYA
Author: Cece
Genre: Fantasy
Story style: Limelight
Description: Aerwyna is one of four Princesses of the Elements (water_fire_earth_wind) In the midst of war, will she give her heart to her protector in a forbidden romance? CC Multiple Endings*
Episodes: 15 (more coming soon)
Instagram: @cc_episodewriter
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5627899985395712

Cover:

2 Likes

Of course! :heart_eyes: I’d love to read your story, it looks interesting. :smile:

Hi! I’m willing to do R4R, if you’re up for it!

Tittle: Taken: Dead or Alive (INK)
Author: xoRoséxo
Genre: Drama/Action
Chapters: 10
Description: Rose & Sophia Beaumont are tough to handle. But what if one is taken and another one has been targeted to kill? Will they able to stay strong? Or love will get in their way? #mafiaworld#girlpower
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5725258112892928
Instagram: xoroses.episode

Rose%26Sophia
Rose&Sophia.jpg1242×1541 1.1 MB

credit to: ellendrawings_(IG)
DO let me know what you think!

1 Like

cool! i will read your first 3 chapters then send you screenshots :slight_smile: it may take me a day or two because i am doing a lot of read4reads at the moment, but rest assured, i will get to yours! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Would you like to do a read for read? If so could you sign up on the form I attach? It’s silly I know but it’s how I keep my reads in order! Thank you so much!! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Done with your story.
Must say it’s a really good one.
Keep it up :+1:
Here is ss

Please do well to read mine as well and send screenshots

1 Like

I read yours already but I think you’re yet to read mine.
it’s a very nice story and you really worked on the overlays :+1:

Alright. no qualms :blush:

Hi dear, I just finished reading chapter 1-4 of your story and i must say it’s a good one👍 and I’m definitely gonna read all chapters to end.
For now I’ve got so many R4R down my list to do so probably when I’m done with them.
For my story I’ve got just 3 so you could just read them 3 and also give your feedback on it too. Thanks :heart:
Here is a ss

Hi! I’d read all 3 already :joy:.added to my list!! Cant wait for next one!!

1 Like

Oh! Thanks :hugs:

Thanks, I’ll do the same when I’ve read yours. :smile: I’m also doing some R4R and maybe it takes me a couple of days too, but I will definitely read yours :smile::smile:

1 Like

Don’t worry :see_no_evil: I just sent you the information through your format. I hope you like my story :smile: I will let you know when I finish reading yours. :wink:

1 Like

Thank you so much! :heart_eyes: I’m glad you liked it. I’ll let you know when I’m done reading yours :smile:

1 Like

Here you go :star_struck:

I’m sorry I thought I sent you your screenshot :disappointed_relieved:

Thank you so much for your kind feedback :slight_smile:

I just finished reading your story :smile:
I’m looking forward to knowing more in the next chapter :heart_eyes:

1 Like