Duplicate overlay help needed

I’m having a problem getting my duplicate overlay to be in the layer I’ve asked it to be (so the character Roxy is on the table not behind it
Can someone advice where I’m going wrong?
This is the script and pic of what it’s looking like atm

INT. SPA_ROOM with INT. HOTEL ROOM LUXURY VIEW TABLES MASSAGE SINGLE - DAY
@overlay INT. HOTEL ROOM LUXURY VIEW TABLES MASSAGE SINGLE - DAY_2 create from INT. HOTEL ROOM LUXURY VIEW TABLES MASSAGE SINGLE - DAY
@overlay INT. HOTEL ROOM LUXURY VIEW TABLES MASSAGE SINGLE - DAY shifts to 312 -8 in zone 2
@overlay INT. HOTEL ROOM LUXURY VIEW TABLES MASSAGE SINGLE - DAY scales to 1.648 1.648 in zone 2
@overlay INT. HOTEL ROOM LUXURY VIEW TABLES MASSAGE SINGLE - DAY opacity 1 in 0
@overlay INT. HOTEL ROOM LUXURY VIEW TABLES MASSAGE SINGLE - DAY_2 shifts to 13 54 in zone 2
@overlay INT. HOTEL ROOM LUXURY VIEW TABLES MASSAGE SINGLE - DAY_2 scales to 1.648 1.648 in zone 2
@overlay INT. HOTEL ROOM LUXURY VIEW TABLES MASSAGE SINGLE - DAY_2 opacity 1 in 0
@zoom on 0 0 to 100% in 0
@cut to zone 1
@overlay INT. HOTEL ROOM LUXURY VIEW TABLES MASSAGE SINGLE - DAY_2 moves to layer 1
@ROXY changes into ROXY_Beach
@LEXIE changes into LEXIE_Beach
@ROXY moves to layer 6
@LEXIE moves to layer 2
@SPA WORKER moves to layer 8
@SPA WORKER 2 moves to layer 5
&LEXIE spot 0.812 177 189 in zone 2 AND LEXIE faces right AND LEXIE is massage_lay_receive_rub_loop_rear AND ROXY spot 0.794 139 144 in zone 3 AND ROXY faces right AND ROXY is massage_lay_receive_chop_loop_rear AND SPA WORKER spot 1.073 177 52 in zone 3 AND SPA WORKER faces right AND SPA WORKER is massage_stand_give_rub_loop_rear AND SPA WORKER 2 spot 1.019 198 113 in zone 2 AND SPA WORKER 2 faces right AND SPA WORKER 2 is massage_stand_give_rub_loop_rear

You already have the overlay… so you don’t need to create the second overlay! You added the overlay after the background.

1 Like

Thank you, what name do I use to give credit? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ahh no need!