EA helpšŸ™ˆšŸ„“ (urgent)

So when I make art I use normal episode poses and screenshot etc etc but that can get really boring sometimes so I need to learn how to use an EA
I have access to @episode.amanda EA but I donā€™t know how to use it.

Could someone explainā€‹:skull::sneezing_face:??
Also my insta is @lina_giri07 so if u want to send a screen recording or something then that would be niceāœŒļø
Also use the word noodles so I know u came from this thread and arenā€™t are a weirdošŸ‘€

Feel free to write in the repliesā€‹:sparkles::pleading_face:

Random tags

@PropertyofNae @Theebee2004 @Jayl @Frey @_Mia2 @miataylor13 @Rainbowpower6876

2 Likes

BumpšŸ¤§

So you basically create the charater you want, take different screen shots in different poses and combine them!

2 Likes

How do u combine them?

1 Like

So you cut out the limb you want, place it over a base pose, erase what you donā€™t want, repeat.

1 Like

Itā€™s just taking screenshots and sorta cutting out the pieces you need. You just add the different photos into the app youā€™re using and move them around until you like what you did. That probably made no sense :skull:

3 Likes

But how do u cut it outšŸ˜…srry I never really experimented with this stuffšŸ˜Ŗ

1 Like

You just erase the parts you donā€™t need. Itā€™s the same as making limbs :sparkles:

2 Likes

@PropertyofNae felt the ā€œmove them around until you like what you didā€. :joy:.
Yeah making poses is hard if you donā€™t have a set pose in mind. Layering one ss on top of another at roughly the same size and erasing whatevers extra is the best way to go.
:purple_heart:

2 Likes

I usually put references in the top right of my scene. Iā€™m tired as heck so anything I say will be poorly explained :joy:

2 Likes

No youā€™re fine trust me, the advice was great, it just sounded funny in my head lol.

I am also sleep deprived and just finished writing an essay with over 1800 words so fun :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Here is what I do lol

• Get a reference pose
  • Go onto the writing portal then go the the animation catalog for that story
  • After I go there I just browse through the animations then when I see one kinda fits my pose I put it in my script
  • After Iā€™m done with getting all my animations coded I go to the episode app on my phone then take all the screenshots
  • When Iā€™m done with that I go to a random background eraser app and cut out everything I need
  • Then I go to ibis and put everything together I donā€™t rlly know how to explain this part lol
  • I keep moving the things until I convince myself that itā€™s not that bad then I save it

Hope this helped cuz I suck at explaining things :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Ahhh, sorry I was teaching my brother then washing the dishesā€‹:woozy_face::new_moon_with_face:
Do u use the selection layer for cutting it out?

1 Like

Or you can simply use the quite well-known site called remove.bg
It automatically crops the character out of the background and you can use the eraser tool in ibis paint x to remove the additional parts which you wanna remove.

1 Like

I use it at first but youā€™d have to go back and erase the parts it didnā€™t get.

1 Like