Dumb Things a Friend (or stranger) Has Said

Everyone acts or says something dumb/weird sometimes. We cringe at it for a bit, and then laugh about it. So here, we laugh at strange and stupid things somebody said, even brain farts.

I once heard somebody talking about peanut butter scented candles.

4 Likes

Someone asked me if I had algae growing in my hair. It was green at the time. He was dead serious too. It was awkward.

Good times… good times.

5 Likes

soo we had Geography and it was about china, and a friend of mine said ‘where is china located’ then we said in Asia and she was like ‘what is asia’! we said that it was a continent and she was really confused and said ‘I thought that there where 3 continents, Europe, America and Africa!’ :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

4 Likes

i like the smell of peanut butter lol

Dead

1 Like

Ok I remember when my brother legit asked me how to spell “me”…I was 6 btw and he was 12…:sweat:

3 Likes

Someone asked one of my friends if bus was spelt with an e on the end and my friend said yes, so the person spelt it like buse for years!

Also:
My wrap did a poop that made me laugh for about 15 mins
These apricots taste spicy yeah idk
I will eat all the books
I don’t want to eat hands

2 Likes

‘When someone pinches my teeth, I can’t feel it.’

2 Likes

So I use to work at domino’s and I was really close with the assistant manager at the store. He’s Indian and I’m african.
One day he asked me if African people dance around fire and go HEY HEY so then I asked him if Indian people ride elephants and stop what they’re doing to start musicals just so he realised how stupid his question was. We both couldn’t stop laughing and I still laugh about it til this day lol
Kinda wrong but it was so stupid that it’s hilarious. No harm was meant to be done and no harm was done lol

2 Likes

This girl in my class argued that pasta is grown from the ground.

3 Likes

Lol, so I have this classmate who thought that Greenland was a continent lmfao.

1 Like

It… it sorta is :rofl: but then not really

In class one day this guy came up to me and was like, “What language do they speak in Africa? African?”
Another time, this girl in my class told her friend (who lives in California) that she lived in New England, and her friend thought that she lived in England.

2 Likes

:skull:

1 Like

One time me and my friend were having a really random conversation. At one point in the conversation she said:
“If your father divorced your mother and married your grandmother, is your mother now your sister?”
:woman_facepalming:
I never know how and why she thinks these things…

2 Likes

Someone asked if i was a witch

Somebody thought I was born with white hair :joy:

1 Like

“Do Christians have to listen to music about Jesus?”
No, Christians can listen to any music :joy:
“Don’t people with blue eyes see the world lighter than people with brown eyes?”
I’m quite sure they don’t.
“Indians aren’t Asian!”
Yes they are.
“Wait…aren’t all black people african americans?”
No. :joy::joy::joy::joy:
“How is she muslim? She doesn’t look muslim.”
How dafuq can you look like a religion? :thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow::thinking:

5 Likes

So the weirdest/strange thing what a stranger said to me is…

• “do you want to play with me Hoppe Hoppe Reider ?” And he even opened his car :flushed: it was a really old man
  • and people With a big A.s are cleverer :joy:

Me: wtf…

• A Boy in my class said to my teacher “how is your Bush” :joy:
1 Like

So I have two other sisters and when people see us together they always ask “Are y’all twins?”

4 Likes