Drop your story links & let’s find some hidden gems

Hey everyone! This community is so big & many authors & their hidden gems are lost amongst thousands of stories. So, let’s drop our story links & help each other out😇

Story Title: Three Months
Story Description: Given three months to live, you decide to make a bucket list, your first task introduces you to Brendan/Bree. Will you both complete your bucket list before it’s too late? [CC]
Added details: you can choose the gender of your love interest & customise them fully. This story has special art scenes.
Style: LL
Chapters: 3
Instagram: @s.a.stories
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6078543131639808

Hope you enjoy💕

24 Likes

Your story sounds beautiful! :dizzy:

This is my mine:

Title : Craving For The Risk
Genre : Romance (with a lot of drama)
Style : Limelight
MC : Female
Chapters : 13, more coming soon

Description : The second Ruby and Carter’s worlds colliede he turnes her life up side down… Could he be the risk she craves for? Or will he be her downfall?

Includes :
CC (MC + family and LI)
Point system

Author : MyEpisodees
Instagram : myepisodees

3 Likes

Your story sounds fantastic! Adding it to my library & will definitely read today💕

1 Like

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Ooooo your story sounds so cool! I’ll definitely include this in my reading list!

Here’s my story Call of Duty, which has mini game, art scenes, diversity and art scenes! It would mean a lot if any of you could check it out even if it is only for one episode…

3 Likes

Hi, you have an amazing cover. I will check it out!

Here is my story:

Reveal: He - soon She
Author: @emma.writes.episode
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 7
Description: When your boyfriend delivers you shocking news, you question everything you once knew. With your career in jeopardy, you realize that the true bombshell hadn’t been revealed.

2 Likes

Thank you for this thread! I love your cover! :sparkles:

Title: Treasure In You
Author: L.Q. Walter
Instagram: @lqwalter.episode
Genre: Adventure/Romance
Chapters: 6 (more coming soon)
Style: Limelight
Description: After discovering an old diary she believes will lead her to the location of a long lost treasure, she teams with an unlikely ally: a guy who is downright cocky yet wickedly hot!
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5342141547216896
Cover:

3 Likes

Hey Lovely,
Your story sounds cool❤️
Here’s my story :relaxed:

Title: The unseen diaries
By: Mansha
Instagram: mansha.writes
Genre: action / Thriller / comedy / fantasy
Episodes: 6
Style: limelight
Description: Creatures of unspeakable unseen horror lurk beneath the town Lakeville as a teenage girl Kate Devon fights them. Love and dangers are part of this town
Cc available, 2 LI
COVER:

LINK:

2 Likes

Hey, here’s mine :hibiscus: I’m not sure if there any hidden gems, but maybe… :yum:

1 Like

Another story of mine😇

Title: ISADORA: Silent Night
Chapters: 3 & completed
Genre: Horror
Description: Tis’ the season for joy and merry. But everything is not what it seems, and the celebrations soon turn bloody. They’ll have to fight if they want to survive this holiday season. CC
Style: LL
link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6384576566591488
Added: choose the gender of your love interest. Full customisation for your family, you, your love interest and their family. Mini games & riddles. Art scenes too💕

2 Likes

Cool​:sparkles: I’ll check it out …I love horror genre…my story genre explains that! :joy:

1 Like

Thank you so much, Mansha😇

1 Like

Hello @S.Anne here’s mine :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Your story sounds great and I would love to read it.

If you’re interested here’s mines. It’s full CC for both the mc family and love interest family. Mc also include body type choices including plus.

Title : Pregnant by the Mafia Leader

Genre: Romance

Chapters: 13 (more episodes coming soon)

Customization: yes. Full cc includes body type.

Story Description:
Olivia, daughter of the president, falls hard for Italian American mafia leader Dante Valentino after a few days. Drama and lies awaits her when she’s expecting his child.

2 Likes

Thank You for the Thread :blush: :blush: .

Posting the Lat 4 Episodes Tomorrow morning.
If anyone wants to check it out:-

TITLE : The Road Trip.
GENRE : Rom/Com.
INSTA ACCOUNT : @arora.episode
EPISODES : 19 chapters are out at the moment (I update fast :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil:)
STYLE : LL
FULL CC for all main characters.
DESCRIPTION : What happens when a series of Bizarre events force you into a Road Trip with your Siblings? Does everything come together or fall apart entirely?
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5875664463527936

2 Likes

Genre:
Fantasy

Episodes:
3 soon 4

Other:

:blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts:
Link:

:blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle:
1 Like

this looks interesting so i’ll definitely be reading later

1 Like

Thanks for the thread! Me and my writing partner @/molly247 published our story about a week ago!

• advanced directing
  • point system
  • tappable overlays
  • full CC
  • male MC
  • 2 endings
  • choices matter!
    Title : Twelve
    Author : Molly & Thea
    Genre : Comedy and Romance
    Chapters : 3 and more coming soon…
    Description : Ah yes, December, Christmas time, but also the perfect time to ask for forgiveness. Join Cody, a former playboy, on his journey to seek forgiveness from his former high school classmates.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5600412467134464

Instagram: @kennedymolly97

1 Like

Thank you for the thread- I’d love for anyone to read my story. Its high on drama, thrill and mystery! :blush:

Title: Secrets and Lies
Link to my story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5428668308193280
Description: A dark past. A shameful secret. And you’ll do whatever it takes to keep the truth hidden. But what if lying plunges you further into chaos? (CC, LL, Choices Matter, Sounds & Music, Advanced Directing)
Genre: Drama
Published Episodes: 9 (more in the works)
Insta: @lxs.episode

1 Like

Here’s mine, love. :))
insta @simpxzee_
TITLE- Awoken
Genre- Fantasy, drama
Chapters so far -9
Plot- Awoken from a 200 years curse, Blaze finds himself battling between revenge and his growing feelings for the one who holds nothing but hatred for him. Will he end his millennium-long battle and find love along the way or lose everything trying?

link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5489696718389248

2 Likes