Drop your story names here

Hey folks
I find it extremely necessary to help small authors coz all the well-known authors were once small authors
Drop your story name/link here
Iโ€™ll surely give it a read and share it on Instagram
I can even proofread your stories, of course only if you want me to and help you with coding and grammatical stuff
And a friendly reminder you can always Pm me here or Dm me on Instagram @episode.lillz

31 Likes

Thank you :cherry_blossom:
I will Dm you on instagram
My story
Story title :- Darker than Black

Author :- flare

Instagram: @flare_888

Description:- Under some Circumstances you will have to act as Psychologist at the house of the riches people in the country , will you mange to keep your identity hidden ?

Genres :- Drama , Romance .

Current chapters :- 5 (on going )

style :- LL

Choices matter

Points system

You can customize the main charecter and name it the way you want !

Cover :โ€”โ€”โ€”-

Link :

thank you so much for this thread<3. i havent dropped mine yet but i would love for you to read it when i do. would you like to be tagged? :))

1 Like

Your welcome dear
Of course you can tag me
I would love to read your story

2 Likes

thank you!

1 Like

Hello! Thank you for the thread! :hugs:
If you wanna see some sneak peeks about my story before giving it a chance, you can check out my Instagram. :blush:

Title: ๐•ธ๐–ž ๐•น๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–‡๐–”๐–— ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–† ๐•ธ๐–”๐–‡๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–—.
Author: Sonder. :woman_technologist:t2:
Instagram: @sonder.episode
Genre: Drama, Romance
Style: Limelight
Story Description: ๐‘€๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Œ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘’๐‘๐‘’. ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘Ž ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐˜ฉ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘. ๐‘Š๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘› ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‚๐‘Š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘’๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก. ๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘  ๐˜ฉ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘“ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก. (๐ฟ๐ฟ) ๐ถ๐˜ฉ๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก. (๐ผ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘.)

๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ๐–บ ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—Ž๐–บ๐—… ๐—†๐—ˆ๐–ป๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ / ๐—†๐–บ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–บ / ๐—€๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’. ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’ ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—Œ๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—„๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‚๐—‹ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‰.

๐—–๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜†๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚โ€™๐—น๐—น ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ.

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4728753642864640

Stay Safe :blob_turtle:

1 Like

Looks pretty interesting
Iโ€™ll read it asap

1 Like

Thank you for doing this!!

Title: Chasing Stars
Author: @annaw.stories
Genre: Drama/Romance
Episodes: Currently 4, more coming soon
Description: Having a celebrity brother sounds fun, doesnโ€™t it?
Can you keep up with all the drama around him and most importantly, can you stay away from his hot best friend?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5048983934402560
Cover:

2 Likes

The description seems interesting
Iโ€™ll read it asap

Hey guys!! Iโ€™ve just published my story. And Iโ€™d very much appreciate it if you guys would check it out! :upside_down_face: :heart:

Fair warning : My story may seem a little boring at start (its just 3 episodes afterall) but trust me itโ€™s gonna get lot betterโ€ฆ
Itโ€™s all about how a love failure doesnโ€™t mean end of the worldโ€ฆ

THERE IS LIFE AFTER LOVE FAILURE
THERE IS LOVE AFTER LOVE FAILURE

Two people who have both suffered heartbreaks come together in an arranged marriage in order to satisfy their loved onesโ€ฆ But , how come two people are expected to live together when they donโ€™t even know each other properly. Well this leads to chaos
Join REGINA and GEORGE in their journey of falling in love again!
feeling_new_posterThumb_p8rtd287cj

TITLE : THE RIGHT ONE

AUTHOR : Valentine

IG USERNAME : @epi_val2209

GENRE : Romance, Drama

DESCRIPTION : Marrying right after experiencing a heartbreak is worse .And itโ€™s even worse when you donโ€™t know the man you marry! But along the way you find each other falling in love.

STORY TYPE : LL (LIMELIGHT)

CUSTOMIZATION : Full CC (Both MC and LI)

LINK : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4547891160088576

Imma head to the app and read it already

Thanks for this @episode.lillz Do you have a story? I can check out yours too! :blob_hearts:

Title: i-Humanoids
Author: Hazel J
Genre: Mystery
IG : @silverhazelj
Episodes: 3 (More episodes coming soon)
Description: With the increasing cases of missing people in the metropolis, you can trust no one. But can you trust a mysterious non-entity whom for all the while you thought is a human?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5273039194488832

iH Small Cover

No need to thank me dear. Itโ€™s important to reach small authors
And no I donโ€™t have a story published on the app still. Iโ€™m working on it

1 Like

Aw youโ€™re so kind. Feel free to share your story with me after publishing it!

1 Like

Hey maybe you could check out my story?
I know itโ€™s a bit strange, but I hope you could give it a shot.
Thank youuuuuu!!!

Title: Reveal: Murphyโ€™s Law
Author (me) : MatchaTae
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 3 (Iโ€™ll release more eventually)
Description: Putting on a murder mystery play with your friends is all very fun, until you find out something that will tear your group apart.
Everyone is guilty of somethingโ€ฆ
โ€ฆbut what?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4656833775206400

Hi hi, Iโ€™d love it if you checked out my story :blush:

Story Title: Something About You LL

Author: Soupy (Insta soupy.writes)

Chapters: 3 (so far)

Genre: Romance with a little drama

Description: The most popular and hottest boy in school finds out the schoolโ€™s social outcastโ€™s secret. Is she cooler than he thought? Will they believe in rumors or get to know each other? full CC

1 Like

Title: Reveal: A Captainโ€™s Tale

By : lanafrazer_epsidoe

Instagram: lanafrazer.episode

Genre: Drama, Action, Fantasy, Adventure

Style : Limelight

Episodes: 1-3 (On-going)

Description: A blacksmith is on a journey to unfold the truth about his long lost father. What happens when he boards a ship owned by a pirate captain whoโ€™s not what he seems to be.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5599940716986368

118023299_114919216843211_866547559539877164_n

2 Likes

Thanksโ€‹:kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Itโ€™s okay to think out of the box and it definitely does not mean itโ€™s strange
Love

1 Like

Woww girl thatโ€™s so sweet of you! Hereโ€™s my story :pleading_face:

Prestigeโ€™s time-traveling ability is deemed useful during an investigation of a suspicious event. Will her mission be put at risk, thanks to an intriguing stranger from the 2000s?