Dumbest Thing You've Ever Been Told/Heard/Read

Soooo. Like the title says!

The dumbest thing ive ever read was that a flat earth page told me that im dumb.

the dumbest thing i’ve heard was this girl is my math class say that the math was hard but she didnt even listen to the teacher and that math was the easiest thing ever!

also the dumbest thing i’ve been told was that someone told me that this girl thinks i hate her because i dont talk to her. when the whole math class she talks to popular girl at my table and im kinda anti social ._.

4 Likes

The dumbest thing I’ve ever heard/read/been told is that Columbus got a holiday when he didn’t even make it to his destination.

2 Likes

lmaoo

2 Likes

The dumbest thing I’ve been told: Girls can’t play video games! You must be terrible at video games! :expressionless:

the gender I am born into should have nothing to do with my ability to play a game :slightly_frowning_face:

10 Likes

I read this flat earth society post that said, “ We have members all across the globe “ then somebody replied, “ Say that again, but slowly “

8 Likes

:joy: :rofl:

1 Like

Hello people. I thought I would join this conversation.
The dumbest thing I was told was that “astronauts didn’t need oxygen to breath on the moon.”
Then I heard them say to someone else in the room the dumbest thing I have ever heard. “Blondes are so stupid they don’t even know how people work.”
:joy:
I should mention that this was in the class they put all college freshman in to get us use to school.
I was the only actually blond person in there. Strangely the entire class was white also (Just an interesting fact). So these were people who got at least a 21 on there ACT’s.

The absoLuTe dumbest thing I’ve heard was (this girl was legit 16 at the time)
“WAIT…GREEN BEANS ARE VEGETABLES?!”

But hey girl… whatever fruits your loops :thinking:

2 Likes

I don’t know about dumbest, but I’ve been around some people who have had some “blonde moments” lol.

Once when I lived up in New Hampshire, I worked at a general store and was talking about how I grew up in Florida and the man was like “Oh I bet that was cool! Don’t you have winter when we have summer?!” He apparently thought that we were in two different hemispheres which is amusing to me.

Another amusing time my two friends back in high school (this was like 10 years ago mind you. Lol) were having a play fight on who was smarter and one friend goes “Oh yea?! Well my intelligence is HALF that of yours!” Not realizing that she just called herself dumber. We all got a good laugh out of that.

One of my dumbest moments was that until a few (about 4 at this point I think. This was back when I lived in New Hampshire) years ago… I had no idea that pickles were made from cucumbers. I just thought pickles grew in the ground as is. :woman_shrugging:t3::joy::see_no_evil:

5 Likes

:joy: I laughed too hard at the first one :see_no_evil: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

One time, I overheard my sister ask my mom, “Why are beets red?”

??? :skull:

1 Like

did you curse them out? i know i wouldve. smh

lol yea i did to. people post it on instagram.

:woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming: whoever said you dont need oxygen to breath on the moon i just wanna talk to them and smh the blondes are dumb stereotype is so dumb

2 Likes

smh :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

oh wow. i dont really like pickles, so i didnt even know that they came from cucumbers oooof

1 Like

Moved to General Chat as this is not related to Episode. :wink: Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

1 Like

“Do animals have two arms and two legs or four legs?”

4 Likes

small sigh

2 Likes

But which one is it? lol jk :joy:

1 Like