Duplicate overlay is invisible, help please

Hey, I don’t understand why it didn’t work. I found the article of the same problem, but it didn’t help me. WHYYY??

Where is my mistake?

1 Like

@queenscribbles do you know?

You didn’t add the opacity for the duplicate overlay

Nahh

It didn’t work anyway :weary: What’s wrong??

show us what you have now…because it shoud work if you add the opacity command.

1 Like

Also just a note you do not need o write all in one line using AND

if you want all to happen in one time just change the @ to & and you can keep the separate lines

both works so nothing wrong with using AND, it is just that one long line is harder to for finding mistakes and typos.

1 Like

Here what it shows me

hmmm…do you got any error message?

1 Like

No, only that I don’t have label of skip_story and overlay is on review

I dont see error…

Just once I experienced duplicate was not working right was wehn I wanted it to use it as tappable …seems the script was not able to read it so it is not working 100%

I doubt it will help but try to write the command fot the second overlay on separate lines instead of one…

1 Like

I also tried this :joy: :joy: It didn’t help me. I guess I will just create the same overlay twice, I don’t have a choice. Wait, I just review this story on the phone and It writes to me that “Writer error using CIRCLE_2 for overlay animation.Please create overlay stage view first”

that look like if it doesnt recognise you created the second overlay…

1 Like

Yap, okay I will try to do something. Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I replace CIRCLE_2 to CIRCLE_3 and It works!!

1 Like

weird but great it worked!!!

1 Like

Really weird. Sometimes Episode is strange. Thank you anyway :revolving_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.