"Duplicate Label" But I only have one outfit choice in this episode!

So I was in the middle of editing my script, when it started saying I had a “Duplicate Label”…
Looked through my entire script to make surer I didn’t have have another outfit choice with that label, and I actually didn’t add any other outfit choice so far! This is my script down below, could anyone help?

label dressup3

UNITY (think)
    (What should I wear for work?)

choice
“Skirt”{
@UNITY changes into work1
@pause for a beat
goto dressup3

}“Jeans”{
@UNITY changes into work2
@pause for a beat
goto dressup3

}“Perfect!”{
goto dressup3_end
}

label dressup3_end

NARRATOR
    Does this look good?

choice
“Honestly, no”{

NARRATOR
Mood.

goto dressup3

}“Cutie”{

NARRATOR
Lookin like a snack.

}
@UNITY is primp_brush_hair
@UNITY changes hair into Beach Wave Hair

@UNITY exits left

Hello, sorry about that earlier comment. Lol, really need new glasses. Hmm, when it gave you the error on the side, did you click on it? When you click on the error, it’ll lead you to it.

1 Like

Yep, and it led me to that label right up there. That’s why I was so confused.

Hello, perhaps you can post more of ur script? Or PM it to me if you’re not comfortable posting it here :smile:

1 Like

Moved to Directing Helps and Tips since this is about coding. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

@Miss_Marie094 when you get the chance please let us know if this has been solved. Thanks! :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.