DUMPED - Contestants Vote

Hey guys! I’m working on publishing my first story. DUMPED!! Its a REALITY DATING TV SHOW STORY!!! And me and @Bella.Episode21 would love to get your guys opinion on what characters to bring in. Always updating here when the series goes live we will also be hosting live DUMPINGS! I’m really very excited so please also drop ideas of things you might want to see in the story and put this topic on notifications for when we post new character options… That way you dont miss out. We will post here when the series is live :slight_smile: First 5 episodes hopefully be out by January 2021.

2 Likes

FIrst 9 characters you meet, are as follows:

Alexis- Bad Girl

Aayla- Powerful Woman

Iva- Sweet Loving Psychic

Valerie- Mom of the Villa

Daquan- Cocky but loyal

Jack- Dad of the Villa (Shy Nerd)

Jason- Sweet Jock

Juan- Bad boy

Shawn - Real Chill Dude

THESE ARE THE INITIAL CONTESTANTS THAT WILL NOT BE CHANGED!!

Let me know any couples you’d like to see, development in characters that you want to see and anything else you have in mind! Let’s hear them all! :))

Moved to Share Feedback since you’re asking for story ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

OMG FINALLY ANOTHER REALITY SHOW!!!

2 Likes

LGBT+ characters. We need more representation with that, even if the show is heteronormative and happens to be boy x girl sort of show like the love reality shows, add characters that may be bi, ace, trans, non-binary, etc.

2 Likes

YAY I’m so glad you’re excited!

1 Like

ALRIGHT EVERYONE I NEED TO KNOW WHO OUT OF THE FIRST 9 YOU WOULD WANT DUMPED! After the first 5 episodes are released look here to start dumping a guy or girl :slight_smile:

NEW CONTESTANTS FIRST ROUND (MEN) :

FIrst up we have Eohric, hes is 24 and he is from Kinsale, Ireland. Small family of two brothers and close with all family members. Favorite quote was from his grandmother “Real love is like a song, some low notes and some high notes, but overall a beautiful symphony” Thinks of himself as a strong man with no weakness but family says he has his soft side if you dig deep.

Second picture is non other than Cason. Also 24 from the Hamptons and is a popular Realtor. Small family and only child. Got bachelors degree in highschool and got 20 different scholarships to different schools worldwide but just decided to take up his dream of owning and selling houses.

Who would you like to see come join the group?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.